Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adjusting Test Enanthate Pin Frequency?

DataDude

Registered
Hey All,

BACKGROUND:
I'm in my mid-30's, short, 15% BF, 135lbs. I have been on Test-E for 3 weeks. I planned on taking 500mg weekly for 12 weeks, but my body didn't respond well after my first injection. I lowered my weekly dose to 200mg, and will continue at 200mg while I figure out how my body responds.

QUESTION:
I'm currently pinning every 4th day, but start to feel a bit more sluggish on the 4th day. Is this normal? I read Test E has a 4.5 day half-life, but it feels like I'm coming down by this point. Are there any issues with adjust frequency to every 3rd day? What about splitting the dose and pinning Every Other Day? I ordered my Test through a lab that sponsors this forum, so I'm going to assume I'm actually injecting what the label says. I got my blood drawn last week 4 days after pin, but am still waiting on my doctor to call me back with results (the veteran's hospital is so slow). I'm hoping to use those results (and future results) to better inform my decisions going forward.

Thanks so much in advance for any input/feedback!

It sounds like you are injecting close to TRT dose, you would get 200mgs of testosterone every 6-7 days from TRT clinic. You should pin on day 1 and day 3 for best results. Remember 3 weeks is not long, takes time to kick in with test and injections in general.

It sounds like you are injecting close to TRT dose, you would get 200mgs of testosterone every 6-7 days from TRT clinic. You should pin on day 1 and day 3 for best results. Remember 3 weeks is not long, takes time to kick in with test and injections in general.

Hey Austin, thanks for responding. Good to know. Yeah, I'd like to increase the dose again at some point in the near future, but am in no rush (I have some Aromasin on the way and lab results pending anyway). I'm going to start pinning on the 3rd day and stick with that for now.

You should try injecting every 3 days to see the results. 500mgs should be enough but the injection timing is off.

Hey All,

BACKGROUND:
I'm in my mid-30's, short, 15% BF, 135lbs. I have been on Test-E for 3 weeks. I planned on taking 500mg weekly for 12 weeks, but my body didn't respond well after my first injection. I lowered my weekly dose to 200mg, and will continue at 200mg while I figure out how my body responds.

QUESTION:
I'm currently pinning every 4th day, but start to feel a bit more sluggish on the 4th day. Is this normal? I read Test E has a 4.5 day half-life, but it feels like I'm coming down by this point. Are there any issues with adjust frequency to every 3rd day? What about splitting the dose and pinning Every Other Day? I ordered my Test through a lab that sponsors this forum, so I'm going to assume I'm actually injecting what the label says. I got my blood drawn last week 4 days after pin, but am still waiting on my doctor to call me back with results (the veteran's hospital is so slow). I'm hoping to use those results (and future results) to better inform my decisions going forward.

Thanks so much in advance for any input/feedback!

Brother to get real blood test results is better you stay on products for a month then after do blood test . 500mg test week is a great dosage to have good results ( dont need to shoot 2x but you can if you prefer )

Brother to get real blood test results is better you stay on products for a month then after do blood test . 500mg test week is a great dosage to have good results ( dont need to shoot 2x but you can if you prefer )

Thanks for taking time to respond, I really appreciate everyone's feedback. I agree about the bloodwork, and plan to have labs done again in another month. I had it done so quickly because I was experiencing strange side effects. Only days after my first injection of 250mg Test-E my nipples got really sensitive and felt like they were burning (it was really weird), and the side of my pec got very tender/sore. Out of an abundance of caution, dropped my dose and decided to get labs done earlier than I originally planned to make sure my body wasn't reacting poorly. To be honest, I'm just kind of adapting on the fly. I learned that I probably should be patient when it comes to steroids and results and want to find the lowest possible dose where my body still responds well, and just focus on putting in the hard work. I definitely want to gradually increase the dose though once I have a better grasp on how my body personally responds at various mg's of Test.

Thanks for taking time to respond, I really appreciate everyone's feedback. I agree about the bloodwork, and plan to have labs done again in another month. I had it done so quickly because I was experiencing strange side effects. Only days after my first injection of 250mg Test-E my nipples got really sensitive and felt like they were burning (it was really weird), and the side of my pec got very tender/sore. Out of an abundance of caution, dropped my dose and decided to get labs done earlier than I originally planned to make sure my body wasn't reacting poorly. To be honest, I'm just kind of adapting on the fly. I learned that I probably should be patient when it comes to steroids and results and want to find the lowest possible dose where my body still responds well, and just focus on putting in the hard work. I definitely want to gradually increase the dose though once I have a better grasp on how my body personally responds at various mg's of Test.

I think you are doing the right thing to get bloods but remember arimidex isn't that strong, use aromasin and nolvadex and you'll see a huge difference in your gyno.

some people will not be able to use aromatizing compounds period. you could be one of them

Hey Austin, thanks for responding. Good to know. Yeah, I'd like to increase the dose again at some point in the near future, but am in no rush (I have some Aromasin on the way and lab results pending anyway). I'm going to start pinning on the 3rd day and stick with that for now.

bro try that and update

On TRT I'll inject once a week, usually Sunday. I've tried every 5 days to shorten it a little but it can be tough to keep up without tracking on a calendar as it always falls on a different day. Plus I didnt see a noticeable difference.

When I blast and run higher doses, I'll inject every 3.5 days, like Monday morning and Thursday evening. Seems to work for keeping levels stable.

I know a couple guys who basically microdose TRT daily at about 20mg a day and they love it but I just can't deal with daily injections, even subQ.

some people will not be able to use aromatizing compounds period. you could be one of them

Hey Steve, that's an interesting thought and something I'll have to pay close attention to. What are the alternatives for those people? My reasons for wanting to get on AAS are related to appearances, self-confidence, challenging myself, and trying to maximize my [reasonable] potential. It would definitely be a bummer if I wasn't able to go down this road as I planned. I do feel much better on a 200mg weekly dose, to the point where my original side effects are effectively gone. Minor nipple sensitivity the morning after I pinned, but it went away. I'm still taking Arimidex and Nolvadex, but I'm trying to dial in the minimum effective dose. I've been taking Nolvadex every day since the side effects started; (1) 20mg tablet from Geneza. Yesterday I dropped the dose by cutting these tablets in half (10mg), and will re-evaluate when it makes sense. I was taking 0.25mg of Arimidex every day, but stopped after reading about the potential for crashing my E2 and wanted to minimize this risk until I get my lab results. I last took 0.25mg of Arimidex on 5/3, and will probably take another dose tomorrow (5/7), and taper off if it makes sense (Aromasin is ordered, but will be a few weeks before I have it). I know I'm doing a lot of guess work and trying to gauge how my body feels, but does this approach sound reasonable? What would you do differently? I really appreciate your input. Thanks!

On TRT I'll inject once a week, usually Sunday. I've tried every 5 days to shorten it a little but it can be tough to keep up without tracking on a calendar as it always falls on a different day. Plus I didnt see a noticeable difference.

When I blast and run higher doses, I'll inject every 3.5 days, like Monday morning and Thursday evening. Seems to work for keeping levels stable.

I know a couple guys who basically microdose TRT daily at about 20mg a day and they love it but I just can't deal with daily injections, even subQ.

Thanks for the reply man. Yeah, I think I'm going to try the 3 day schedule. I'd like to avoid daily pins if I can. Question for you! Your screen name is 11Bravo, were you Army? I got out of the service in 2012. I assume you're getting TRT through a clinic and not the VA? My VA doc won't prescribe TRT for me, but will provide exam/labs and prescribe some accessory/support medications if things go south. Do you have any experience using/reporting AAS to a VA doctor?

Thanks for the reply man. Yeah, I think I'm going to try the 3 day schedule. I'd like to avoid daily pins if I can. Question for you! Your screen name is 11Bravo, were you Army? I got out of the service in 2012. I assume you're getting TRT through a clinic and not the VA? My VA doc won't prescribe TRT for me, but will provide exam/labs and prescribe some accessory/support medications if things go south. Do you have any experience using/reporting AAS to a VA doctor?

Hey bro, yes I am prior Army. I was put on TRT by a clinic but after about a year and a half I started self- administering. I've got some other posts detailing my experience so I won't go into great detail but essentially they were giving me too much test, keeping me at unhealthy high levels and charging me a lot of money for it.

I can get 2 years worth of Test, AI and syringes for what I paid for one month of TRT. I get bloods at least quarterly and I make sure I keep my levels in a healthy range.

It is best to see a legit Endo and get labs and an evaluation. Clincs will give TRT to just about anyone who walks in the door, all they care about is money.

As far as VA, they are strict but it is possible. You'll need a referral to a VA endo and 2 different blood tests that show your levels below range. The thing with VA is they treat the number not the symptoms. You can be in the low range of normal and benefit from TRT but VA typically won't prescribe it unless you are sub 200 total test.

If you are on legit TRT you should have no issues reporting or discussing with VA doc but if you are abusing or your numbers will be high out of range, I'd avoid mentioning it or getting lab work that would indicate AAS abuse.

Back
Top Bottom