Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on Acne and PEDs

jdolan

Registered
There are two things I want to change in my life; my acne, and my physique.

Unfortunately those two goals don't always go hand in hand.

I have gone down the natural route for years, and progress is devastatingly slow, as I'm sure you know. Alongside this, I've had relatively brutal acne since I was 15, handed down to me by my parents who also both suffered.

I tried a light cycle of 5mgs of LGD-4033 for around 2 months and obliterated my skin, both during cycle and off cycle.

I am at a loss, because it feels there's nothing I can do to fix my problem.

What do you all recommend? Is there a particular PED that has very minimal skin related side effects? I have heard decent word around MK-677 and acne.

Thanks a tonne.

you have to use something non hormonal which rules out steroids completely... mk677, gw501516 and sr9009 are all non hormonal and would not give you any kind of acne... You can get the best sarms at https://sarms.forsale

Acne sucks. Start an accutane regimen.

Once your skin is clear you can run a low dose of accutane on cycle to prevent it from returning.

You need to see a dermotologist, which im sure you have but its their job to help you manage it best you can. Like said previously if you're prone to it its going to flare up when you add anything that creates an imbalance. At the same time we are all different. HGH and MK677 gave me huge ance issues, same with winstrol. Tren did not surprisingly. I would say get it under control, to where you are comfortable via a doctor and then look at some of these compounds.

Best thing you can do is stay away from anything hormonal. I would also recommend getting some allergy/food sensitivity testing done. There may be things causing the acne to be worse.

Acne is gonna come every time there's a hormonal change. If you're already prone to it then just make sure that you can find the best way for you to reduce it

Acne sucks. Start an accutane regimen.

Once your skin is clear you can run a low dose of accutane on cycle to prevent it from returning.

i disagree. accutane is not the way to go, especially with use of gear.

Back
Top Bottom