Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding T bol to Cycle

DPSCT

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
I am in the midst of a 12 week test cutting cycle. Not looking to get SUPER lean just want to cut some fat a bit. Working w nutritionist on the siet. Currently have "barely" visible abs.

I'm on 500 mg per week test cyp for 12 weeks. I'm currently a few weeks in and I plan on adding Anavar for the last six weeks.

I have Balkan Tbol that I never used.

Should I:

1. Add 50 mg Tbol for the next 3 weeks and stop when I add the Anavar?

2. Run the Tbol for 6 weeks - starting now - and just not stop when I add the Anavar? There would be a few week overlap.

3. Not bother w the Tbol?

Bloods before the cycle were spot on.

I am in the midst of a 12 week test cutting cycle. Not looking to get SUPER lean just want to cut some fat a bit. Working w nutritionist on the siet. Currently have "barely" visible abs.

I'm on 500 mg per week test cyp for 12 weeks. I'm currently a few weeks in and I plan on adding Anavar for the last six weeks.

Should I:

2. Run the Tbol for 6 weeks - starting now - and just not stop when I add the Anavar? There would be a few week overlap.

1) I would stick to anavar for 3 more weeks if you can, that's the best.
2) 3) I dont like tbol compared to anavar, anavar wins hands down.
50mgs of anavar is like 100mgs of tbol in terms of muscle quality.

Should I:

Don't bother with the tbol, pick anavar 40-50mgs or winstrol 30-50mgs, both are going to harden you up and give you better results than tbol. If you can swing it, pharma grade anavar if not fall to plan B winstrol.

Thanks guys. The Anavar is from one of the sponsors here so hopefully it's legit.

Follow up question guys.

Would there be any benefits to adding LGD 4033 to this cycle?

Follow up question guys.

Would there be any benefits to adding LGD 4033 to this cycle?

You can add LGD to the cycle but keep the doses low around 5mgs to keep the sides low. I wouldn't go over that as I found 10mgs was a bit too much.

You can add LGD to the cycle but keep the doses low around 5mgs to keep the sides low. I wouldn't go over that as I found 10mgs was a bit too much.

That is interesting, I have run LGD as high as 25mgs a day with no issues

Back
Top Bottom