Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice needed!

Jillian Michaels is on test. I used to listen to her radio show in L.A. and she brought her "aging center/clinic" doctor on. Went by without a peep from the media or even the listeners for that matter. She is hard as fuck but I think she still looks feminine.
That's cause she is a man trapped in a woman's body. Lol.

KRAZIEONE

Jillian Michaels is on test. I used to listen to her radio show in L.A. and she brought her "aging center/clinic" doctor on. Went by without a peep from the media or even the listeners for that matter. She is hard as fuck but I think she still looks feminine.

Susan Summers as well....There under a doctor supervision and prob got series labs before starting and doing extremely small doses I am sure.....Plus if you are low in test it a different story but either way you should not start with more the 10 mg a week to start with ......I have seen some bad stuff happen with test and women but it usually dose related.....and or dumb ass guys saying a 100 mg is not that much which is true for a man.....She is starting to look borderline IMO

tdy_jillian_140114-02.jpg

She is hot though

Krazieone. Definitely. I have been checking the site out further . I created an album do far. Do I Need To Post to the album OR Is There's An Easier way? So people don't have to look all over for them. .

Yes, I am a newbie and female! Looking for advice for my first cycle. I am considering Deca/test E OR NPP/test E. I am waiting on my gear to arrive (i ordered all 3 to be on the safe side) I have been researching for weeks now but never find any concrete cycles for women. Anyone get results using Helios? I do have a ton of questions, so if anyone has advice, I sure could use it!! Thanks in advance for your help!!!:D

I would highly recommend that you do not use test! Women should take anavar or primobolan. ... I do know women that has taken deca(nandrolone decanate) but in very low doses like 100mg/week. When i was 20 my girl keep wanting to try aas. So i gave her 4 ml of human deca that came in the redijects from organon and her body changed dramatically in 2 months. About 6 weeks later she found a couple of hairs on her face that were about 1/4 inch long. The hair on her lip got thicker to. ...If you have your mind set on doing steriods then i would go with anavar first. It is 1 of the most counterfeit steriods and a lot of times the ugl will send winstrol instead of anavar. There is a way to make sure you you know what your getting so you don't take something that will make you grow a mustache. lol. .....You can go to labmax.ca . They sell steriod test kits, the same one's that police use. They try to sell you the case but all you need to get is the flash light and the test vials. Make sure you get the 1 for anavar/winstrol. They sell test for all steriods so you could get some for the deca if you plan on using it. They have a trading thread here if you decide to not use the test.

I always thought that b/c of her jaw line and how deep her voice is. lol. I told my girl that a year ago and she said you think everybody is on juice.

Back
Top Bottom