Thread: Advice on Acne and Wacky Levels

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Advice on Acne and Wacky Levels

Hi All,

Just had some blood work done to check on a few things that I suspected to be off and looking for some advice from you guys. Tried to provide the right level of detail.

Recent Blood Work

Date: 12/12/2019
    Testosterone, Free and Total 660
    Free Testosterone (Direct) 24.9
    Estridol, Sensitive 7.2
    DHEA-Sulfate 127.4
    DIHYDROTESTOSTERONE 28

Main Concerns/Objectives:
    • Want to be stable so I can go on my second Blast Cycle. Any thoughts based on my bloodwork?
    • Currently have very bad back acne which started after my first Blast Cycle and want to get rid of that. (Dermatologist has me on 20mg of Accutane, topical retnoid and peroxide wash). Have tried many other options and am very clean. I can Accutane is working but its been several months and I still have alot of acne on my back.
    • Estridiol is very low. Have had a hard time determining the correct dose. Even though there is lots of advice here I struggle on coming up with a formula that works for me. I am wondering if the low estrogen is the cause of acne.
    • Noticed my Free T is in rang which is strange since Total T seems low. Maybe a non-issue though.

All the details I can think of below...

Backgound:
    Have been on TRT for about 2 years due to very low T and everything has been fairly stable. Blood work done every few months. Have always noticed DHEA and DHT to be low. Was on Propecia in the past but stopped that over 6 months ago. Figured this influenced DHT and it did rise but has now returned to low again. Estrogen seems to be pretty sensitive as well.

Currently on .25mg of Anstrozole and 56mg of cypionate every 3 days. I actually reduced from 60mg every 3 days to see if that would help with acne.

Observations:
    DHEA-Sulfate is always low: 28, 66, 67, 28
    Pregnenolone low when checked 8/2/2019: <10
    -- started taking Prenenolone @ 12.5mg thinking it would help and also influence DHEA. DHEA is now at 127.4

Last full labs below for reference

10/22/2019
    Testosterone, Free and Total 937
    Free Testosterone (Direct) 22.3
    Estridol, Sensitive 34.5
    SHBG, Serum 24.8
    DHEA-Sulfate 66.6
    DIHYDROTESTOSTERONE 67

TSH 3.26
    Prostate-Specific Ag, Serum(PSA) 0.4
    IGF-1

White Blood Count(WBC) 6.9
    Red Blood Count(RBC) 5.66
    Hemoglobin 17.1
    Hemoglobin A1c
    Hematocrit 49.4
    MCV 87
    MCH 30.2
    MCHC 34.6
    RDW 13.5
    Platelets 316
    Neutrophils 51
    Lymphocytes 28
    Monocytes 8
    Eosinophils(EOS) 12
    Basophils 1
    Neutrophils(absolute) 3.5
    Lymphs(absolute) 1.9
    Monocytes(absolute) 0.6
    Eosinophils(EOS)(absolute) 0.9
    Basophils(absolute) 0.1
    Urea Nitrogen (BUN) 20
    BUN/Creatine Ratio 18
    Calcium 9.5
    Carbon Dioxide, Total 22
    Chloride 99
    Creatine 1.14
    Globulin, Total 2.8
    Glucose 92
    Potasium 4.2
    Protein, Total 7.3
    Sodium 138
    eGFR If NonAfrican Am. 79
    eGFR If African Am. 92
    Albumin 4.5
    Prolactin 8.95
    Albmin/Globulin Ratio (A/G) 1.6
    Bilirubin, Total (TBIL) 0.6
    Alkaline Phosphatase 75
    AST(SGOT) 33
    ALT (SGPT) 40
    Gamma Glutamyl Transpeptidase(GGT)
    Cholesterol, Total 122
    Triglycerides 37
    HDL Cholesterol 66
    VLDL Cholesteral Cal. 7
    LDL Cholesterol Calc 49

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What does the doc who does the TRT say?

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    In regards to the low E Iím calling them today. Itís never been this low before so itís a new issue but will report back on what they say.

In regards to acne they have put me on clyndamycin and tamoxifen in the last. clydamycin didnít help at all and I donít think itís something I can take while being on accutane. They also stated to lower the dose or come off all together. I just hate to do that since I feel 100% better compared to the old me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i've been doing this a long time and i can't tell you the amount of people that come to me because their doctors fucked them up

1. you should have never been using propecia/fina. if you read my prior posts i have a strict ideology against this drug and docs hand it out like candy without explaining the risks. yes it can have PERMANENT effects that will last years.

2. a proper TRT dose (you are NOT on that) does not require an AI. your doctor is either trying to make more $$$ off of you over prescribing drugs or he is an idiot. either way you need to take control of what you put in your body, not be a robot and do what your doc tells you. as it stands now he is giving you TOO Much test and throwing drugs at the issue. he is putting your heart at risk, your prostate at risk, and yes increasing your chance of cancer as you age
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thx Steve.

Agreed on point 1. Unfortunately I started taking Propecia back when I was in my late 20ís and was probably on it for about 10 years before I realized the harm it was causing. I truly believe that is why my system is all jacked up now but canít go back now. Stopped taking it about a year back and havenít lost anymore hair. Kicker is, maybe I never need the crap.

On point 2. Any recommendations on getting to the correct dose? I didnít think my TT was that high and assumed I was on the correct dose and did not question my doctor. Although my FT is high comparison to the range. I like dosing every 3 days since I understand my levels will be more consistent. Iíve seen many reference 140mg a week so I could start there. Yes, I could go to my doctor but honestly would rather figure it out myself. I donít feel they understand what I actually need here.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you want your T levels level. somewhere between 500-750 area at most. and with that you won't need an AI

a lot of people make the mistake of running too much for TRT, they don't know that they are opening themselves up to heart issues and prostate issues bigtime. those million cancer cells in your prostate are going to get fueled.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If you're having that many side effects you need to rethink using steroids. SARMS would be a better option.

www.esarms.com

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JwE View Post
    Stopped taking it about a year back and havenít lost anymore hair. Kicker is, maybe I never need the crap. .
    Clarification on propecia, I stopped 1 year back but then wondered if going back on it would help reduce acne assuming DHT had spiked. Didnít help of course and was stupid. Have been fully off for 6 months.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Make sense and aligns with my thought of not wanting to be on an AI all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    If you're having that many side effects you need to rethink using steroids. SARMS would be a better option.

www.esarms.com
    Definitely an option instead of going on cycle. Not sure I can come off TRT though given how low my testosterone actually is naturally. I have considered trying to do a restart and just see where my levels end up. If not sustainable then add testosterone slowly back in without an AI to see if I can balance.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    One thought is to drop cyp to .25ml/50mg E3D and phase out the AI. See if I can run like that for a while. Ends up at about 116mg a week. Just need to get myself right first. To many things going on at once.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast