Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice needed!

Where do you get that a woman shudnt run an injectable for her first time.

Either running 10mg of var a day or 25-50mg of primo a day is going have the same recipe for sides no matter which one you choose.

Anavar will put on mass on a woman in a heartbeat. Those who think var is a cutting steroid are vastly mistaken.

Women shouldn't and don't use steroids whether oral or injectable if they are looking to "cut". That's what a proper diet is for.

Either choice would be fine and also need to be done with caution and protection at all times.

KRAZIEONE

Her initial post stated she wanted to gain muscle and decrease fat, hence the anavar suggestions. She mentioned snagging some var anyhow. All steroids will help muscle gain and fat burning when used properly, and with proper nutrition. I don't get the separation of steroids into fat-burning and muscle-building gains either. It's ridiculous.

Her initial post stated she wanted to gain muscle and decrease fat, hence the anavar suggestions. She mentioned snagging some var anyhow. All steroids will help muscle gain and fat burning when used properly, and with proper nutrition. I don't get the separation of steroids into fat-burning and muscle-building gains either. It's ridiculous.
Lol ya. Because there isn't a fat burning steroid. That being said. Yes var is good to use not saying it isn't. Altho, I disagree u have to start w oral steroids for a first cycle. Also, I suggested primo because it is far less harsh than her using testosterone. Which she mentioned as one of things wanting to try. Which is a very bad idea for a woman. Primo is good because its nice lean gains with very low sides for females.

KRAZIEONE

Lol ya. Because there isn't a fat burning steroid. That being said. Yes var is good to use not saying it isn't. Altho, I disagree u have to start w oral steroids for a first cycle. Also, I suggested primo because it is far less harsh than her using testosterone. Which she mentioned as one of things wanting to try. Which is a very bad idea for a woman. Primo is good because its nice lean gains with very low sides for females.

KRAZIEONE

I totally agree. As much as I dig fitness chicks, they can't be making me jealous. :)

She tried low test once and she won't ever again. Her voice started to crack and had some hair start to grow. Luckily for her I told her to stop immediately and it went away. She got very very lucky. So have concern if you venture to do this. The products you selected are very wrong. But ultimately ur going to do what ur going to do.

KRAZIEONE

This post reminded me of the first time I ever got weirded out by female stubble. I was sleeping with this chick for about a week, but I never stayed the night with her. At the end of the week, I stayed the night, and woke up and kissed her, and caressed her neck area and felt that unmistakable sandpaper feeling. Immediately, for some reason, I thought of the dwarven female, from fantasy games growing up. The dwarven female, who chugged ale, and had a beard. It was pretty weird, but I just overlooked it and banged her again anyway. Just thought I'd share.

Everyone wants to build muscle while burning fat. It's a difficult task. After the "newbie gains" period, if someone is natural it's almost impossible to do. Now, if a woman is on AAS she can do both at once, IMO it's not ideal, as bulking and cutting is more efficient. The steroid itself will not do it. It comes down to calorie intake.

KRAZIEONE

Primo is not necessity less harsh than Test. You have to consider dosage and ester. Actually, I'd consider them pretty similar as far as sides go.

Women respond differently to each compound. When it comes down to it each time a woman takes AAS she's pretty much doing her own personal experiment. I ALWAYS recommend a female to do a couple cycles of 5-20mgs of Var or Tbol (my preference). Then if they want more jump into an injectable. Sides will always be harsher and won't go away as fast as when using an oral. And there WILL be sides. They can sneak up on her too, usually not until the 4-6 week mark. What each individual woman will tolerate varies.

Well yours in an opinion and I have mine. But I do agree no matter what she chooses to start low and then ramp up to find her individual sweet spot.

KRAZIEONE

I have decided to cycle for 8 weeks the following:
Var 10mg/day
NPP 25mg/2xweek
Test E (25mg once a week gradually increasing to 50mg/week if I can tolerate it).

I will begin to run a log within the week as ETA on goods is 12/2. Those of you that would like to follow my log and continue to guide and advise me are most welcome. ALL of your input has already been most helpful. I sincerely thank each of you for your help thus far...

I have decided to cycle for 8 weeks the following:
Var 10mg/day
NPP 25mg/2xweek
Test E (25mg once a week gradually increasing to 50mg/week if I can tolerate it).

I will begin to run a log within the week as ETA on goods is 12/2. Those of you that would like to follow my log and continue to guide and advise me are most welcome. ALL of your input has already been most helpful. I sincerely thank each of you for your help thus far...
That is a bold and dangerous first cycle. Please be careful and also keep close watch to any changes. Ie lady parts changing,acne,hair growth,voice changes.

Also. You will want to run some n2guard from ntbm.com that will protect your organs.

Good luck and be careful.

KRAZIEONE

Whatever you do keep test low very low.....Unless you want to look like the IFBB women then go to 50 or higher with the test....Be prepared for hair growth....Either way I wish you well....Look forward to hearing from you and your progress.....

That is a bold and dangerous first cycle. Please be careful and also keep close watch to any changes. Ie lady parts changing,acne,hair growth,voice changes.

Also. You will want to run some n2guard from ntbm.com that will protect your organs.

Good luck and be careful.

KRAZIEONE

The var at 10mg/day and NPP 50mg total a week? The test is 25mg once a week with gradual increase to 50mg once a week over the course of 8 weeks ONLY if the sides are low. All of your opinions matter, REAL TALK!

You're going to get some test from the others anyhow gal, so I would go a few weeks without the extra (pure) test and see how it goes.

These are MALE hormones. You have to be very carful with this stuff. I'm a chic too and have looked into this stuff for a while. Women should start off with the safer stuff like Anavar or Whinstrol. I've used winny and it does work, but even on the low dose I was on I did notice a slight change in my voice. A little of this stuff does a major change in a woman. Please watch out because you could do damage that can't be fixed.

Ok great!!! I'm just so excited I do not know what to do!!!
Let's explain it like this. The avg female produces 2mg of testosterone a day. So that's 7mg a week. You want to run 25mg of npp and 25-50mg of testosterone a week. You are giving yourself ten times the natural amount of testosterone. That would be like a guy running 1500mg of test a week instead of 300-500.

KRAZIEONE

Back
Top Bottom