Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advanced bulking cycle?

berg55

Registered
There are a lot of concoctions mixed to super size. What have you found works best? I was going to do a Dbol and high test, but I have done that one. I want to know what is your gtg bulk secret.

here is the thing i want you to understand.. 'bulking' with a bunch of water weight on a ton of dbol and test is not the correct way to properly bulk. it would make far more sense to build quality muscle over time that is keepable and real, than just blow up water

There are a lot of concoctions mixed to super size. What have you found works best? I was going to do a Dbol and high test, but I have done that one. I want to know what is your gtg bulk secret.

Eating more. There's no such thing as secret cycles

Eating more. There's no such thing as secret cycles
That’s the secret hiding in plain site. You’ve gotta eat shit tons of calories. That’s the hardest part when it comes to building muscle fast. I gave up on trying to shove tons of extra calories into me...it felt like a full time job of eating. So now I do the slow and steady approach and I am much happier with my conditioning year around. Eating 2700-3000 calories a day works perfectly for me.

Back
Top Bottom