Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding a test base to sarms

Saeurm

185cm, 92kg, 22% bodyfat
33 years old
My goals are more strength and losing 3% body fat. Its not an easy goal but i think i can do it
Already did sarms before and got decent results. I did ostarine, cardarine together. Again it was OKAY, nothing great
I want to maybe run something more powerful but this time with a test base to go with it
Can you advise me on a cycle along with 100mg a week testosterone?

185cm, 92kg, 22% bodyfat
33 years old
My goals are more strength and losing 3% body fat. Its not an easy goal but i think i can do it
Already did sarms before and got decent results. I did ostarine, cardarine together. Again it was OKAY, nothing great
I want to maybe run something more powerful but this time with a test base to go with it

Please post you diet. It will help us help you here. It the most important thing before you start any peds

you dont need a test base with sarms and definitely not with the goals you have.. i have a very ideal layout i can recommend and im not including test with it... you do whatever you like but understand if you include test, you will need a full pct...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

[FONT=&quot]Dylan has you covered on this! For the best quality sarms and peptides, make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale! [/FONT]

185cm, 92kg, 22% bodyfat
33 years old

250mgs testosterone enanthate is a good test base, nothing lower IMO

185cm, 92kg, 22% bodyfat
33 years old

Actually 3% (down to 19) is relatively easy

Use Dylan’s layout! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Back
Top Bottom