Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice for 2nd cycle gear

kimmy6

Hi Evo friends,

Looking for advice for my second cycle.

My first is currently Test E 400mg/week. I am still in my first cycle and unfortunately I am missing nolva which I need to order from ROIDMASS. Since their minimum order is $400, I might as well order gear for my future second cycle which I will do after following the Perfect PCT and waiting another 100 days..

I was initially looking to go for Test E+EQ+Tbol but after reading on the topic, I have since changed my opinion and I am thinking I will go for Test E 400mg/week+Deca 300mg/week.

My questions are:
- Is 12 weeks a good length for Test E+Deca?
- Are caber and proviron necessary together during the cycle? Or would caber be enough?
- Would you add Tbol to my Test E/Deca stack during weeks 1-6? does this make any substantial difference?

Thank you!

i would go 14 weeks at least...

yes, caber is necessary and i would not leave proviron out either

its up to you on tbol.. of course it makes a difference... you should really stay focused on your first cycle and wait to plan for your next... things change, goals change, etc... i never like seeing anyone looking that far ahead considering you are still on your first cycle, regardless of your order etc... its just not something i like to see... your sole focus should be on what you are doing right now

I would do a simple test E/deca cycle for your second cycle. You want to progress slowly and make progress on the least amount of drugs as possible so you can continue to get more aggressive in future cycles. For your third cycle, you could do test/deca + tbol or test/eq + tbol.

Do something like this -

Weeks 1 - 12
testosterone 500mg/week
deca 300mg/week
proviron 25mg/day
aromasin 12.5mg every other day
cabergoline 0.25mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

understood gents, I will not go for three products but only two. I also prefer to be on the safer side.
What is you personal preference between Deca and EQ?
Thank you for your help.

if you want a full bulk:
1-14 test 500mg
1-12 deca 400mg
1-4 dbol 30mg
if you want to grow clean:
1-14 test 500mg
1-14 eq 400mg
1-6 tbol 30mg

understood gents, I will not go for three products but only two. I also prefer to be on the safer side.
Thank you for your help.
thats all goal dependent man... they are different compounds so its all goal dependent and it makes no difference what each persons preference is to be honest because we all have different goals..

Hi Evo friends,

My first is currently Test E 400mg/week. I am still in my first cycle and unfortunately I am missing nolva which I need to order from ROIDMASS. Since their minimum order is $400, I might as well order gear for my future second cycle which I will do after following the Perfect PCT and waiting another 100 days..

I was initially looking to go for Test E+EQ+Tbol but after reading on the topic, I have since changed my opinion and I am thinking I will go for Test E 400mg/week+Deca 300mg/week.

My questions are:
- Are caber and proviron necessary together during the cycle? Or would caber be enough?
- Would you add Tbol to my Test E/Deca stack during weeks 1-6? does this make any substantial difference?

Thank you!

What's you stats inc age?

Thank you for your help.

I like EQ because i like to be active. eq is great for endurance

Hi Evo friends,

My questions are:

Thank you!

you need to run your deca 2 weeks shorter than test
ex.
test e 1-14 400mg
deca 1-12 300 mg
prov 25 mg ed
aromasin 12.5mg eod
caber if needed .5 mg e3d
since deca is a longer ester

If it was me I would just run test and deca for 12 weeks. Tbol is a nice addition since the esters take a few weeks to build up in your bloodstream. Proviron is an absolute must but caber isn't in my opinion. I have never seen anyone actually lactate from using deca. You CANNOT get gyno from prolactin anyways.

Back
Top Bottom