Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice for a rookie

Anabolicaholic

Registered
Hello everyone,
I'm a long time lurker, first time poster, and I'm excited to be a part of this community. Anyway, I'm planning my first cycle and I want to do it safely, I was wondering if someone would be willing to give me advice/critique my plan. So, since it would be my first time using anything stronger than arimistane, I was planning on as mild of a pH as I could with the hope of getting dry/maybe a little recomp. My plan looks like this, January:run cycle support/tudca/fish oil and get bloods February: four weeks of 250mg epiandrosterone and cycle support March: PCT and cycle support April:no supps but fish oil/multivitamin and get bloods.
Does this sound reasonable? Also for my pct, I wanted to avoid a serm if possible just because of the psychological side effects, I know most say no serm, no cycle, but with a cycle so short and so mild and non aromatizing, would something along the lines of Sup3r PcT be enough? Thanks in advance! :)

After the 2014 pro-hormone ban - all that's left on the market are weak DHEA products that are pretty much useless. Save your money.

If you are going to use performance enhancing drugs, then do them right - A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle.

Check out this video I made on how to run a first steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

In this article series I explain how to do injections -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...er-injection-techniques-–-part-2-a-49351.html

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

you likely are looking at a PH that is some weak DHEA product like musky said.. those won't do anything for you except drain your wallet.. they are literally weaker than a natural T booster you could buy at walmart in a lot of instances.

my advice is either wait for sarms1 to be back in stock and run a sarm's cycle or take a leap to the dark side and run real steroids

Thanks so much for all the quick replies! I was thinking about using a dhea based prohormone specifically because they're so mild just to see how my body reacts to exogenous andros but I guess if it won't do anything at all a sarm would be better. I'm not against the idea of injecting but I would want to see how it goes with something weaker first.

SARMs would definitely be better and you DO NOT have to inject them. They are taken orally.

DHEA is not a great option because it also raises estrogen as well as testosterone. And not enough to warrant any real gains from it.

Back
Top Bottom