Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding tren

bbgretty65

Registered
Been on almost two weeks(Mon will make two weeks) now should I add tren or wait till next time ? Here's what I'm doing now weeks 1-6 D-bol 35mgs a day/ weeks 1-12 Test-E 625mgs a week/ weeks 1-12 EQ 500mgs a week. What do ya think add it or wait ? Peace !

Yes, No, Maybe....hard to answer based on the limited info you've given.

What are ur goals? Stats? Cycle history?

Been on almost two weeks(Mon will make two weeks) now should I add tren or wait till next time ? Here's what I'm doing now weeks 1-6 D-bol 35mgs a day/ weeks 1-12 Test-E 625mgs a week/ weeks 1-12 EQ 500mgs a week. What do ya think add it or wait ? Peace !

If I plan a cycle that's it - I don't just add stuff.

How much tren are you planning to run?
Personally I would keep test dose lower and increase the time on EQ.

Also any ancillaries? AI? Liver support?

Do not add anything. Continue to run the cycle in its current configuration. And give more thought to your next cycle. Cycling anabolic steroids is a very serious issue. Treat it accordingly.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

You're already running 3 compounds man. That's plenty.

Save the tren for your next cycle

Back
Top Bottom