Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice needed!

calmb4dastorm

Yes, I am a newbie and female! Looking for advice for my first cycle. I am considering Deca/test E OR NPP/test E. I am waiting on my gear to arrive (i ordered all 3 to be on the safe side) I have been researching for weeks now but never find any concrete cycles for women. Anyone get results using Helios? I do have a ton of questions, so if anyone has advice, I sure could use it!! Thanks in advance for your help!!!:D

I'm 5'4". 153lbs. 22%BF. I would definitely like to decrease BF and gain muscle. Serious muscle. I was challenged to compete June 2015 in a local BB competition. I am much obliged to do so. I do not want to be huge but i do NOT want to be in the bikini class either. I need to lose fat and get my lower body going. I do have joint pains to overcome but i am willing to do whatever it takes (without injuring myself of course) to be competition ready by summer. I know i need a boost though.

Women usually use anavar and primo, unless you WANT to be more masculine which a test/deca/npp will most likely accomplish. IDK Like was said, what are your goals?

I'm 5'4". 153lbs. 22%BF. I would definitely like to decrease BF and gain muscle. Serious muscle. I was challenged to compete June 2015 in a local BB competition. I am much obliged to do so. I do not want to be huge but i do NOT want to be in the bikini class either. I need to lose fat and get my lower body going. I do have joint pains to overcome but i am willing to do whatever it takes (without injuring myself of course) to be competition ready by summer. I know i need a boost though.

I'm with Snack on this one. You can build some solid, lean muscle with decently dosed anavar, and not retain a lot of bloat. Best choices if you want nice tone and size, without the "huge", as you stated. The deca will give you some strength, size, and joint relief as well. You'd probably rock the bikini class, as is :). I'd say stick with deca and anavar, maybe a SMALL amount of test, but deca's fine on its own - for a girl, JK.

My wife used test e and p before, even at low weekly doses,50mg, it was to much for her. She did best on NNP 25mg 2x/wk and 10mg var a day. dropped the NPP, started primo at 50mg/wk with 10mg var, did great, contest ready, night before the contest got into a car wreck and never went back to the gym. She was yoked but still sexy as all get out.... You have to listen to your body. Dont push it, some things cant go back when its done. Start low and adjust as needed...Thats the best advice I can give..

Keep bringing the knowledge! I am leary about the effects of test. I have read that 50 to 100mg of test deca npp is the usual dosage range for a woman. So I figured I start at 25mg 2x week. The deca-- guys-- I really need for the arthritis I suffer from so 50mg with week. Hard for me to get var and helios primo or EQ! Smh

I have heard it said that it is hard to find the right cycle for women but I know I can get it going with the right gear. I will be running to the mailbox daily checking on my package. I hope source was reliable! ;-)

I have heard it said that it is hard to find the right cycle for women but I know I can get it going with the right gear. I will be running to the mailbox daily checking on my package. I hope source was reliable! ;-)
I would have to really warn you against any of those products. U less you want to look like a man permanently. So much bad can come from this

My gf has run var. And a small amount of eq. With good results and low sides. But her dosages were very light. It doesn't take much.

Her stats are similar to yours. And she lifts hard and heavy.

She tried low test once and she won't ever again. Her voice started to crack and had some hair start to grow. Luckily for her I told her to stop immediately and it went away. She got very very lucky. So have concern if you venture to do this. The products you selected are very wrong. But ultimately ur going to do what ur going to do.

KRAZIEONE

Thanks for the info Krazieone! That's exactly what I am looking for, your honesty! Especially from those that have seen the effects first hand.

If u need something for joints eq will work. My gf did 25-50mg a week for a while no sides. Its very mild and does the same as DECA for the most part. I would avoid the test. And find some var.

KRAZIEONE

Yes, I hate sounding like a damn echo, but test might not be what you want. Get some anavar for sure. Just do your due diligence to be sure you are getting actual var.

By taking the time to make sure that the lab you will be going too has been verified to have good anavar by trusted members. There's also lab max tests. They won't tell you the concentration, but they will let you know whether you got var or some other oral steroid.

I work with a girl that competes, And she likes to run primo and Clen with small dose of Winny.This girl looks hard as a rock! If I didn't have a gf that I'm crazy about, I'd be all over her.

Also remember using test, deca you will bring on male hormone issues and irreversible I would advice against it seriously unless you wanna live with a deep voice and a beard forever...
Get pharma anavar or Winny, many ugls substitute Winny and say there var. Primo is good too but make sure its real amps. Just my opinion even Winny injectable is ok...

Back
Top Bottom