Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on cycle needed pls

yackattack

Registered
Hey Guys,

I know you are probably sick of beginner cycle pls help me not grow boobies type of posts, but I would really appreciate some input.
I have read most of the stickies and read through all of the wiki on r/steroids - there is a lot of information and its pretty overwhelming when I have 0 knowledge of any of it.

My main goals are to increase strength + size and stay somewhat lean, at the moment I am 85kg and 12% bf.

Here is my plan:

- Test E / Dose: 250mg - E3D / Week1-Week15 / (The r/steroids wiki recommended 15 weeks, but if I am running an oral too should I shorten this?)
- TBol / 40mg - ED / W6-W15 / (I chose tbol for the lack of sides and keeping most of the muscle on, is running this at the end of the cycle my best bet?)
- Aromasin / 12.5mg - E3D / W2-W15 (this currently isn't available on my source so I might need to change this to Arimidex)
- HCG / 500IU - EOD / W11-W16 ( I wanted to run this everyday but its really expensive in AU, is this a good timeframe for me to run it?)
- Nolvadex / 10mg ED / W17-W23 (is this too long/too short?)
- TUDCA & NAC / 250mg ED / W6-W15 (I read this was only needed during the oral phase)

What I don't have here is an item such as N2 guard, its really hard to get in AU - am I missing anything else to stay healthy throughout?

Would love any advice on my stack or answers to my questions, I'm excited to get started but just want to make sure I am across everything.

Thanks in advance for any help/abuse that you will provide❤️

I dont like the idea of using HCG during cycle , it causes alot estrogen and for what? keep your balls? you reverse your balls anytime you need . Even someone using gear 10 years can reverse is balls easy anytime using HCG and clomid

N2 Guard isn't sold in Australia, I don't think I can get hcgenerate either.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont like the idea of using HCG during cycle , it causes alot estrogen and for what? keep your balls? you reverse your balls anytime you need . Even someone using gear 10 years can reverse is balls easy anytime using HCG and clomid

What would you do instead? Just use a standard PCT and skip the HCG?

Hey Guys,

I know you are probably sick of beginner cycle pls help me not grow boobies type of posts, but I would really appreciate some input.
I have read most of the stickies and read through all of the wiki on r/steroids - there is a lot of information and its pretty overwhelming when I have 0 knowledge of any of it.

My main goals are to increase strength + size and stay somewhat lean, at the moment I am 85kg and 12% bf.

Here is my plan:

- Test E / Dose: 250mg - E3D / Week1-Week15 / (The r/steroids wiki recommended 15 weeks, but if I am running an oral too should I shorten this?)
- TBol / 40mg - ED / W6-W15 / (I chose tbol for the lack of sides and keeping most of the muscle on, is running this at the end of the cycle my best bet?)
- Aromasin / 12.5mg - E3D / W2-W15 (this currently isn't available on my source so I might need to change this to Arimidex)
- HCG / 500IU - EOD / W11-W16 ( I wanted to run this everyday but its really expensive in AU, is this a good timeframe for me to run it?)
- Nolvadex / 10mg ED / W17-W23 (is this too long/too short?)
- TUDCA & NAC / 250mg ED / W6-W15 (I read this was only needed during the oral phase)

What I don't have here is an item such as N2 guard, its really hard to get in AU - am I missing anything else to stay healthy throughout?

Would love any advice on my stack or answers to my questions, I'm excited to get started but just want to make sure I am across everything.

Thanks in advance for any help/abuse that you will provide❤️

Good cycle, I like your layout test and tbol expect hard results.

You can change your Ai to arimidex just low dose .25mgs /day to start.

Nolvadex 10mgs? that's not going to recover you in PCT, you need to increase the dose 30-40mgs/day.

HCG I wouldn't use it, it causes estrogen to go up
read this
https://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed
https://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-is-dangerous-part-2

Better use hcgenerate instead of hcg.

for organ support go with n2guard, I'm sure they ship to Australia better than solo tudca.

Good cycle, I like your layout test and tbol expect hard results.

You can change your Ai to arimidex just low dose .25mgs /day to start.

Nolvadex 10mgs? that's not going to recover you in PCT, you need to increase the dose 30-40mgs/day.

HCG I wouldn't use it, it causes estrogen to go up
read this
https://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed
https://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-is-dangerous-part-2

Better use hcgenerate instead of hcg.

for organ support go with n2guard, I'm sure they ship to Australia better than solo tudca.

n2bm ships to australia man

The reason I stated 10 ED for the Nova was from here: https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/thecycle/pct I saw the PCT here: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html and this says Clomid and Nova, but in other places it says Nova only for 4 weeks 40/40/20/20.
What is the best option to go for?

With the Armindex, should I dose this E3D until the PCT?

Doesn't look like I can purchase in AU, but might be able to get it shipped from the US - just not sure how long it will take, will investigate.

bro yo cycle too long and yo pct too weak. shorten cycle and up dosage

i agree with everyone, you need a shorter cycle and better pct

How long would you said I run the test cycle for and when to start to finish the Tbol?

Any advice on a good PCT plan would be really appreciated - this is the part I have found the hardest to find consistent info on.

Really appreciate all of you gents helping me out with this! I'm glad I posted before starting.

Hey Guys,

I was looking at my source and they offer "super test" which is Testosterone enanthate 400mg per ml and its only $10 more than 250mg/ml is there any downside to choosing this?

Hey Guys,

I was looking at my source and they offer "super test" which is Testosterone enanthate 400mg per ml and its only $10 more than 250mg/ml is there any downside to choosing this?

Super test is good but might be a bit painful, besides that it's a good dose you only need 1ml/week. Just remember PIP is real.

Back
Top Bottom