Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

advice for my third cycle with sust+deca+winny

notsolucky

<B>EVO V.I.P.</B>
EVO V.I.P.
Hi, I'm 31 from Italy and been training for the last 8 years and I'd like to start my third cycle (last one was Sustanon 250mg a week and winny 40mg ed).
This time I've been suggested to do Sustanon 250mg and Deca 300mg a week for 10 weeks...and I think to add 30mg winny last 4 weeks.
My goal is to have a drier look (getting rid of a bit of belly fat) and possibily build a bit of lean muscle; so not trying to be huge or ultra-shredded, just a nice beach physique to not be ashamed of.

Just in case for gyno I'm planning to use 30mg zinc ed and pramipexole (don't know how to use it since I've just discovered it, so I invoke your help for dosage ecc...).

Pct would start 20 days after last injection with Nolvadex 40mg per day for the first week and then 20mg/day for the last 3 weeks.

Is it a good plan in your opinion or is there something I should correct/add?
I'd like to keep it simple and conservative but maybe is too little.

Hi, I'm 31 from Italy and been training for the last 8 years and I'd like to start my third cycle (last one was Sustanon 250mg a week and winny 40mg ed).
This time I've been suggested to do Sustanon 250mg and Deca 300mg a week for 10 weeks...and I think to add 30mg winny last 4 weeks.
My goal is to have a drier look (getting rid of a bit of belly fat) and possibily build a bit of lean muscle; so not trying to be huge or ultra-shredded, just a nice beach physique to not be ashamed of.

Just in case for gyno I'm planning to use 30mg zinc ed and pramipexole (don't know how to use it since I've just discovered it, so I invoke your help for dosage ecc...).

Pct would start 20 days after last injection with Nolvadex 40mg per day for the first week and then 20mg/day for the last 3 weeks.

Hi from USA to Italy, good to see you post again.

If you want a dry beach look, stay away from deca durabolin. The same goes for sustanon. You can try sustanon 250mgs 1ml per week with primobolan 300mgs per week, stacked with 50mgs of winstrol/day. That's a good cycle for getting more lean with a good body.
looks like this:
Week 1-12
Sustanon 250mgs/week
Primobolan 300mgs/week
winstrol 50mgs/day (8 weeks)
for organ support add n2guard
for anti estrogen keep aromasin on hand or nolvadex for gyno

For PCT, nolvadex alone is not enough you wont recover, I suggest nolvadex with aromasin and n2generate.

Thank you very much for all the suggestions! I like the cycle you just proposed since it doesn't seem too extreme.
Btw, is Sustanon that different from Test Enanthate or Cypionate? I know it has different esters for different release-times but I thought it had the same functions/results, so basically the same thing.
Oh, I also forgot to mention that I have a bit of clenbuterol from the last year...I've read yesterday for the first time that it can possibly weaken the effects of AAS...is it true or myth?

i can tell you as someone who has used deca 3X the main issue i noticed on it is a crazy high appetite on it. that makes it hard to cut so i agree with austin on that

got it! what dosage have you used?
Seems like many people prefer Equipoise for cutting but they say it makes you hungry as well...I'm still trying to learn and understand.

if your goal is to get leaner and dryer leave deca and 19nor problems and go with test + masteron and some wintrol in the beginning of cycle , keep test low and masteron high and you will fell and look great . also use an AI like exemestano 12,5mg 2x week and have tamoxifen on hand . Without 19nor you will not need prami or dostinex

if your goal is to get leaner and dryer leave deca and 19nor problems and go with test + masteron and some wintrol in the beginning of cycle , keep test low and masteron high and you will fell and look great . also use an AI like exemestano 12,5mg 2x week and have tamoxifen on hand . Without 19nor you will not need prami or dostinex

Thank you for your feedback!
Why in the hell I've been suggested deca then? Is the guy I've talked to
ignorant or what?
Last thing: what can you tell me about the clen weakening steroids? Personally I believe is bullshit but I'm no expert.

Thank you for your feedback!
Why in the hell I've been suggested deca then? Is the guy I've talked to
ignorant or what?
Last thing: what can you tell me about the clen weakening steroids? Personally I believe is bullshit but I'm no expert.

bro deca popular with old school boomer crowd from 90's

Whats a good dose you recommend for mastron ? I just started a mastron test anavar cycle this month . I most always run deca in every cycle .
Running test 190
Mastron at 40
Anavar at 40 working up to 50 next week

Thank you very much for all the suggestions! I like the cycle you just proposed since it doesn't seem too extreme.
Btw, is Sustanon that different from Test Enanthate or Cypionate? I know it has different esters for different release-times but I thought it had the same functions/results, so basically the same thing.
Oh, I also forgot to mention that I have a bit of clenbuterol from the last year...I've read yesterday for the first time that it can possibly weaken the effects of AAS...is it true or myth?

Austin gave you a good cycle IMO.

Sustanon is better than testosterone enanthate because you have 4 esters vs 1 ester testosterones, helping you have a more steady release of hormones into your flood stream.

research reading:
https://www.evolutionary.org/sustanon-250
https://www.evolutionary.org/testosterone-esters-101

Clenubterol I don't support the use of clen, but if you do use it 20mcgs/day 5 days on 2 days off and use n2guard with it to stave off the side effects.

research reading:
https://www.evolutionary.org/clenbuterol

Austin gave you a good cycle IMO.

Sustanon is better than testosterone enanthate because you have 4 esters vs 1 ester testosterones, helping you have a more steady release of hormones into your flood stream.

research reading:
https://www.evolutionary.org/sustanon-250
https://www.evolutionary.org/testosterone-esters-101

Clenubterol I don't support the use of clen, but if you do use it 20mcgs/day 5 days on 2 days off and use n2guard with it to stave off the side effects.

research reading:
https://www.evolutionary.org/clenbuterol

thank you for the answer!
I will just use the last clen pills since it is a remaining of the last year...and I'll try as you suggested 5 days ON 2 OFF...last time I only increased the intake until 80mcg and then I stopped because of the bad cramps, so much that it was difficult even to swallow a bit of water. This time I have also taurine and minerals to mitigate.

Age, weight, bodyfat?

I'm 31, 1,70cm for 64kg... I don't know the bf%, but all I have is a bit of stubborn belly fat that is my main goal to get rid of. Never been fat...probably too skinny especially for american standard.

2017-07-20_22.23.02.jpg

If you are looking to lean up I wouldn’t personally use deca

I would probably go with primo instead of deca. I don't like EQ and plus, it also increases hunger just like deca. Primo is dry and if you run it with lower test you will be good to go.

Hey, brother check out this podcast with information about the steroids you are looking at.

Testosterone
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-podcast-episode-278-profiles-all-about-testosterone/

https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-podcast-episode-284-profiles-testosterone-part-2/

Winstrol
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-podcast-296-profiles-winstrol-profile/

Back
Top Bottom