Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Advice on cycle needed pls

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    12
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Advice on cycle needed pls

    Hey Guys,

    I know you are probably sick of beginner cycle pls help me not grow boobies type of posts, but I would really appreciate some input.
    I have read most of the stickies and read through all of the wiki on r/steroids - there is a lot of information and its pretty overwhelming when I have 0 knowledge of any of it.

    My main goals are to increase strength + size and stay somewhat lean, at the moment I am 85kg and 12% bf.

    Here is my plan:

    - Test E / Dose: 250mg - E3D / Week1-Week15 / (The r/steroids wiki recommended 15 weeks, but if I am running an oral too should I shorten this?)
    - TBol / 40mg - ED / W6-W15 / (I chose tbol for the lack of sides and keeping most of the muscle on, is running this at the end of the cycle my best bet?)
    - Aromasin / 12.5mg - E3D / W2-W15 (this currently isn't available on my source so I might need to change this to Arimidex)
    - HCG / 500IU - EOD / W11-W16 ( I wanted to run this everyday but its really expensive in AU, is this a good timeframe for me to run it?)
    - Nolvadex / 10mg ED / W17-W23 (is this too long/too short?)
    - TUDCA & NAC / 250mg ED / W6-W15 (I read this was only needed during the oral phase)

    What I don't have here is an item such as N2 guard, its really hard to get in AU - am I missing anything else to stay healthy throughout?

    Would love any advice on my stack or answers to my questions, I'm excited to get started but just want to make sure I am across everything.

    Thanks in advance for any help/abuse that you will provide❤️

  2. #2
    Proficient Brother patrik39's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    96
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I like your cycle but I would change hcg to hcgenerate for sure.

    Hard to get n2guard why?

  3. #3
    EVO V.I.P. MONSTRO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,370
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I dont like the idea of using HCG during cycle , it causes alot estrogen and for what? keep your balls? you reverse your balls anytime you need . Even someone using gear 10 years can reverse is balls easy anytime using HCG and clomid

  4. #4
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    12
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    N2 Guard isn't sold in Australia, I don't think I can get hcgenerate either.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    I dont like the idea of using HCG during cycle , it causes alot estrogen and for what? keep your balls? you reverse your balls anytime you need . Even someone using gear 10 years can reverse is balls easy anytime using HCG and clomid
    What would you do instead? Just use a standard PCT and skip the HCG?

  5. #5
    EVO Veteran RickRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    16,575
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by yackattack View Post
    N2 Guard isn't sold in Australia, I don't think I can get hcgenerate either.

    - - - Updated - - -



    What would you do instead? Just use a standard PCT and skip the HCG?
    Yes skip the hcg and run a good pct

  6. #6
    Staff Writer LevButlerov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    15,337
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by yackattack View Post
    Hey Guys,

    I know you are probably sick of beginner cycle pls help me not grow boobies type of posts, but I would really appreciate some input.
    I have read most of the stickies and read through all of the wiki on r/steroids - there is a lot of information and its pretty overwhelming when I have 0 knowledge of any of it.

    My main goals are to increase strength + size and stay somewhat lean, at the moment I am 85kg and 12% bf.

    Here is my plan:

    - Test E / Dose: 250mg - E3D / Week1-Week15 / (The r/steroids wiki recommended 15 weeks, but if I am running an oral too should I shorten this?)
    - TBol / 40mg - ED / W6-W15 / (I chose tbol for the lack of sides and keeping most of the muscle on, is running this at the end of the cycle my best bet?)
    - Aromasin / 12.5mg - E3D / W2-W15 (this currently isn't available on my source so I might need to change this to Arimidex)
    - HCG / 500IU - EOD / W11-W16 ( I wanted to run this everyday but its really expensive in AU, is this a good timeframe for me to run it?)
    - Nolvadex / 10mg ED / W17-W23 (is this too long/too short?)
    - TUDCA & NAC / 250mg ED / W6-W15 (I read this was only needed during the oral phase)

    What I don't have here is an item such as N2 guard, its really hard to get in AU - am I missing anything else to stay healthy throughout?

    Would love any advice on my stack or answers to my questions, I'm excited to get started but just want to make sure I am across everything.

    Thanks in advance for any help/abuse that you will provide❤️
    Good cycle, I like your layout test and tbol expect hard results.

    You can change your Ai to arimidex just low dose .25mgs /day to start.

    Nolvadex 10mgs? that's not going to recover you in PCT, you need to increase the dose 30-40mgs/day.

    HCG I wouldn't use it, it causes estrogen to go up
    read this
    https://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed
    https://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-is-dangerous-part-2

    Better use hcgenerate instead of hcg.

    for organ support go with n2guard, I'm sure they ship to Australia better than solo tudca.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

  7. #7
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    52,034
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by yackattack View Post
    N2 Guard isn't sold in Australia, I don't think I can get hcgenerate either.

    - - - Updated - - -



    What would you do instead? Just use a standard PCT and skip the HCG?
    n2bm ships to australia man
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



  8. #8
    EVO V.I.P. BodyMonster34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,189
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro yo cycle too long and yo pct too weak. shorten cycle and up dosage

  9. #9
    EVO V.I.P. JasonPriest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Chicago/Miami
    Posts
    1,530
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i agree with everyone, you need a shorter cycle and better pct
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

  10. #10
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    12
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    Good cycle, I like your layout test and tbol expect hard results.

    You can change your Ai to arimidex just low dose .25mgs /day to start.

    Nolvadex 10mgs? that's not going to recover you in PCT, you need to increase the dose 30-40mgs/day.

    HCG I wouldn't use it, it causes estrogen to go up
    read this
    https://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed
    https://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-is-dangerous-part-2

    Better use hcgenerate instead of hcg.

    for organ support go with n2guard, I'm sure they ship to Australia better than solo tudca.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    n2bm ships to australia man
    The reason I stated 10 ED for the Nova was from here: https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/thecycle/pct I saw the PCT here: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ed!-49252.html and this says Clomid and Nova, but in other places it says Nova only for 4 weeks 40/40/20/20.
    What is the best option to go for?

    With the Armindex, should I dose this E3D until the PCT?

    Doesn't look like I can purchase in AU, but might be able to get it shipped from the US - just not sure how long it will take, will investigate.

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMonster34 View Post
    bro yo cycle too long and yo pct too weak. shorten cycle and up dosage
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonPriest View Post
    i agree with everyone, you need a shorter cycle and better pct
    How long would you said I run the test cycle for and when to start to finish the Tbol?

    Any advice on a good PCT plan would be really appreciated - this is the part I have found the hardest to find consistent info on.


    Really appreciate all of you gents helping me out with this! I'm glad I posted before starting.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •