Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice appreciated, Subject oral anabolics

Yea, I bet you did put on 15 pounds in a month if you are 5'10 150 pounds, Jesus you could probably put on 30. Sounds like you need to work on your diet and work on consistent training before you consider anabolics.

Like I said before i'm currently 150-155 and haven't been to the gym yet in quite a while. I'll show up just like last time around 5-6 percent body fat and fight the good fight with foods trying to sustain it at that number. I don't like dipping below 5 percent so I'm afraid of stacking because everyone talks about cutting fat cutting fat and that kinda freaked me out too much to try it last time.

I got to ask....how did u measure your % body fat...machine or calipers?

Most people describe the healing pains lasting days to a week and typically unless im just killing it repeated I don't get them. Yeah im eager to learn. I found this place by watching Dylans vids on youtube trying to educate myself before ordering something I know very very little about and going cray cray on it in hopes to be adobs...

What you are looking to do will not help you at this point in time, it is dangerous and can cause more harm than good.

Things you should do to build up to a simple short oral cycle would be:

1. Track your diet, you gave me a very vague response in terms of your eating habits, you need to be in a caloric surplus to build mass, nothing extreme but still you need calories to grow, you'll need to figure that out (unless you seem eager to learn then you may get help).

2. Training twice a day.....the same routine.....this does not inspire muscle growth, this isn't the goal to break yourself down, start the recovery process and then go destroy yourself again, as a natural trainee, I found doing a Push, Pull, Legs routine where I hit the muscles twice a week at a lower workout volume produced better gains than hitting a body part once a week until I was crippled and crying. I'm a little foggy in the head right now but I believe the protein synthesis of natural trainees was somewhere in the ballpark of 48-72 hours so it is ideal to train a body part 2x a week for optimal growth and that is exactly what P/P/L gives you and it even gives you a day of rest if you so chose to have one.

3. Train smarter, not harder.

Please hangout around the forum, use the search bar, and educate yourself more on the use and roles of orals before you even consider a cycle. You still have plenty of room left naturally to grow so there is no rush in jumping into something without proper knowledge and preparation.

heck brother that will work on cruise mode too. On cruise I do a lot of strength training, upper/lower with my three main lifts doing heavy singles coupled with accessory work.

The associate that trains at LA fitness locally tested me like 6 times in a row kinda confused and came up with that number fairly consistently then accepted it as the truth.

heck brother that will work on cruise mode too. On cruise I do a lot of strength training, upper/lower with my three main lifts doing heavy singles coupled with accessory work.

I'm a huge fan of P/P/L even while on cycle, especially a cutting cycle where calories are restricted and I can get in and out of the gym within 45 minutes and still see great results. This winter with my proposed blasts I think I'll be returning to a powerbuilder routine as I miss the stares moving 5+ plates brings and it keeps things interesting.

I'm a huge fan of P/P/L even while on cycle, especially a cutting cycle where calories are restricted and I can get in and out of the gym within 45 minutes and still see great results. This winter with my proposed blasts I think I'll be returning to a powerbuilder routine as I miss the stares moving 5+ plates brings and it keeps things interesting.

I'm there now...I was strict over head pressing heavy singles today...hold at the top...I lowered the bar and hung onto it b/c my knees went weak lol...hellofva rush.

I don't know much about lifting or gear or routines, but I suggest listing to Matty and EER.

/discussion

N²Labs

Have you looked into t-bol?

Bro, the OP is in ZERO position to be thinkng of running orals. He doesn't even understand proper nutrition, liver protection and/or proper lifting protocols. Please lets refrain from discussing orals and discuss what he really needs.

In response to EER question ive been measured by both but my doctor uses the caliper and at the gym they had a machine you press your palms onto and used a scale also with that system with my height.

I've been eyeballing D-bol Tren Test and one other thing cant remember the name that was known for aiding dry out and promoted good joint health.

Brother let me say this once more, you should NOT take any type of Pro hormone or AAS Tabs. You are going to put your body at risk and could possible lose muscle in the long run...again please rethink this and don't try orals.

In response to EER question ive been measured by both but my doctor uses the caliper and at the gym they had a machine you press your palms onto and used a scale also with that system with my height.

Palm pressing? scale using height? those methods are meaningless and vastly inaccurate in regards to body fat.

I've been eyeballing D-bol Tren Test and one other thing cant remember the name that was known for aiding dry out and promoted good joint health.

No no no no no no NO. Test = injectable Tren....injectable and NO....

You've been asked for some indepth responses, I suggest if you want the help you are seeking you take the time to go back in the thread and answer them more in depth so we can help you.

ok so scale and calipers...so calipers said 5%. So then you look similar to Dylan body fat wise? You watch his vids, he is low single digits...
Well then at 5% bf no wonder you can't gain muscle. You need to look close at your diet...as we have already stated and lifting programs.

I'm going to say this nicely but EER please either curb your need to be aggressive and talk down about me or do not post here. I appreciate advice from anyone but criticism is not welcome. I have been eating for 31 years and I think I can handle that aspect of my life.

omg tren/test...you do know u have to inject that....right? Ok brother we have told u not to do these things.

I'm going to say this nicely but EER please either curb your need to be aggressive and talk down about me or do not post here. I appreciate advice from anyone but criticism is not welcome. I have been eating for 31 years and I think I can handle that aspect of my life.

You got it man...I'll bow out of this thread. Good luck, no joke, and I hope you listen to NSNmatty.

Back
Top Bottom