Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Advice needed!

Home Erectus Bodybuilder
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by calmb4dastorm View Post
    Yes, I am a newbie and female! Looking for advice for my first cycle. I am considering Deca/test E OR NPP/test E. I am waiting on my gear to arrive (i ordered all 3 to be on the safe side) I have been researching for weeks now but never find any concrete cycles for women. Anyone get results using Helios? I do have a ton of questions, so if anyone has advice, I sure could use it!! Thanks in advance for your help!!!
    I would highly recommend that you do not use test! Women should take anavar or primobolan. ... I do know women that has taken deca(nandrolone decanate) but in very low doses like 100mg/week. When i was 20 my girl keep wanting to try aas. So i gave her 4 ml of human deca that came in the redijects from organon and her body changed dramatically in 2 months. About 6 weeks later she found a couple of hairs on her face that were about 1/4 inch long. The hair on her lip got thicker to. ...If you have your mind set on doing steriods then i would go with anavar first. It is 1 of the most counterfeit steriods and a lot of times the ugl will send winstrol instead of anavar. There is a way to make sure you you know what your getting so you don't take something that will make you grow a mustache. lol. .....You can go to ********** . They sell steriod test kits, the same one's that police use. They try to sell you the case but all you need to get is the flash light and the test vials. Make sure you get the 1 for anavar/winstrol. They sell test for all steriods so you could get some for the deca if you plan on using it. They have a trading thread here if you decide to not use the test.

Home Erectus Bodybuilder
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD View Post
    Jillian Michaels is on test. I used to listen to her radio show in L.A. and she brought her "aging center/clinic" doctor on. Went by without a peep from the media or even the listeners for that matter. She is hard as fuck but I think she still looks feminine.
    I always thought that b/c of her jaw line and how deep her voice is. lol. I told my girl that a year ago and she said you think everybody is on juice.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'll give her some juice.......

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattdogg View Post
    I'll give her some juice.......
    Some man ranch?