Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ADVISE NEEDED PLEASE: Sustanon + Boldenone + Anadrol Cycle

Danial

Registered
Dear Sirs. Your answer is really appreciated. I started last week my new cycle which will continue for 10 weeks, and consist of:
Sustanon: 500 mlg Per Week
Boldenone: 500 mlg Per Week
Anadrol Tablets: 100 mlg Per Day (Only for 3 weeks)
Arimidix: 1mlg Every other day

My question is: Is the Arimidex enough that I take it to combat Gyno or aromatization? Or I should take something else to return my hormones and test. levels to normal? What will be my post cycle therapy, and when should I start?

Your answers bare highly appreciate that I am urgently needing your inputs.

Thanks, indeed.

Yours, Danial

You obviously have no clue what your doing. I suggest you stop and educate yourself.

PSL Sponsored Athlete

Plz mention Your age, height and body fat also traning experience

Sent from my CPH1809 using Tapatalk

Thanks, so much sisir012. I am a medium trainee, I am 45 years old, and my Weight is 180 Ibs, Hight 70.8 Inch, I am training for the last 6 months, My training was intermittent one throughout the last 10 years, I took through them two cycles. I started training 6 months ago, and my body look fit (with a very small bely), and energetic. Your and all expert advise here is highly appreciative. The cycle above that I would like to take is for bulking. Thanks, in advance.

- - - Updated - - -

I do, Sir. I just do not have good information on the best way to take the cycle above, or the preparations to combat and decrease estrogen, gyno, and other side effects. rather than that, I thank you for your advise.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, so much sisir012. I am a medium trainee, I am 45 years old, and my Weight is 180 Ibs, Hight 70.8 Inch, I am training for the last 6 months, My training was intermittent one throughout the last 10 years, I took through them two cycles. I started training 6 months ago, and my body look fit (with a very small bely), and energetic. Your and all expert advise here is highly appreciative. The cycle above that I would like to take is for bulking. Thanks, in advance.

- - - Updated - - -

I do, Sir. I just do not have good information on the best way to take the cycle above, or the preparations to combat and decrease estrogen, gyno, and other side effects. rather than that, I thank you for your advise.

You obviously have no clue what your doing. I suggest you stop and educate yourself.

PSL Sponsored Athlete

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

sisir012 , this respond is for you please. Unless this line is for TheChad (I do, Sir. I just do not have good information on the best way to take the cycle above, or the preparations to combat and decrease estrogen, gyno, and other side effects. rather than that, I thank you for your advise.)

Forgive any inconvenience happened, the internet went off and I replied on the same post in a confusing way! I beg your pardon.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

sisir012 , this respond is for you please. Unless this line is for TheChad (I do, Sir. I just do not have good information on the best way to take the cycle above, or the preparations to combat and decrease estrogen, gyno, and other side effects. rather than that, I thank you for your advise.)

Forgive any inconvenience happened, the internet went off and I replied on the same post in a confusing way! I beg your pardon.

But you do. You start with the basics. There's a ton of articles and info you can read in our articles section. Use those to sort the cycle out. Then look at our 'Perfect PCT' sticky. Then and only then, if you've still got questions which were not answered, ask.

Please post your full stats, goals, and cycle history. A lot wrong with this proposed cycle that needs to be fixed.

Thanks for input, I actually wrote all information above, what is weird not a single guy of you helping me with my simple questions according g to your expert information, about aromatisation, gyno precautions, PCT ..etc. Or at least put links for me on this very cycle :(

- - - Updated - - -

That is too late bro, I started my cycle, I need an answer for my questions if you can help!

- - - Updated - - -

But you do. You start with the basics. There's a ton of articles and info you can read in our articles section. Use those to sort the cycle out. Then look at our 'Perfect PCT' sticky. Then and only then, if you've still got questions which were not answered, ask.

Would you sir refer me to only one of those articles talks on the cycle I am takin in details with PCT, precautions ..etc? Appreciate your kindness.

Thanks for input, I actually wrote all information above, what is weird not a single guy of you helping me with my simple questions according g to your expert information, about aromatisation, gyno precautions, PCT ..etc. Or at least put links for me on this very cycle :(

- - - Updated - - -

That is too late bro, I started my cycle, I need an answer for my questions if you can help!
I don't give cycle advice without stats. It's just not the responsible thing to do.

Weight
Bf
Goals
Cycle history

I don't give cycle advice without stats. It's just not the responsible thing to do.

Weight
Bf
Goals
Cycle history

Thanks, Sir, that is kind of you. I am a medium trainee, I am 45 years old, and my Weight is 180 Ibs, Hight 70.8 Inch, I am training for the last 6 months, My training was intermittent one throughout the last 10 years, I took through them two cycles. I started training 6 months ago, and my body look fit and athletic (with a very small bely), and energetic. I would like to take is for bulking. Thanks, in advance. I took tes. and Dinabol few years ago, and repeated after a year or so. This is my 3rd cycle. Thanks inadvance for your esteemed advise.

nobody answered your question, they just bashed you. so i will answer it.. the answer is NO, you will still be at risk for estrogen related issues. anadrol at that dosage is very risky, it doesn't aromatize so an AI will not help you. you should never stack anadrol with another aromatizing compound

nobody answered your question, they just bashed you. so i will answer it.. the answer is NO, you will still be at risk for estrogen related issues. anadrol at that dosage is very risky, it doesn't aromatize so an AI will not help you. you should never stack anadrol with another aromatizing compound

Thanks, so much, stevesmi, appreciate your help. Now as you know that I am taking the cycle, what should I add or amen from the cycle?

I see that now... Sorry I hadn't had my coffee yet. My apologies.

Thanks, Sir. Your input is really appreciated. I would be grateful if you get me the right dosages I should take as (IA or Another anti estrogen or else) with my Sus+ EQ + Androl cycle, To be in the safe side and return balancing hormones and be away from high estrogen and gyno and others stuff.

Thanks again and I am tuned for your answer please.

I see that now... Sorry I hadn't had my coffee yet. My apologies.

cbbram : Waiting for your answer, Sir :) , If you dot the eyes for me about the precautions of gyno and what i take beside AMIDIX if any and the PCT and how long, and any useful information on my cycle above, I will be so grateful for you, Sir.

cbbram : Waiting for your answer, Sir :) , If you dot the eyes for me about the precautions of gyno and what i take beside AMIDIX if any and the PCT and how long, and any useful information on my cycle above, I will be so grateful for you, Sir.
I recommend Aromasin 12.5mg eod and assess with mid cycle blood work. I don't know much about PCT because I'm on TRT.

Back
Top Bottom