Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on my lean bulk cycle

Weight_monkey

Registered
About to jump on another cycle here in a month or so after being off for 4 years. Currently 215 lbs. 6’0”, appx. 14% BF and 27 years old. Working on getting my BF % down and cardio at the moment in order to prepare for being on tren. I am looking to cut down BF and put on a good amount of muscle during this cycle.

Week 1-12

Test E 650mg/week.

Week 1-10

Tren A 400mg/week.

Albuterol - 20mcg on 2 off 2

Aromasin - 10mg EOD

Cabergoline - starting at .25mg OED

Will be taking milk thistle and cranberry extract for liver support.

Followed by the perfect PCT.

I have done the same cycle some years ago but the only difference was I used clen :( and I loved the results! Thanks in advance.

You've started pretty young. Why did you took off that long? Did you train at all during that time?
As far as drugs and doses go not a fan of albuterol or clenbuterol but to each their own.
Being a second cycle I wouldn't go with something as harsh as tren. There are other pretty good altenatives for recomp purposes, I assume that's what you are looking for? Or that's what it sounds to me.
When it comes to doses they are a little too high to my liking.

+1 on everything above.

I wouldnt go above 500mg/test a week period.

If stacking with tren id say you could go even less. I think you would be better served with 300-400mg/test a week plus 200mg/tren a week.

Also no reason to take albuterol or clen, very taxing on the heart and if you are running Tren it is going to impact your cardio so you would be compounding the issue.

my suggestion for you since you want to cut and bulk up is to run a sarms stack to cut first... come off of that then save the steroids for when you have room to bulk back up

i've been on these forums for a decade and i can tell you that 95% of guys who want to build rome on 1 cycle will fail. you are only 27, you got years ahead of you to reach your fitness goals and this is a constant war

EVO - I was hit head on in 2014 and it fucked my back up pretty bad. I was out for about a year and I have done CrossFit and mild lifting since then. This will actually be my third cycle, first did test E by it self then did 12 weeks of Tren/Test with great results before my accident. I’m happy with my muscle mass at the moment but need to cut some of this damn fat off would love to put some more muscle on at the same time.

AWM - That sounds awesome man. I ran that dosage last time but I’m here for the advice. The only reason I did that before is from what I was told but if I can get some good results from a lower dosage I will be more than happy to give that a shot!

Steve - I appreciate that man, which stack would you recommend and would it require a PCT afterwards? As I stated above I was in a pretty nasty accident and had full intentions of continuing with more cycles afterwards but I am now glad I have waited. Im looking to stay in it this time and have read a lot of great topics on here. I wish I would have known about this forum years ago.

Thanks guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry Fella Fin , I totally missed your name and put the wrong thing but that first one was for you.

If you've been off cycle for 4 years then a test only cycle would be ideal. No way you should run 650 mg's a week tho.

I would also recommend holding off until "mild training" becomes "110% training"

About to jump on another cycle here in a month or so after being off for 4 years. Currently 215 lbs. 6’0”, appx. 14% BF and 27 years old. Working on getting my BF % down and cardio at the moment in order to prepare for being on tren. I am looking to cut down BF and put on a good amount of muscle during this cycle.

Week 1-12

Test E 650mg/week.

Week 1-10

Tren A 400mg/week.

Albuterol - 20mcg on 2 off 2

Aromasin - 10mg EOD

Cabergoline - starting at .25mg OED

Will be taking milk thistle and cranberry extract for liver support.

Followed by the perfect PCT.

I have done the same cycle some years ago but the only difference was I used clen :( and I loved the results! Thanks in advance.

You were too young.

I don't think steroids are the best choice right now. What I would do is cut until you are lean enough to where you want to grow. To actually cut a decent amount of fat off and gain muscle is basically impossible on 1 cycle. Cut natural or with SARMs, then bulk with steroids.

The cardio is going to be terrible stacking tren and albuterol. You are going to cramp like crazy.

Swap out the albuterol for cardarine

EVO - I was hit head on in 2014 and it fucked my back up pretty bad. I was out for about a year and I have done CrossFit and mild lifting since then. This will actually be my third cycle, first did test E by it self then did 12 weeks of Tren/Test with great results before my accident. I’m happy with my muscle mass at the moment but need to cut some of this damn fat off would love to put some more muscle on at the same time.

AWM - That sounds awesome man. I ran that dosage last time but I’m here for the advice. The only reason I did that before is from what I was told but if I can get some good results from a lower dosage I will be more than happy to give that a shot!

Steve - I appreciate that man, which stack would you recommend and would it require a PCT afterwards? As I stated above I was in a pretty nasty accident and had full intentions of continuing with more cycles afterwards but I am now glad I have waited. Im looking to stay in it this time and have read a lot of great topics on here. I wish I would have known about this forum years ago.

Thanks guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry Fella Fin , I totally missed your name and put the wrong thing but that first one was for you.

Yea so its better to start with a lower dose of each. When I stack Test with anything I run max 300mg/test a week and let the other compound shine (in this case the Tren).

For instance my next cycle will be 300mg test a week + 600mg/primobolan a week.

Tren is such a strong compound you dont need a massive dose. This is why 200mg/week is a good dose and if you decide after the cycle you want to increase it in your next one go for it but my take is id rather have a lower dose and minimize side effects while seeing if I get what im looking for.

If not there is always another cycle.

As for Sarms they are great I love them. A great stack for lowering bodyfat while adding some strength is cardarine, ostarine, and LGD/RAD140/S4. You can add any one of the last 3 or all of them they stack great together. For instance im running cardarine, ostarine, LGD, RAD140, and proviron right now and loving it.

Sarms wont add mass like steroids will but the PCT is far less than with steroids (4 weeks of clomid at 25mg/week plus a natural test booster) whereas with steroids you need a 6 week PCT of clomid, nolva, and aromasin plus you need on cycle support (aromasin and potentially caber) with the test and tren.

First pic is after a sarms only cycle of Cardarine, Ostarine, and LGD. Im 6'9" tall and weighing in at 250 pounds. Second pic is after a 500mg test/week only cycle for 12 weeks. Im weighing in there at 282.

Just food for thought. Do you want to add lean muscle and drop bodyfat or looking to pack on a lot of size? Diet in both was very similar other than with the Test cycle I had probably 300-400 more calories a week plus a higher percentage of carbs. In the sarms cycle I was carb cycling.

O9bAqFX.png

F4SKHpc.jpg

AWM I appreciate that info. I’m mainly looking to put on some size in my test cycle since I haven’t ran a cycle in a while I know my receptors will take to it like crazy. On the test tren cycle later down the road I’ll focus more on a lean bulk at the time. I have heard quite a few people mentioning running their tren higher than the test, what is the main reasoning for this? When I first started my test tren cycle years ago I ran 500 test 400 tren and had some libido issues so I’m kind of worried about running a lower test dose.

AWM I appreciate that info. I’m mainly looking to put on some size in my test cycle since I haven’t ran a cycle in a while I know my receptors will take to it like crazy. On the test tren cycle later down the road I’ll focus more on a lean bulk at the time. I have heard quite a few people mentioning running their tren higher than the test, what is the main reasoning for this? When I first started my test tren cycle years ago I ran 500 test 400 tren and had some libido issues so I’m kind of worried about running a lower test dose.

So I would say 1st cycle back test at 400mg/week for 12 weeks would be great.

When you get to the Tren I would again run 400mg test and 200mg tren. I see no reason to go higher on Tren over Test becase Tren is 5 times more androgenic and anabolic than Test. It also has the worst side effects of any steroid out there so running high levels of tren just does a number on your body and your health in general. sure it will get you ripped up and huge but the tren cough/cardio issues, prolactin possibility, liver/kidney stress, night sweats, anxiety issues, etc is enough to scare me away from ever using it to be honest.

I would run Test/Deca, Test/primobolan, Test/EQ, or Test/Masteron before id ever run tren. Again thats just my opinion I have buddies who love tren and run it once a year at reasonable levels (200-400mg max a week) and they look great. Really up to you if the side effects are worth it.

Back
Top Bottom