bannednutrition.com

Thread: Adex vs nolva

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Adex vs nolva

I've always run adex with my test to avoid gyno and bloat (im super succeptible). Lately i've been reading that posts that suggest nolva instead. The rationale seems to be that Nolva will prevent gyno without holding back gains as adex will. I only run .5mg a day. Is there any truth to this?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Adex is far superior... nolva won't reduce your estrogen conversion... if you need something stronger than adex then try aromasin

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    that has got to be one of the most ignorant things ive heard and thats really saying something considering all the dumb shit i hear daily... nolva is not even an aromatase inhibitor to start with but just you saying it wont hold back gains as adex will completely disqualifies this entire discussion... that is so ridiculous i cant even go on...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by akshatbutnski View Post
    I've always run adex with my test to avoid gyno and bloat (im super succeptible). Lately i've been reading that posts that suggest nolva instead. The rationale seems to be that Nolva will prevent gyno without holding back gains as adex will. I only run .5mg a day. Is there any truth to this?
    Not on this site you haven't.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Nope. Nolva isnt an ai, and adex doesnt hold back gains. Where did you read such nonsense? Literally none of that makes sense

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    if you use a low dose of dbol i can see nolva as a good option over an AI.. but with test i would always go the AI route. low estrogen is a problem, but high estrogen is very dangerous. you know that cancer cells get fed by estrogen
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Nolvadex is not an AI

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The whole my gains will be limited by using an AI etc did the rounds back when I started training and considered gear etc. And even then I thought the notion was silly.

Here's why. Let's put a figure of 10% (or whatever) on the limitation. And.... this is a problem why? Cos even if you did somehow limit your gains by all of 10% I'll take that over a pair of bitch tits all day long and twice on Sunday.

Given the average gains per cycle will not be a huge amount (let's be crazy generous and say 5lbs) that might only amount to a whole 1/2 'lost'.

And it was complete and utter BS anyway. So what might you have lost?

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I you absolutely wanted to optimize your balance of test to estrogen, go and get labs over and over playing with doses of test and ai. Untill you have found what works, and then continue to get bloods because it will change. Yes, you want to have a balance of test to estrogen for the best gains because estrogen does play a role in the anabolic matrix.
    Nolva will block the action of estrogen in your nipple this prevents gyno, but you still have all that oestrogen floating around your body. Hence why people love aromasin because it is a suicide aromatase inhibitor.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Essentially don't crash your estrogen and don't allow your estrogen to get so high that it causes side effects. This requires you to be attentive to how your body is responding to what. And I recommend that you do more research because nolvadex is a serm. Which should not be confused with ai.