Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Admitting steroid use to a spouse

oezees

Registered
How do you confess to using steroids to a spouse when you I have known them for a while and never have kept a secret before. I know most of you will tell me I was wrong because I should have told him in the first place. But it just never happened
now we are moving in together and I'm scared what she's going to do after she finds out I use steroids
obviously it's impossible to hide things from female so I'm not even going to attempt to do that plus when I'm running a cycle it's kind of obvious when there are cotton swabs, vials, needles, and other things laying about
I don't want to ruin my relationship I've been with this girl for over a year. But she is a very conservative type of girl and she may not accept that I use steroids
any advice that I should take before I admit that to her or should I just go ahead and tell her before we move in in case she decides to change her mind

thats up to you dude... this is not the doctor phil forum, its a forum to advise safe and effective use etc... we are not marriage counselors and everyone handles their person lives differently...

How do you confess to using steroids to a spouse when you I have known them for a while and never have kept a secret before. I know most of you will tell me I was wrong because I should have told him in the first place. But it just never happened
now we are moving in together and I'm scared what she's going to do after she finds out I use steroids
obviously it's impossible to hide things from female so I'm not even going to attempt to do that plus when I'm running a cycle it's kind of obvious when there are cotton swabs, vials, needles, and other things laying about
I don't want to ruin my relationship I've been with this girl for over a year. But she is a very conservative type of girl and she may not accept that I use steroids
any advice that I should take before I admit that to her or should I just go ahead and tell her before we move in in case she decides to change her mind

You can admit it if you want but better you get on TRT get a prescription and show her. That seems a lot smarter.

You can just keep it to yourself and keep quiet, why expose your personal secrets.

I was just up front about my intentions when I wanted to start using. Said what I was going to do. Going to find out one way or another. Might as well rip the band-aid. Hiding things never really works out well.

I'm not a fan of keeping anything from spouses. My wife knows everything I do. Just come clean and be honest and open. Educate her and it may work out in your favor.

If you can't be honest with a partner about what you do , either he/she isn't for you, or you're being a pussy.

I was in the same boat a few months ago. I was panicking. But just like Steve mentioned if you can’t be honest with whom your dateing then he/she isn’t right for you or your being a pussy lol but seriously sit her down, and just tell her look I need to tell you somthing. Iv been wanting to take my lifting and physique to the next level and start using steroids. Iv done my research, I’m going to be safe about it, I’m gunna get blood work done and maybe do a cycle or 2 a year. If she freaks out then I’d get rid of her it wasn’t ment to be if she’s okay with it man….the relief you’ll feel is so good. Good luck👍🏻

- - - Updated - - -

I was in the same boat a few months ago. I was panicking. But just like Steve mentioned if you can’t be honest with whom your dateing then he/she isn’t right for you or your being a pussy lol but seriously sit her down, and just tell her look I need to tell you somthing. Iv been wanting to take my lifting and physique to the next level and start using steroids. Iv done my research, I’m going to be safe about it, I’m gunna get blood work done and maybe do a cycle or 2 a year. If she freaks out then I’d get rid of her it wasn’t ment to be if she’s okay with it man….the relief you’ll feel is so good. Good luck👍🏻

Nelson, sorry wrong person I quoted haha

We just did an episode all about this on our podcast check it out:

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Back
Top Bottom