Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advanced SARM cycle

JakeM4027

My friends gonna run his 5th SARMs cycle for this upcoming football season and this is what it’s looking like

SR9009 - 5mgs every 4 hours until 20mgs dose is reached/8 weeks (2 bottles)

LGD-4033 - 10mgs a day/8weeks (2 bottles)

Cardarine - 20mgs a day/8weeks (2 bottles)

MK2886 - 30mgs a day/8weeks (2 bottles)

S4 - 10mgs every 3 hours until dose of 50mgs is reached/8 weeks (2 bottles)

S23 - 25mgs a day/8 weeks split half morning/half night

YK11 - 5mgs every 7 hours until dose of 10mgs is reached/8weeks (2 bottles)

Any critiques or changes plz reply thx

the most important question is where is he getting his sarms.

also they are busting college football players for sarms use. they just busted a dude from clemson and will grier was suspended a year for LGD

My friends gonna run his 5th SARMs cycle for this upcoming football season and this is what it’s looking like

S23 - 25mgs a day/8 weeks split half morning/half night

YK11 - 5mgs every 7 hours until dose of 10mgs is reached/8weeks (2 bottles)

Any critiques or changes plz reply thx

Yeah - why are you advising him and asking us questions?

First off y does it matter if I’m asking the question and he’s not. And this is because he wants to remain completely anonymous due to the exact reason Steve mentioned so I’m here for his cycle critiques not to get told how to post on the forum I didn’t break any rules so critique or leave please

As Steve said make sure the sarms are legit as sooooo many are faked.

I personally wouldn’t touch S23 and YK11 has had horrible side effects without a ton of studies backing it up so wouldn’t touch that either.

Sr9009, gw501516, S4, LGD, and mk677, and mk2866 would be a massive stack that would yield good results but def need a pct.

Clomid and natural test booster for sure.

Ya they’re legit they’re from IRC’s partner and he wants to run the S23 and YK for the massive gains but he also wants to run all of the other compounds he’s just wondering if the doses look good and if some compounds should be taken out because they would conflict with each other

Ya they’re legit they’re from IRC’s partner and he wants to run the S23 and YK for the massive gains but he also wants to run all of the other compounds he’s just wondering if the doses look good and if some compounds should be taken out because they would conflict with each other

IRC bio? A partner of the place that just shut down?

Again if your buddy feels comfortable with their products that’s cool just have heard mixed reviews (which you will get on forums) so never tried them.

My only point was the other compounds minus s23 and yk11 are tried and tested.

The mk677 is an Hgh secretalogue so mimics Hgh and would help your buddy with recovery.

I wouldn’t touch the s23 or yk11 but if your Buddy is sold on it then go for it just more is not always better and taking that many compounds I have zero idea what safe doses are....cardarine and sr9009 20mg a day each is fine but when running all the others I would go with a minimum dose and add each week up to the standard recommend doses so he doesn’t run into any unforeseen side effects.

Abput a year or so ago Got aggressive with SARMS. I experimented with Ostarine, Ligandrol and YK11. The Ostarine adn Ligandrol combination was pretty good. It basically felt like a cross between an Anavar and Turanabol oral only cycle. 40 mg OSta and 20 mg Ligandrol a day. My blood work was not great. They tanked my HDL and my testosterone was in the 150 range. But overall they basically worked well.

IRC bio? A partner of the place that just shut down?

Ya the place that just shut down. Idk how they get mixed reviews I’ve taken their lgd and shit was great

Cool yea again internet will have mixed reviews on pharma grade stuff I just have seen some people scream bloody murder that they got prohormones from IRC BIO is all.

If they are good to go then by all means not hating on your source.

Not sure what level of football your buddy is playing but the Clemson dudes just got bagged for Ostarine so they are testing for Sarms at least at the elite D1 level so I would be careful.

Also back to the stack I mean its pretty substantial....Ive had awesome results with just Cardarine, Osta, LGD, and MK677 or stacking Cardarine, Osta, LGD, and RAD140. Throwing that many compounds into the mix is rolling the dice but if its just a question of dosage minus the S23 and YK11 as I have zero experience with them they look correct except osta should be 25mg/day but 30mg isnt that far off so again those all look correct.

I just think swapping Nutrobal (MK677) in for the s23 and yk11 would make more sense to have another healing compound along with the osta for recovery but just my opinion.

Cool yea again internet will have mixed reviews on pharma grade stuff I just have seen some people scream bloody murder that they got prohormones from IRC BIO is all.

If they are good to go then by all means not hating on your source.

Not sure what level of football your buddy is playing but the Clemson dudes just got bagged for Ostarine so they are testing for Sarms at least at the elite D1 level so I would be careful.

Also back to the stack I mean its pretty substantial....Ive had awesome results with just Cardarine, Osta, LGD, and MK677 or stacking Cardarine, Osta, LGD, and RAD140. Throwing that many compounds into the mix is rolling the dice but if its just a question of dosage minus the S23 and YK11 as I have zero experience with them they look correct except osta should be 25mg/day but 30mg isnt that far off so again those all look correct.

I just think swapping Nutrobal (MK677) in for the s23 and yk11 would make more sense to have another healing compound along with the osta for recovery but just my opinion.

Ya me and my boy talked and this is the new cycle he wants to run and once again wants some input here it is

S23 - 25mgs a day/8 weeks split half morning/half night (2 bottles)

Mk677 - 25mgs a day/8 weeks (2 bottles)

Try, as best you can, to describe why you came up with that. Cos to me it just looks like you decided to take a bit of everything.

That’s pretty much the idea. He wants to increase lean muscle mass, endurance, strength, and burn off fat he wants it all he said so if you could help him out and give ur knowledge on what I should look like that would be great

- - - Updated - - -

So, what is the idea behind this stack of yours? What are you looking to achieve with it?
Also a little background information would be welcome. Stats? How long you guys have been training consistently? Training routine? And so on...?

Like I said he wants it all increase in lean muscle mass, endurance, strength, and burn off fat. We have been training for 7 yrs he’s 5”10 and weights 195lbs at 12% bf. Our routine consists of mainly strength and volume training with HITT mixed in.

Here's my thinking. While it's true that some PED's (roids and Sarms) can and often do have similar effects taking what looks like ALL of them seems silly. A study of different sarms ought to show some small differences in effects. One is better for endurance, another for strength and so on. Aiming to use them all and hoping to get all of their effects = not gonna happen. Not only that why do some people want to do everything at once? Think long term and maybe 2-3 cycles.

Back
Top Bottom