Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice- Blood Lab Results

I wanted my brothers to checkout my blood work just to get a second pair of eyes. My test levels are improving from my original post and im getting ready to start Oxandrovar. This is 4 weeks coming off a Sarms1 triple stack and donating blood. Thoughts?

uploadfromtaptalk1391195526651.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Is estro 21.3 and Test 655?

Looks like your AST and ALT numbers went back down. Your pic is really fuzzy.

Looks good to me. Test/LH/FSH/Estro are all within a good range. I'd say you're gtg

Is estro 21.3 and Test 655?

Looks like your AST and ALT numbers went back down. Your pic is really fuzzy.

Yep.. I preloaded with nac and Tudca to make sure I was straight 2 weeks before I started this GK line

Looks good to me. Test/LH/FSH/Estro are all within a good range. I'd say you're gtg

Thanks for the input JB.. its time to go in baby

Shrine, give me the cliffs on the timeline of these last few runs.

You mentioned you just finished a SARMs stack and now you are going to this GK run. How much time did you put in between. Curious cause i'm waiting to run my next cycle and man it's killing me. The wait is hard.

Shrine, give me the cliffs on the timeline of these last few runs.

You mentioned you just finished a SARMs stack and now you are going to this GK run. How much time did you put in between. Curious cause i'm waiting to run my next cycle and man it's killing me. The wait is hard.

Used sarms as a bridge... I ran the triple stack 8 weeks with a 4 week mini pct.. recovered perfectly, per bloods results as show and now going to jump onto Oxandrovar

Used sarms as a bridge... I ran the triple stack 8 weeks with a 4 week mini pct.. recovered perfectly, per bloods results as show and now going to jump onto Oxandrovar

Very nice man, very nice. I'm about 3 or 4 weeks past the end of my PCT. I'm gonna give it a few more weeks, take 3 days off, get bloods ran and pray my AST and ALT levels are back in check. THEN i'm going to run the SARMs1 Triple Stack with a mini PCT, check blood and hopefully go right into a PH cycle. Not sure which yet as I have a massive suppz stash with lots of discontinued/hard to find goodies.

Very nice man, very nice. I'm about 3 or 4 weeks past the end of my PCT. I'm gonna give it a few more weeks, take 3 days off, get bloods ran and pray my AST and ALT levels are back in check. THEN i'm going to run the SARMs1 Triple Stack with a mini PCT, check blood and hopefully go right into a PH cycle. Not sure which yet as I have a massive suppz stash with lots of discontinued/hard to find goodies.

Nice bro.. you will love the triple stack. Taking the tudca and nac put my liver values in check. Im glad I preloaded truthfully. Just run HCGENERATE during your stack and good mini PCT..preferably HCGENERATE ES and you will recover fine, as you can see I have.

This is a perfect example of how effective N2BM products are. Ive been on other boards and everyone is damn fearful that sarms or ostarine are soooo suppressive and my blood work with many others says otherwise. Sarms are perfect to use in a bridge and as long as you are running the proper ancillaries you can be safe.

I wanted to get your guys opinions on some blood work I just got back.. Keep in mind I donated blood a couple hours before hand, so not sure why my RBC is as high as it is. I just started my EQ cycle today, so I wanted to make sure everything was on the up and up before I continue.

LH is super high.. I haven't had it this high before, but it could be I took full dose of test booster the night before not thinking.

Thoughts:

CBC With Differential/Platelet
WBC 7.7 3.4-10.8 x10E3/uL SE
RBC 5.86 HIGH 4.14-5.80 x10E6/uL SE
Hemoglobin 15.7 12.6-17.7 g/dL SE
Hematocrit 44.9 37.5-51.0 % SE
MCV 77 LOW 79-97 fL SE
MCH 26.8 26.6-33.0 pg SE
MCHC 35.0 31.5-35.7 g/dL SE
RDW 15.5 HIGH 12.3-15.4 % SE
Platelets 308 155-379 x10E3/uL SE
Neutrophils 59 40-74 % SE
Lymphs 29 14-46 % SE
Monocytes 9 4-12 % SE
Eos 3 0-5 % SE
Basos 0 0-3 % SE
Neutrophils (Absolute) 4.5 1.4-7.0 x10E3/uL SE
Lymphs (Absolute) 2.3 0.7-3.1 x10E3/uL SE
Monocytes(Absolute) 0.7 0.1-0.9 x10E3/uL SE
Eos (Absolute) 0.3 0.0-0.4 x10E3/uL SE
Baso (Absolute) 0.0 0.0-0.2 x10E3/uL SE
Immature Granulocytes 0 0-2 % SE
Immature Grans (Abs) 0.0 0.0-0.1 x10E3/uL SE
Comp. Metabolic Panel (14)
Glucose, Serum 92 65-99 mg/dL SE
BUN 16 6-20 mg/dL SE
Creatinine, Serum 1.09 0.76-1.27 mg/dL SE
eGFR If NonAfricn Am 90 >59 mL/min/1.73 SE
eGFR If Africn Am 104 >59 mL/min/1.73 SE
BUN/Creatinine Ratio 15 8-19 SE
Sodium, Serum 137 134-144 mmol/L SE
Potassium, Serum 3.9 3.5-5.2 mmol/L SE
Chloride, Serum 101 97-108 mmol/L SE
Carbon Dioxide, Total 24 19-28 mmol/L SE
Calcium, Serum 9.1 8.7-10.2 mg/dL SE
Protein, Total, Serum 6.9 6.0-8.5 g/dL SE
Albumin, Serum 4.4 3.5-5.5 g/dL SE
Globulin, Total 2.5 1.5-4.5 g/dL SE
A/G Ratio 1.8 1.1-2.5 SE
Bilirubin, Total 0.5 0.0-1.2 mg/dL SE
Alkaline Phosphatase, S 78 39-117 IU/L SE
AST (SGOT) 22 0-40 IU/L SE
ALT (SGPT) 29 0-44 IU/L SE
Testosterone, Serum
Testosterone, Serum 573 348-1197 ng/dL SE

Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH 10.0 HIGH 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL SE
FSH, Serum
FSH 5.2 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL SE

Estradiol 19.2 7.6-42.6 pg/mL SE

Everything looks good. The few values out of range are hardly outside of what they consider "normal". Your RBC is on the high end but only barely out of range. I would donate again every 4-6 weeks since you're using EQ and you'll be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything looks good. The few values out of range are hardly outside of what they consider "normal". Your RBC is on the high end but only barely out of range. I would donate again every 4-6 weeks since you're using EQ and you'll be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good looking JB.. I'll donate double red blood cells next round.

Do orals and pro's increase the count faster then oils?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom