Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice before going on cycle eq + test cyp

nikoslavo

Registered
Hey guys, in next upcoming weeks i am planning to run a cycle (bulking) of EQ 500mgs and TEST CYP 500mgs for 14 weeks. Currently i am around 10-12 % BF, my question is: will it be better if i would try to get still leaner before i am gonna start my cycle , so i can get better gains or its ok to start with 12 % bf. Thank you very much for any info.

PS: I red somewhere that when you leaner the body is more anabolic= gains.

The body grows best when in a lean state. Your muscle insulin sensitivity is highest and your body will aromatize very little testosterone into estrogen. Generally speaking, your endurance is also at it's best so you can train at your hardest and make the most out of the steroid cycle.

That being said, 12% isn't too bad of a body fat to start your steroid cycle. I like to have my clients at 8-10% before starting their cycle but 12% isn't that bad. Assuming that's a legit 12%. A lot of people underestimate their body fat percentages.

You can start your cycle now or you can take a couple weeks to focus on getting your body fat down to about 8-10% and then start your cycle. Both are good options. It mostly comes down to personal preference.

Hey guys, in next upcoming weeks i am planning to run a cycle (bulking) of EQ 500mgs and TEST CYP 500mgs for 14 weeks. Currently i am around 10-12 % BF, my question is: will it be better if i would try to get still leaner before i am gonna start my cycle , so i can get better gains or its ok to start with 12 % bf. Thank you very much for any info.

PS: I red somewhere that when you leaner the body is more anabolic= gains.

Thank you mate, i will still cut for another two weeks and try to get little leaner.

- - - Updated - - -

The body grows best when in a lean state. Your muscle insulin sensitivity is highest and your body will aromatize very little testosterone into estrogen. Generally speaking, your endurance is also at it's best so you can train at your hardest and make the most out of the steroid cycle.

That being said, 12% isn't too bad of a body fat to start your steroid cycle. I like to have my clients at 8-10% before starting their cycle but 12% isn't that bad. Assuming that's a legit 12%. A lot of people underestimate their body fat percentages.

You can start your cycle now or you can take a couple weeks to focus on getting your body fat down to about 8-10% and then start your cycle. Both are good options. It mostly comes down to personal preference.

Thank you mate, i will still cut for another two weeks and try to get little leaner.

- - - Updated - - -

literally in the same boat mate, at around 12% myself and am considering this cycle for my next one, am gonna lean out for another 3-4 weeks though, good luck

you want to be under 15% so you have room to grow

the first time I ran steroids I was 7% body fat, and I bulked up way too much that first year and went to 17%. when I do something I do it hardcore! but i wish i could have went back and done it smarter, cause my tendons and ligaments took a beating from all that strength and mass gain

nobody told me any different because I listened to these genius forum guru's, instead of listening to common sense.

If you are legit 10-12% (doubt it, but possible, as a lot of people tend to think its lower than it actually is) then you are in the safe zone to go

You are good to go either way. For me, If you are going to run a straight up bulking cycle then getting leaner first is a great idea. If you are going to run it as more of a recomp or lean bulk then I would just start as is.

10-12% is quite a good BF% for a lean bulking cycle, so I would say that you are good to go. Also, I would advise you to stack in there some Cardarine GW - it will greatly improve the quality of the cycle, and at the same time it will make your cycle the ultimate endurance stack. Besides, it will burn fat, so you will get even leaner while still growing. Just make sure to be getting the real Cardarine GW, and you will get all those effects without any side effects at all, so it is a win-win compound to use. Personally, I always get mine from sarms1.

Back
Top Bottom