Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

advice please

musicboy

I am showing slight signs of Gyno. I've reviewed the protocol and plan on following that, but I'm not sure when I should.

I know I am prone to gyno b/c of previous cycles.

I have started my trt...

250/week test-e
250/week Masteron-e
I've broken these injection in to 2/week.

arimx 10mg/eod

taking test to raise my T

taking Master to help with slimming down.

also on liver protection and cardio/eod

Questions:

I am aware that Master has AI qualities but not sure how much?

I've heard that nolva can help with gyno during cycle, but I'm not sure on dosage?

not really looking to get huge, just to feel/look better and try to get rid of the gyno.

any help/advice would b appreciated.

dont let others out there confuse with masteron.. in the past i have seen people on various forums acting like masteron and proviron can replace ai's etc... it has "properties" but to what extent? nothing crazy at all.. not to mention you are running a rather pointless dose of it as it is... you wont see a thing from 250 mg of masteron at all... the ai and properties thing with masteron really goes along with people who are not estrogen sensitive needing to lower their ai dose at times, with higher doses of masteron but even then, its not often... it will help you to go along with an ai, yes, for extra control, which you clearly need if you have a pre existing condition... nolvadex only suppresses estrogen.. you dont need it here.. .you really need aromasin on cycle, especially being estrogen prone...

if you are trying to get rid of puberty gyno, lets be real about it, the chances of ever reversing it are slim to none.. .its worth a try, most definitely but dont get your hopes up... ive rarely seen it work but the fact there is a chance, makes it something worth trying, just understand that you are trying something that is not so likely to work so be prepared for having to go with surgery as a last option...

if you are trying to get rid of puberty gyno, lets be real about it, the chances of ever reversing it are slim to none.. .its worth a try, most definitely but dont get your hopes up... ive rarely seen it work but the fact there is a chance, makes it something worth trying, just understand that you are trying something that is not so likely to work so be prepared for having to go with surgery as a last option...
My thoughts exactly. I don't have gyno but after reading the protocol, it made me wonder. Thanks

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom