Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding Primo to TRT

DPSCT

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
I am on a TRT dose of 200 MG test per week. TRT is through a urologist and bloods are run regularly.

What would be the benefits of adding 400 MG primo per week to my weekly TRT dose?

Would adding it be more beneficial to do when cutting or when trying to gain a few pounds of muscle?

How long would you suggest running the primo?

Can primo negatively affect blood pressure/cholesterol to any great degree??

Also, will it effect my test /Estogen readings when I go for bloods. I don't want to lose my TRT script!

Thanks guys. Love this site - and its sponsors as well! No BS here and tons of info. I'm learning something new every day!! You guys are not only a wealth of knowledge but also obviously concerned with people's overall health - which isn't necessarily a priority on other similar forums.

I actually love primobolan with TRT. Basically you have a testosterone base (your TRT) and primobolan on top.
400-600mgs of primo is a good stack on top. No worries about estrogen or blood pressure with primo.
I would add some ostazol preworkout to really go to the next level, boost your pumps and training while getting the test/primo to work in more synergy (also ostazol has natural AIs in it).

Make sure to order via the sponsor domestic supply, they’re golden here. Just click the banner. He’ll take good care of you[emoji1417]

12 weeks is a good run. 600mg is a better dose for primo. If you have low estrogen sensitivity like me you need to up test dose with primo because it has ai properties. If I run 500 to 600 primo with my trt my estrogen would tank and my dick would be dead. I have to run about 400mg test just to keep my estrogen high enough in range. Primo can be used great for any goal. Any steroid can affect BP but primo is on the mild side for that

I am on a TRT dose of 200 MG test per week. TRT is through a urologist and bloods are run regularly.

What would be the benefits of adding 400 MG primo per week to my weekly TRT dose?

Would adding it be more beneficial to do when cutting or when trying to gain a few pounds of muscle?

How long would you suggest running the primo?

Can primo negatively affect blood pressure/cholesterol to any great degree??

Also, will it effect my test /Estogen readings when I go for bloods. I don't want to lose my TRT script!

Thanks guys. Love this site - and its sponsors as well! No BS here and tons of info. I'm learning something new every day!! You guys are not only a wealth of knowledge but also obviously concerned with people's overall health - which isn't necessarily a priority on other similar forums.

im my opinon TRT should be test and maximum using some masteron to keep free test high . TRT PLUS from E-P is amazing

Back
Top Bottom