Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice for Newbies

Mobster

Staff
VIP
EVO V.I.P.
EVO Logger
1)
Don't use any PEDs right away. I want you to know, 100%, that you can train correctly. That your diet is 'on point' and that you are actually reading the articles and learning and not just google 'researching'. We've seen forum members go on right away, blow up, shrink right back and leave the sport for ever doing the 'jump on asap'.
2)
See what actual progress you can make as is. If you're old enough to use PEDs but have zero idea as to what worked and what didn't you might wanna hold off for a bit. Think of it like using nitrous in a street race right from the start vs getting up to speed and then adding it in. Know that you can get a diet right and add a pound or two, or lose a pound cos you've got that right. Then, when you add, PEDs you'll KNOW they helped.
3)
You're not a newbie if you've been doing these for years. Very few, typically just the genetic elite, will add tons of muscle or get crazy strong in a year or two. You'll have the look. If so, allowing for physical maturity (25+ years old), then and only then might you wanna hop on sooner than most.
4)
Learn and I mean LEARN the fundamentals. So those big gym exercises aka compounds. What are macros and what do they do in nutrition. If you're gonna flex learn how to pose. Know thy self too
5)
Don't use PEDs if you've issues that need sorting. From drug or alcohol abuse, mental and or anxiety problems, crazy stress stuff. To put it as we say here 'get your head on right'. Sometimes the focus on training and diet will help fix those issues - acting as a positive distraction - but not always. You don't have to be 100% sane lol but I want you to get the best from the time you take the PED step

What advice would you give to a newbie?

I like to have all newbies log their progress and log the plans they have, that's my main push.

Good list Mobster.

1)
Don't use any PEDs right away. I want you to know, 100%, that you can train correctly. That your diet is 'on point' and that you are actually reading the articles and learning and not just google 'researching'. We've seen forum members go on right away, blow up, shrink right back and leave the sport for ever doing the 'jump on asap'.
2)
See what actual progress you can make as is. If you're old enough to use PEDs but have zero idea as to what worked and what didn't you might wanna hold off for a bit. Think of it like using nitrous in a street race right from the start vs getting up to speed and then adding it in. Know that you can get a diet right and add a pound or two, or lose a pound cos you've got that right. Then, when you add, PEDs you'll KNOW they helped.
3)
You're not a newbie if you've been doing these for years. Very few, typically just the genetic elite, will add tons of muscle or get crazy strong in a year or two. You'll have the look. If so, allowing for physical maturity (25+ years old), then and only then might you wanna hop on sooner than most.
4)
Learn and I mean LEARN the fundamentals. So those big gym exercises aka compounds. What are macros and what do they do in nutrition. If you're gonna flex learn how to pose. Know thy self too
5)
Don't use PEDs if you've issues that need sorting. From drug or alcohol abuse, mental and or anxiety problems, crazy stress stuff. To put it as we say here 'get your head on right'. Sometimes the focus on training and diet will help fix those issues - acting as a positive distraction - but not always. You don't have to be 100% sane lol but I want you to get the best from the time you take the PED step

What advice would you give to a newbie?

bro best advice is

1. stop being a poosy

I like to have all newbies log their progress and log the plans they have, that's my main push.

Good list Mobster.

Super true - I've always kept one

Great list Mobster - thanks for sharing.

I've been doing 1 and 2 for ~15 years, but plateaued as I hit 50. In the past two years added in some milder AAS (anavar, primo) to progress my development to the next level - and yes, NOW I can see the definite impact of adding PEDs.

Back
Top Bottom