Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on Cycle: Test, EQ, Tbol, Anavar, Cardarine

Pianoman1259

Registered
Hey all,

I’m a 28 yo male, 6’5", 230 lbs, 10% BF measured by DXA scan. I am seeking advice on my upcoming 16 week cycle at the beginning of the new year. I have been training for over 5 years and am just looking to stimulate some new growth. Diet and training are on point. I’m mainly looking to see if there are any glaring errors in the design of this cycle. A couple things I wanted to note:

1.) I realize my EQ dosage is lower than most forum posters advise. I am in the camp of “why max out dosages early in your life if smaller doses will be effective?” I recognize the standard minimum is 600 mg on here but I’m happy with 450 given the research I’ve done. Same goes for the lower test concentration. The cycle is essentially a slow clean bulk/recomp. I’m not looking for astronomical gains.

2.) How likely are the DHT based sides associated with Tbol if only taken at 50 mg for 4 weeks? I know it’s genetically dependent but I’ve heard androgenic sides are relatively mild. That’s the hope.

3.) Is the Cardarine worth it for an increase in gym stamina? Any other SARMs or supplements you would consider or think are worthless?

4.) Any other orals with low sides and low water bloat you would consider as a replacement for Tbol or Var?

5.) Is there anything you would add or subtract from the cycle to make it more effective? Thanks for you consideration.

AAS Cycle:

Week 1-14 - Testosterone E @ 350 mg/week
Week 1-13 - Equipoise @ 450 mg/week
Week 1-4 - Turinabol @ 25 mg 2x/day kick
Week 13-16 - Anavar @ 25 mg 2x/day
Week 1-20 - Aromasin @ 12.5 mg EOD as needed
Weeks 1-5/13-17 - TUDCA/NAC as liver support.

Endurance Support on cycle:

Weeks 8-20 - Cardarine @ 10 mg 2x/day

PCT Week 17-20

Standard doses
Clen - 1 pack
Nolva - 1 pack
Clomid prescription

Lean Bulk/Recomp all 16 weeks

Macros :

40/40/20
3800 calories: 380 protein, 380 carbs, 85 fat
Or 50/30/20
3800 calories: 475 protein, 285 carbs, 85 fat

Supplements :

Magnesium - 800 mg
Curcumin - 1000 mg
Vitamin D - 5000 iu
Fish oil - 3000 mg
CLA - 1500 mg
Psyllium husk - rounded tsp in-between meals.
Apple cider vinegar - 1 tbsp before carb meal. 2 tbsp before bed.
Whey/casein protein - as needed
Greens powder - 1 scoop in morning/evening.
Gatorade powder/BCAA intraworkout - 30 g
Preworkout/creatine - 3-5g pre/post workout
Probiotic - 1 capsule morning empty stomach
Ubiquinol - 100 mg daily

that is a lot of questions man. you might want to consider hitting me up for a consult to over everything 1 on 1 cause it is a lot to discuss

one thing that i would recommend though is using a strong t booster in pct

I've never had any sides with tbol. I honestly only start seeing results with tbol around week 4. I can usually keep seeing gains until week 6 and then it flattens out. The gains are always solid though. I dont care for var so I can help you there. Have you considered mk77? Dont forget about blood donations also. I give it every eight weeks on eq but I also run the eq higher. Just stay on top of your bloodwork and you'll know when to donate.

I've never had any sides with tbol. I honestly only start seeing results with tbol around week 4. I can usually keep seeing gains until week 6 and then it flattens out. The gains are always solid though. I dont care for var so I can help you there. Have you considered mk77? Dont forget about blood donations also. I give it every eight weeks on eq but I also run the eq higher. Just stay on top of your bloodwork and you'll know when to donate.

Why donate blood? Because of a higher red blood cell count/production on this cycle?

Eq is more of a finishing/aesthetic compound that promotes big kinda veiny look. Prob not the best choice.

Tbol id do 6 weeks, and anavar also 6 weeks. There's still enough time in between for liver break.

I'd watch that dose of aromasin with that little test.

Cardarine is usually used to help while on tren.

I'd prob just go with umm

1-10 250 test
1-10 200 tren enanthate
1-4 50 tbol
6-10 50 anavar

Unlikely you'd need any ai with 250 test... Making life really easy...
200 tren e will still give u Better results than Eq... At 200 shouldn't need any cabergoline...suppper easy.

And yeh both orals don't aromatise... So a very easy smooth cycle...

Tbol has a really long half life can be dosed once a day.

U could even bump tbol to 60 or maybe 75 mg.

I personally think this would be a far superior cycle in many ways... Buts that my opinion.

Then pct and use ostarine during pct, ostarine is the only sarm I like.

Shit aye ur same height as me... Well just know to really fill out and look big at our height... U need biggg doses over consecutive blasts if u want to really look big... It's fukked, if we were 5'9" or even shorter, maaan the doses I use I'd look massive.

But at our height when u look decently wide n dry no one ever tries to fuk with u.

I was at one of Australias most popular beaches, party kinda place... Walking down surfers paradise boulevard smoking a joint... And 2 cops come up behind me, put me in handcuffs... Have like the whole party clubbing district of people staring at me while 2 police hold me either side... I'm like fuk was just a joint, they had me like Id just killed somone. Once at the station they were like, I wish everyone we took in was as cooperative as you, and said they just put me in cuffs because I was big and they didn't know what I was going to do.
Ya starting getting a lot of little comments here n there n shit.

Yea, my rbc jumps fast with EQ.
Mine went from 43 to like 50 in 8 weeks. I took 500 for 4 weeks and 250 for weeks because I didn't like the sides. My blood was really dark. Even the lady taking my blood mentioned it. A while 14 week cycle without donating would be bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit. 500 for two weeks and 250 for two weeks.

Personally I wouldn't use EQ you have plenty going on in this stack. My experience it takes ages to get noticeable results and bp goes insane. I wouldn't do again.

Tbol I love.

My 2 cents.. drop eq. Tbol for 6 weeks, var last 6 weeks and test through out.

6ft5 here and 137kg and still think I look in proportion. Like, I'm a big dude but not a BIG dude

I'm 2 inches shorter and the same weight. You ARE big. It's just we have to be next to normal people to see it.

Back
Top Bottom