Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice for first BULKING CYCLE.

cavi

7/8 kg gained, on 6th weeks of 750mg test. ( pct is ok with nolva clomid and hcg ) But i want to do 14/16 week cycle, adding an anabolic like Primobolan or Equipose or Mastebolin for the last 10 weeks. What do u recommend me ?

example:

week 1-6 = 750 mg test
week 6-16 = "500 mg test + 600 mg equipose" or "500 test + 200 primobolan" or "500 test + 200 mg Mastebolin" or "750 mg test again for 10 weeks so ( 16 weeks test only 750 mg )".

What do u racommend me ?

bro just use test the whole cycle, why bother doing different compounds? too much pain in the ass....
make sure to add cardarine (GW) to help you lean out and N2Guard as liver/kidney support...

Eq takes a good 12-16weeks for any benefits so thats out. I do like to ramp up or add compounds at the backside of cycle. Id up the test or i like to add 40mg/ dbol last 4-5 weeks

read my articles on sarms at www.evolutionary.org/sarms this will explain cardarine, amongst all the other sarms out there that will fully enhance your cycle...

if your going to run eq, you need to run it 16 weeks and you should have ran it from the beginning, just like everything else you have listed... the problem here is you planned this very poorly and now your trying to just throw things in which is NOT the way to go about this whatsoever... what is your body fat? you would not use mast if your body fat is too high... at this point, you are too far in to start adding things like primo and eq... just finish your cycle and plan better for your next one... your pct sucks by the way... its incomplete by far...

if you want to add something to your current cycle, add sarms... they can all be shipped to you overseas so you don't have to worry... the web site is www.sarms1.com

add gw-501516 at 20 mg day, s4 at 50 mg day and lgd-4033 at 10 mg day... run them the rest of your cycle and run gw in your pct as well...

here is a full pct and the links on where to get everything you need..

http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

hcgemerate es www.n2bm.com

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day www.sarms1.com

gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms1.com

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

How many threads are you going to post on this? People have been giving you answers but it seems like you aren't listening...

Yes bro but in the first cycle it must going well without an AI.

What the fuck are you even saying. You have no clue what your doing. In another thread you said you nipples were sore. Of course they are fucking sore running 750mg of test with no AI.

Back
Top Bottom