Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding sarms in on a blast

Need some help deciding whether to run rad140 or cardarine on cycle. I’m currently running 400mg test a week with 600mg EQ a week and im starting to look bloated/pudgy as fuck probably due to the high test, although I have been trying to eat a lot more calories. Im a month into my cycle and I’ve already put on 5 pounds (most likely water weight and/or fat). My estrogens fine actually on the lower end of the range if anyone’s wondering. My main concern is would adding in rad140 even make That much of a difference considering I’m already on a gram of gear or does rad140 help complement high amounts of test? I’ve heard of many people running rad on their cruise/trt but never on a blast. I currently have 2 bottles of rad140, cardarine and ostarine I just don’t know which one/s to use now, if any and which one/s to use on my cruise. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

RAD140 was developed to replace TRT therapy in older men. It doesn't make much sense to use RAD140 if you are already using testosterone.

Cardarine would be a really good addition to your cycle.

There are only so many receptors in your body. Too much is overkill and a waste

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was looking at it more so of a kick starter/preworkout since I don’t feel shit from the EQ yet and probably won’t until another
6-8weeks

So when exactly did you get your estrogen levels checked? High estrogen could be one reason why you are bloated besides the diet.
And why are you consuming even more calories if you are putting on weight that fast in the first place? Don't you think that is a bit counterproductive?

rad is completely fine to run with test and actually pairs extremely well with it... it may have been designed for a certain purpose which was to replace trt but has shown to not even be close to that capability... cardarine is something that i run with everything i do...

Because I’m trying to “lean bulk” without getting to fat and bloated while doing so. I expect to put on some fat because I am consuming around 4000 calories a day but I want to minimize the amount of bloat and fat as possible. And Yes I was initially put on trt because I was barely producing any estrogen. my estrogen was like 4 or 5 and my testosterone was 180. And I was running .25mg of anastrozole/week which is Barely anything (4th of a pill) and my estrogen was still shot. I got labs done about 3-4 days after dosing the anastrozole and my estrodial came back at 11. So I decided to cut it out of my cycle until I actually need it. I’ll probably need an ai when the test and EQ start kicking in full effect. Because I honestly don’t feel much from either compound yet.

Because I’m trying to “lean bulk” without getting to fat and bloated while doing so. I expect to put on some fat because I am consuming around 4000 calories a day but I want to minimize the amount of bloat and fat as possible. And Yes I was initially put on trt because I was barely producing any estrogen. my estrogen was like 4 or 5 and my testosterone was 180. And I was running .25mg of anastrozole/week which is Barely anything (4th of a pill) and my estrogen was still shot. I got labs done about 3-4 days after dosing the anastrozole and my estrodial came back at 11. So I decided to cut it out of my cycle until I actually need it. I’ll probably need an ai when the test and EQ start kicking in full effect. Because I honestly don’t feel much from either compound yet.

Ok just 4-5 weeks in I would 100% get your bloodwork done again. Estrogen can spike really quickly and 4-5 weeks in is when its fully built in your system.

Some guys wait for intchy nipples, bloating, lumps, etc before turning to an AI. Thats the worst possible scenario because its too late at that point and once you have gyno and high estrogen its tough to get back under control (and you may never get rid of the gyno).

Just stay on top of it is all.

I got tested 3 weeks into my cycle, I’m now 4 weeks into my Cycle and haven’t noticed any changes but I’m sure I’ll start noticing some changes starting next week. The second I do Im starting back up the .25 a week and will increase from there. Hopefully I catch it before it’s too late but at the same time Im afraid to start it too early, it suckkks having crashed E. I’m just now starting to feel better from having my estrogen crashed the past couple weeks. Anyways I’ll probably start the cardarine now and wait to start the rad140 in my cruise/trt dose.

I got tested 3 weeks into my cycle, I’m now 4 weeks into my Cycle and haven’t noticed any changes but I’m sure I’ll start noticing some changes starting next week. The second I do Im starting back up the .25 a week and will increase from there. Hopefully I catch it before it’s too late but at the same time Im afraid to start it too early, it suckkks having crashed E. I’m just now starting to feel better from having my estrogen crashed the past couple weeks. Anyways I’ll probably start the cardarine now and wait to start the rad140 in my cruise/trt dose.

Yea no agreed 0 estrogen is a terrible feeling. I just did a step-up Test cycle where I went from 250 to 375 to 500mg (wanted to see how body reacted to each dose plus sides). 10mg of Aromasin had me covered but ran my bloods once the 500mgs had fully built and was slightly over the healthy range so adjusted to 12.5mg of aromasin EOD and worked perfectly was at 20 on a healthy range of 0-40.

Seems like you have a good grasp on it though so good luck man!

Back
Top Bottom