Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding SR9009 on a Test + EQ + GW cycle

Brandon60

Hi guys !

I would like to have your opinion on adding SR9009 to my current cycle.

- Testo cypionate : 220mg/week
- EQ : 350mg/week
- GH : 3UI ED (first thing in the morning)
- GW501516 : 20mg ED

1m81, arround 92kg, 13/14% bodyfat.

I do Crossfit for few months now, and the main problem is my muscular endurance which is not good at all. Only few calories on the assault bike and my legs are hard as wood ^^ The muscle congestion is too hard (not surprising, I worked for years to get that in weight training, brain//muscle connection)

So, I would like to know which benefit on endurance and muscular endurance I can find by adding 9009.

Thanks you :)

SR9009 helps to increase your endurance. Only one of the many effects that it has, so I would say if you got it run it.

Thanks you all taking your time to answer me :)

@stevesmi : my GH is not pharma grade (but very good UG) this is why I am taking 3UI instead of 2.

@cbbram : that's what I thought at the beginning, and this is why I didn't included it into my cycle, I wanted to see how GW works for me, as it's the first time. Now that I know how GW works, I wonder if I can't include SR9009 in order to benefit from the synergy.

If I choose to add it, the best option is 20mg right before my workout (like 30 minutes before) ?

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot something...

GW and SR9009 can be used all year long, 16 weeks ON 4 weeks OFF ?

As they are not suppressive, I think that it can be a good help after my PCT, if I don't want to use AAS anymore.

Thanks you.

How should I include it ? 10 or 20mg only before my cardio training ? Not before a strengh workout ?

run the SR before any sort of physical activity. it has a fast peak and short half life

Hum I see two visions, just before the exercice, and all day long, every 2/3 hours.

Just before exercise is a good thing in order to have less constraint compared to every 2/3 hours and it's less effective or it's really a good option ?

Hum I see two visions, just before the exercice, and all day long, every 2/3 hours.

Just before exercise is a good thing in order to have less constraint compared to every 2/3 hours and it's less effective or it's really a good option ?

you talking about S4?

VERSIONS. Unless you're having eye problems

Back
Top Bottom