Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice needed!

You guys are the greatest! I appreciate the help and honesty. I will be training in beast mode 5-6 days a week. My work does interfere occasionally as I'm on call sometimes. Having a problem with eating Enough too. I will be posting my training schedule as soon as possible for your review. ..

You guys are the greatest! I appreciate the help and honesty. I will be training in beast mode 5-6 days a week. My work does interfere occasionally as I'm on call sometimes. Having a problem with eating Enough too. I will be posting my training schedule as soon as possible for your review. ..

EQ will mostly likely handle that and or look into GHRP 6 which helps with growth hormone as well as hunger....I avoid it for this reason, but great if you need a appetite boost

EQ will mostly likely handle that and or look into GHRP 6 which helps with growth hormone as well as hunger....I avoid it for this reason, but great if you need a appetite boost

Ok. Thanks . Will be placing oder next week. It's good to know what I need to get. I'm hearing more about EQ, var and primo. I'm wanting to bulk up right now so I need to map out my plan.

eq might want to donate blood every 8 weeks but those are 3 great compounds for women IMO....eq and primo will take a few weeks to kick in but well worth it....If you hire a coach as well at some point make sure he specializes in women....

I watched the video. Ursula put out a great baseline training routine. I was up till 3a.m. watching BB videos after seeing her interview. I usually do 30 minutes cardio and lift an hour. Legs Monday and Friday. Back and biceps Tuesday chest and triceps Thursdays shoulders Wednesdays. I incorporate abs three days weekly and change the days each week. My calves are slow to form so even though i train legs twice a week I throw calves in at least four days each week. I typically have a five day training week but will probably go to six days based on my work schedule.

4 days a week for the same muscle (group) leaves little time for them to recuperate and grow unless you're on alot of gear. Sometimes more is a step backward.

I thought I needed to train those calves more. I do legs twice a week but each day is focused on a different group. I focus on quads and focus calves ONE of those days. The next leg day I do hams adductors and abductors one set of calves.

I will have to break myself from trying to get that one set of calves in on my other training days. But because they look like little sticks, my mind is saying just one set of calves today.:confused:LOL

I will have to break myself from trying to get that one set of calves in on my other training days. But because they look like little sticks, my mind is saying just one set of calves today.:confused:LOL
Try doing stairs. And negative calf raises. Then they will blow up

KRAZIEONE

You sound like an extreme beginner. Have you done any research at all about women and AAS? If you did you would know that an injectable is NEVER to be used as a first cycle. You said you don't want to get "big", so a simple cycle of Var or Tbol 5-10mgs/day is all that's needed.
btw, you do realize that AAS will make you GAIN weight if you aren't in a deficit, correct? My first cycle I gained 16+lbs. That was eating at maintenance.
Most of the men in here have zero clue about cycling for women, it's TOTALLY different than men cycling, so no offense guys, but take their advice at your own risk.

You sound like an extreme beginner. Have you done any research at all about women and AAS? If you did you would know that an injectable is NEVER to be used as a first cycle. You said you don't want to get "big", so a simple cycle of Var or Tbol 5-10mgs/day is all that's needed.
btw, you do realize that AAS will make you GAIN weight if you aren't in a deficit, correct? My first cycle I gained 16+lbs. That was eating at maintenance.
Most of the men in here have zero clue about cycling for women, it's TOTALLY different than men cycling, so no offense guys, but take their advice at your own risk.

Yes, you can call me an extreme beginner. I ran a cycle of oral var and winny at the top of this year. I did notice a reduction in my weight but an increase in my joint pain. You are accurate in stating that most men have no clue about cycling for women because it is different than a men's cycle, BUT at the same time the few women that I have tried to communicate with do not want to share their "secrets." Ones that will share, have had their cycle chosen based on the opinion of men. Why??? BECAUSE YOU ALL BY FAR HAVE THE MOST EXPERIENCE WITH CYCLING PERIOD!!! This forum is a place where "extreme beginners" like myself can find GUIDANCE. the results from the use of AAS's vary from body to body, I know this. I am simply looking for that guidance...my cycles will be trial and error and I am prepared for that.

Where do you get that a woman shudnt run an injectable for her first time.

Either running 10mg of var a day or 25-50mg of primo a day is going have the same recipe for sides no matter which one you choose.

Anavar will put on mass on a woman in a heartbeat. Those who think var is a cutting steroid are vastly mistaken.

Women shouldn't and don't use steroids whether oral or injectable if they are looking to "cut". That's what a proper diet is for.

Either choice would be fine and also need to be done with caution and protection at all times.

KRAZIEONE

Where do you get that a woman shudnt run an injectable for her first time.

Either running 10mg of var a day or 25-50mg of primo a day is going have the same recipe for sides no matter which one you choose.

Anavar will put on mass on a woman in a heartbeat. Those who think var is a cutting steroid are vastly mistaken.

Women shouldn't and don't use steroids whether oral or injectable if they are looking to "cut". That's what a proper diet is for.

Either choice would be fine and also need to be done with caution and protection at all times.

KRAZIEONE

Diet determines wether one bulks or cuts but when AAS is added, especially for women that changes slightly.

A woman should use an oral for first, hell, even 2nd or 3rd cycle because of side risks. Orals have shorter half lives. If sides pop up a cycle can be easily bailed on and sides will clear up faster than when using an injectable and she can decide from there where to go.

And no, using 10mg Var or 25-5g Primo is DEF not the same thing. This further proves my point that males shouldn't be giving women AAS advice

Back
Top Bottom