Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advanced SARM cycle

Here's my thinking. While it's true that some PED's (roids and Sarms) can and often do have similar effects taking what looks like ALL of them seems silly. A study of different sarms ought to show some small differences in effects. One is better for endurance, another for strength and so on. Aiming to use them all and hoping to get all of their effects = not gonna happen. Not only that why do some people want to do everything at once? Think long term and maybe 2-3 cycles.

So what do u think the cycles should look like can u give me like a cycle 1 etc then cycle 2 etc then cycle 3

So what do u think the cycles should look like can u give me like a cycle 1 etc then cycle 2 etc then cycle 3

No and deffo not for free. That's a bunch of work right there. Start by checking our sarms articles. They WILL include cycle suggestions. Or hire either Stevesmi or Muskate just to suggest three cycles.

Here is what I have personlly run:

For cutting while maintaining lean mass:
- Cardarine + SR9009 + Osta + S4 (or can swap in LGD if you dont want the vision side effects of S4)

For lean mass gains:
- Cardarine + Osta + LGD + RAD140

For lean mass gains + extra recovery/strength:

- Cardarine + Osta + LGD + RAD140 + MK677

The last one was the largest stack I did and I ran 4 weeks clomid @ 25mg/day plus a natural test booster.

These all worked extremely well for me. With the MK677 you are hungry as shit so it helps if mass gaining is part of what you are looking for plus the benefits of recovery.

My friends gonna run his 5th SARMs cycle for this upcoming football season and this is what it’s looking like

SR9009 - 5mgs every 4 hours until 20mgs dose is reached/8 weeks (2 bottles)

LGD-4033 - 10mgs a day/8weeks (2 bottles)

Cardarine - 20mgs a day/8weeks (2 bottles)

MK2886 - 30mgs a day/8weeks (2 bottles)

S4 - 10mgs every 3 hours until dose of 50mgs is reached/8 weeks (2 bottles)

S23 - 25mgs a day/8 weeks split half morning/half night

YK11 - 5mgs every 7 hours until dose of 10mgs is reached/8weeks (2 bottles)

Any critiques or changes plz reply thx

A stack this size would cost 1000 dollars...just use gear or heres an idea...just train eat take bcaas and play football??

Here is what I have personlly run:

For cutting while maintaining lean mass:
- Cardarine + SR9009 + Osta + S4 (or can swap in LGD if you dont want the vision side effects of S4)

For lean mass gains:
- Cardarine + Osta + LGD + RAD140

For lean mass gains + extra recovery/strength:

- Cardarine + Osta + LGD + RAD140 + MK677

The last one was the largest stack I did and I ran 4 weeks clomid @ 25mg/day plus a natural test booster.

These all worked extremely well for me. With the MK677 you are hungry as shit so it helps if mass gaining is part of what you are looking for plus the benefits of recovery.

Fantastic response!

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Back
Top Bottom