Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding sarms to a aas cycle

Would adding sarms to a aas cycle make room for more gains Or would your androgen receptors already be Saturated enough? I’m currently running 360mg test, 225mg npp and .25mgs of caber and anastrozole. I’ve been running the npp for about a month now I have really seen any great results at this dose (which is expected) so I’m thinking about increasing the dose or adding in a sarm. What do you guys think? Im trying to bulk up while still looking good and avoid looking pudgy of course lol

Would adding sarms to a aas cycle make room for more gains Or would your androgen receptors already be Saturated enough? I’m currently running 360mg test, 225mg npp and .25mgs of caber and anastrozole. I’ve been running the npp for about a month now I have really seen any great results at this dose (which is expected) so I’m thinking about increasing the dose or adding in a sarm. What do you guys think? Im trying to bulk up while still looking good and avoid looking pudgy of course lol

If its going well why change?

I mean you could up the NPP or add sarms but again if the cycle is going well why throw more gear in it in the middle?

I can't tell is you meant to say "haven't really seen any great results" or if you actually mean you are seeing great results. If you are, stick to the plan.

Also a bit more info on your cycle would be really helpful. How long have you been on cycle? If only a month (like the post leads me to believe) I would say be patient, this stuff works, but not overnight...

I'd stick with the plan as is if it's already working well. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

My bad I meant to say haven’t not have. And what I meant by that was I haven’t put on any weight and haven’t notice any physical or mental changes other than PAINFUL pumps and my muscle endurance being shot. I’m on trt and have Increased my dose to 360mg and added in 225mg of npp about 5 weeks ago. But to answer my sarm question would it be an overkill to add a sarm in (such as lgd) when I already got a powerful androgen in the mix? Would it complement it or just be a waste of money?

what exactly where you trying to do here?

blow up 30 pounds of water and fat?

slow and steady is the correct way to play this game. a lot of guys complain like this and then when they say they ONLY gained 12 pounds I SMH. i'm not sure how much people realize the difference between actual muscle tissue and actual muscle water. keep doing what you are doing. i've ran a lot of cycles with primo or EQ or sarms where i didn't 'gain' but a couple pounds but i looked much leaner and harder. heck see my sarms log in the sticky..

yes, running a sarm with any steroid is going to beneficial, absolutely.. its fine to add in sarms in a cycle... not the best idea to start adding in other steroids all over but thats not what you are asking...

what you decide to run depends on your goals but based on your compounds, i would say lgd, mk2866 and/or rad 140 would all be good options... you can get everything you need at esarms.com

You can add sarms yes. The problem is I think you are expecting too much. The cycle is going good you say, yet you still arent satisfied

Yes you can add SARMS but I'd save them for next cycle and plan better. You can add Cardarine (GW) at anytime however.

Make sure you get your SARMS from ESARMS because I personally can vouch for the quality. Get them elsewhere and you're on your own.

Back
Top Bottom