Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on GHRP-2 and CJC-1295 MOD GRF 1-29 / without DAC

newpepguy

Registered
Hey guys,

First time poster looking for advice on pep dosage-cycle-cost.

I've been reading up on this for the past couple of weeks on and off and think I'm settled on:

GHRP-2 100mg Waking-PWO-Pre bed

CJC-1295 MOD GRF 1-29 / without DAC 100mg - Pre bed.

I was thinking of cycling for 3 months to see how i got on and I hoped someone would be able to help me with how many vials I would need to buy based on the above doses.

CJC-1295 MOD GRF 1-29 / without DAC comes in 2mg vials - 12.95£

GHRP comes in 5mg vials 9.95£

I'm not sure if i'm allowed to post sources but I was going to get from http://www.uk-peptides.com/ as i'm in the UK.

Let me know if you can help me.

For every 2 GHRP vials you buy, you need to buy 5 cjc w/o dac.

The best way to dose GHRP peptides is to combine them with cjc-1295 w/o dac. The CJC blocks the negative feedback loop produced by the hypothalamus and extends the length of the GH pulse produced.

You want to combine the CJC w/o dac and GHRP at EACH injection. Not just your before bed injection.

You need to inject peptides on an empty stomach and abstain from eating for 20-30 minutes after the injection. When I used peptides I would inject them before breakfast, post workout and before my last meal of the day. 100mcg GHRP + 100mcg cjc w/o dac each injection. It's normal to feel hypoglycaemic after your injection. It's a very uncomfortable feeling but its best to stick it out and wait 20-30 minutes after your injection to eat something to maximize the GH pulse from the peptides.

I no longer use or recommend peptides because of the lack of quality of peptides on the market. Until I find a source that I know I can trust 100%, I recommend the HGH analogue nutrobal instead -> http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

I came across a new source for Peptides Online and it seems they work great.

Although we will surely read the likes of "Peptides Online" is a selective scammer (regardless of whether or not those who will say those things have so much as heard of Peptides Online), their prices are excellent.

tip

Hey guys,

First time poster looking for advice on pep dosage-cycle-cost.

I've been reading up on this for the past couple of weeks on and off and think I'm settled on:

GHRP-2 100mg Waking-PWO-Pre bed

CJC-1295 MOD GRF 1-29 / without DAC 100mg - Pre bed.

I was thinking of cycling for 3 months to see how i got on and I hoped someone would be able to help me with how many vials I would need to buy based on the above doses.

CJC-1295 MOD GRF 1-29 / without DAC comes in 2mg vials - 12.95£

GHRP comes in 5mg vials 9.95£

I'm not sure if i'm allowed to post sources but I was going to get from http://www.uk-peptides.com/ as i'm in the UK.

Let me know if you can help me.

Yeah also i like to use peptidesuk.com they have been around for a few years now

Back
Top Bottom