Thread: Advice for a returning user

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Advice for a returning user

Hi,

About 10 years ago I did a cycle of Tren Xtreme and the results were impressive, although I had some difficulty as described below. Since then I have stayed away from PHs and steroids, but have kept in shape and am currently at about 12 % BF, 180 lbs and am 30 years ago.
    I have decided to give it another go and was hoping to get some advice to possibly avoid some of the past difficulties.
    Back then I was dosing 2 pills per day (cant remember the potency) but after a month my cock completely stopped working, i flipped out and stopped the cycle after about 4 weeks and gaining 20 lbs.
    I had nolva for PCT and was taking 20mg per day starting immediatly after the tren, but that didnt help with the ED, so after about a month, one day I took 60mg nolva and the next day everything was back to normal and I stopped the PCT.
    No problems for the last 10 years and I ended up keeping most of my mass and syrebgth gains.

This time, I was hoping to avoid as many side effects as possible and do a little mini cycle to get back to where i was, but i wat to be prepared and do it right. A little ED isnt the end of the world but I am prone to gyno.

My question is,

1. What do you guys recommend as far as a good PH with relatively few sides? Is tren still a solid option, or is there something else on the market thats at least as powerful with less sides (particularly ED and or gyno. I am not looking to inject.

2. What should I be taking during the stack as a dietary supplement for liver and possibly to mitigate side effects this time? Last lime i didnt take anything besides the tren and nolvadex.

3. What is a good PCT for tren (or if u recommend something else, for that, that will work better and which wont stress me out like last time?

I honestly wouldnt mind doing the exact same thing since I know now how my body reacts to those substances, definitely nothibg riskier, but if you guys have any improvements to recommend it would be much appreciated.
    Thanks guys

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Most people here will tell you to stay away from Tren, the sides are nasty, and you don't need something that strong, especially just starting out. You would do well with a Testosterone only cycle, and would be surprised at the gains you can make if diet and workout is on point. But you will need to run the proper ancillaries (and then PCT) with any cycle and it differs depending on what you are taking and how much. I'm sure someone here will lay out a plan for you or you can search the forum for Testosterone (or Test) only cycle.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks a lot!
    Isnt test a bigger gyno risk than tren for those prone to it though?
    Gyno is my main concern and with the tren i didnt really have a problem with it, but ive had titties since forever...i think im probably the only one who notices it but if they were any bigger i wouldnt be lol

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ds1989 View Post
    Thanks a lot!
    Isnt test a bigger gyno risk than tren for those prone to it though?
    Gyno is my main concern and with the tren i didnt really have a problem with it, but ive had titties since forever...i think im probably the only one who notices it but if they were any bigger i wouldnt be lol
    Yes, but that's why you run an ai like aromasin to keep estrogen conversion down. With Tren you risk increased Prolactin levels and need to take caber with it. It can literally make you start leaking from your nipples. With anything you are going to take, you have to be careful. Even sarms can shut down your nuts and require a PCT to restart things.

Plan what you want to do, research it, get EVERYTHING before you start your cycle and follow through with PCT.

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Before you start anything 100% get bloodwork done if you havenít recently.

Were you taking oral tren? That stuff is hella nasty on your body. I would stay away from that.

Sarms would be a good option. They donít aromatize and work well (obviously not as good as injectable steroids).

Just my opinion. If you are gyno prone I would be careful with any injectables that aromatize unless you are considering a low dose test cycle coupled with a DHT like primo or even eq.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks, getting bloodwork will definitely be my play before starting.

It was oral tren, yeah i definitely remember the sweats, insomnia and anxiety. But as far as nasty on the body do you mean side effects during the cycle that are supposed to go away with a good PCT followthrough, or do you mean more permanent damage? Because the former i am prepared to deal with as long as i know what to expect. One question more question about oral tren - is nolva even the best PCT assuming im going with a low to medium dosage cycle? Or is it totally dependent on the person?

Ill definitely look into sarms.

Another option is, as mentioned a low dose test cycle.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro...if you long gone and coming back...i say stay away from tren/PHs...stick to light sarms and hardcore supps to get your base back...no base = bad pct....
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i dont know anyone that is going to advise you to use a ph man... they are basically insignificant at this point...

sarms would be the best option for you hands down...

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    i dont know anyone that is going to advise you to use a ph man... they are basically insignificant at this point...

sarms would be the best option for you hands down...
    Thanks for letting me know!

Okay, so pardon the question but what the heck are sarms? Not expecting a lecture but if you could just point me in the right direction with a few terms to start my research, types of sarms you would recommend I consider etc, with that would be great! They definitely were not around during my last cycle.

Thanks a lot for your help so far!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ds1989 View Post
    Thanks for letting me know!

Okay, so pardon the question but what the heck are sarms? Not expecting a lecture but if you could just point me in the right direction with a few terms to start my research, types of sarms you would recommend I consider etc, with that would be great! They definitely were not around during my last cycle.

Thanks a lot for your help so far!
    i would definatley read our free article and listen to our free podcasts on here and catch up on stuff. sarms are selective androgen receptor modulators. they are more mild than steroids and more versatile. a good option for anyone no matter your situation
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast