Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on blood work

Repook

Proficient Brother
So I’m 3 weeks into my cycle which contains
600 Eq - a week
600 test e - a week
60mg tbol - a day
Concerns I have is my potassium levels , my SHBG and cholesterol and if anything I can do while on cycle so lower or higher as needed . I’m taking n2guard daily already .

How do I add my results into this thread ? Couldn’t work it out for you guys to have a look over.

if you have high potassium it could mean your kidneys are failing. not something to take lightly

as for shbg it should be down that is okay and cholesterol is usually gonna be off on steroids, just make sure they normalize when you come off or else

i don't believe for a second these issues appeared in 3 weeks, you likely had prior issues which the steroids are making worse. did you get pre cycle bloods? always do that and if there are red flags DO NOT go on

if you have high potassium it could mean your kidneys are failing. not something to take lightly

as for shbg it should be down that is okay and cholesterol is usually gonna be off on steroids, just make sure they normalize when you come off or else

i don't believe for a second these issues appeared in 3 weeks, you likely had prior issues which the steroids are making worse. did you get pre cycle bloods? always do that and if there are red flags DO NOT go on

Yeah I did and only difference now and highlighted red are
potassium
AST is 52
Globulin 40
Uris acid 0.16

- - - Updated - - -

Just read high potassium foods that I’m eating a lot of is banana and yoghurt , my potassium is 5.6 and should be below 5.2

first thing is dosing... when you start seeing red flags like that, you need to lower your dosing and also look at your diet... both of those, especially with cholesterol and potassium need to be addressed... n2guard is awesome for mitigating side effects and keeping them lower but it doesnt just eradicate side and doesnt not give a green light to dose high... theres absolutely no need whatsoever to be using that much test.. im sorry for those who disagree but then you see blood work issues and you see my point.. orals will hurt you regardless of protection... it would just be a lot worse without it... proviron is the easy answer for shbg issues if its high... your potassium is NOT that far over either.. its something to watch and address but i STRONGLY doubt you are eating more than 4700 mg of potassium.. bananas and yogurt dont even have that much unless you are eating absurd amounts, which again, i highly doubt you are...

Dylan has you very well covered but I would also suggest, just to reiterate, that you lower your testosterone dose

Yeah I did and only difference now and highlighted red are
potassium
AST is 52
Globulin 40
Uris acid 0.16

- - - Updated - - -

Just read high potassium foods that I’m eating a lot of is banana and yoghurt , my potassium is 5.6 and should be below 5.2

AST yea that happens I would up my n2guard dose and increase my water intake.

For potassium forget bananas, take potassium keto powder you can get it cheap like an electrolyte mix.

And how much cardio you doing?

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

So I’m 3 weeks into my cycle which contains
600 Eq - a week
600 test e - a week
60mg tbol - a day
Concerns I have is my potassium levels , my SHBG and cholesterol and if anything I can do while on cycle so lower or higher as needed . I’m taking n2guard daily already .

How do I add my results into this thread ? Couldn’t work it out for you guys to have a look over.

Type it out

Dbol is high imo,other doses seem mild for a cycle,I would look at dietary intake

- - - Updated - - -

Dbol is high imo,other doses seem mild for a cycle,I would look at dietary intake

Sorry just realised it's tbol,not dbol,in that case the dose ain't too high

- - - Updated - - -

And a doctor would be best to advise on bloodwork

Back
Top Bottom