Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After pct and depression

Danield21

Hey guys,
I’m 24y old,
I was recently blasting and crusing for 10 months now.
2 months ago I decided to get off the gear and do a proper pct. For my body to recover to conceive my wife.
In all of those 10 months I had 3 cycles.
My first cycle was test 250 mg / wk + anavar 50mg daily. For 12 weeks.

My second cycle was test 400 mg/ wk + Tren ace 250 mg / wk. For 10 weeks.

My third cycle was test 400 mg / wk + Tren E 400 mg / wk + masterone 250 mg / wk. For 10 weeks.

My crusing dosage was 150 mg a week of test e/sustanon. After every cycle I was crusing on that dosage.

On 01/12/2023 was my last pin of test.
After that I waited a week, then blasted hcg for a whole week, 500IU a day.

On the 02/12/2023 i started my pct.

My pct was Tamoxifen 2 weeks 50mg a day,
On the third week I added Clomid 50mg for 10 days e.d + 25 mg of tamoxifen for 10 days e.d

I finished my pct on 03/09/2023.

For the record- when I was in my pct I felt good, no problems at all.
But now I’ll get to the real deal.
After a week from the end of the pct, I felt like a truck hit me. Since then, I’m depressed. I feel mentally sick and tired all the time.
I don’t have drive to do nothing, I’m having thoughts to leave my wife, my career, everything.
I don’t want nothing and anything at all.
I don’t know what to do. I feel very very bad mentally.

Can somebody suggest me what can I do from here?

On April 12th I’m going to do some blood work. But until then, I need help.

Hey guys,
I’m 24y old,
I was recently blasting and crusing for 10 months now.
2 months ago I decided to get off the gear and do a proper pct. For my body to recover to conceive my wife.
In all of those 10 months I had 3 cycles.
My first cycle was test 250 mg / wk + anavar 50mg daily. For 12 weeks.

My second cycle was test 400 mg/ wk + Tren ace 250 mg / wk. For 10 weeks.

My third cycle was test 400 mg / wk + Tren E 400 mg / wk + masterone 250 mg / wk. For 10 weeks.

My crusing dosage was 150 mg a week of test e/sustanon. After every cycle I was crusing on that dosage.

On 01/12/2023 was my last pin of test.
After that I waited a week, then blasted hcg for a whole week, 500IU a day.

On the 02/12/2023 i started my pct.

My pct was Tamoxifen 2 weeks 50mg a day,
On the third week I added Clomid 50mg for 10 days e.d + 25 mg of tamoxifen for 10 days e.d

I finished my pct on 03/09/2023.

For the record- when I was in my pct I felt good, no problems at all.
But now I’ll get to the real deal.
After a week from the end of the pct, I felt like a truck hit me. Since then, I’m depressed. I feel mentally sick and tired all the time.
I don’t have drive to do nothing, I’m having thoughts to leave my wife, my career, everything.
I don’t want nothing and anything at all.
I don’t know what to do. I feel very very bad mentally.

Can somebody suggest me what can I do from here?

On April 12th I’m going to do some blood work. But until then, I need help.

First welcome to evolutionary.org , second getting off a blast and cruise without TRT is a disaster so I see why.

A few things, we dont have a LOG journal from you, we dont know what you eat and how you train on PCT so hard to say now.

I suggest a LOW dose self TRT like 100mgs testosterone/week split into 3 doses and HCG with some low dose tamoxifen and clomid.

But either way I need to see a LOG journal from you.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/forums/anabolic-steroids.2/
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My PCT cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/threads/this-guys-test-var-proviron-cycle-log.1508625/
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/threads/slyder-sarm-log-gw-acp-rad.1508383/
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/threads/my-contest-cycle-log.1507439/
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/threads/lymes-cycle-log.1507649/
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/threads/my-trenbolone-winstrol-log.1507351/

your pct was not correct

you ran too much SERM's at too high dosages. i have the data from bloods and know that you don't need to run that much of them for results

so that was mistake #1

the other mistake was not using a strong test booster in your pct and then staying on. so that is something you can correct now. get on a bunch of fadogia and tribulus. also mucunua pruriens is great too. all 3

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I would either go TRT or get on HcGenerate. I would get on N2Guard too

im not trying to be a dick but the only way i know how to teach people so they actually learn is by giving it to them how it is.. this is all on you... using steroids at your age leads to absolutely NOTHING but problems... its basically a guarantee long term and for many, its short term.. you have ran that many cycles at only 24 years old.. you have set yourself up for a lot of ongoing problems moving forward and any further usage this young is going to just completely and utterly wreck you.. you are nowhere near fully developed which generally occurs closer to 30... The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, is that that anabolic compounds are acting 9on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life.

you need to get bloodwork done before anything else and see what kind of damage has been done.. going by "how you feel" shows the complete lack of understanding of how any of this even works or goes.. you have been cruising?? SMFH.. then TREN on a second and third cycle and you are only 22 years old.. DOG SHIT pct, and even hoping that pct would recover you after cruising like this.. i dont know what to tell you here.. i wish you nothing but the best but you did this to yourself and it was just as careless as can be.. you can attempt longer pct's but often if you cruise for extended periods of time you put yourself in a position of needing to stay on trt for life.. you need professional help, someone to monitor you, guide you etc.. you are your own worst enemy here and i hate to tell you, but its not going to get any better the way you are going

I would run 50 mg Test C or E every 3 days until you can see an endocrinologist to properly guide you on coming off completely and recovering completely.

Many people think they’re suffering from depression when in fact it’s just sadness. Real depression is when you don’t want to leave the house and want to stay in bed all day mate. I’ve had best friend a female married to a police officer send me a picture with a gun to her head. Off her meds, she suffers from real depression. At the time she wouldn’t accept my calls but read my texts. She admitted if I wasn’t texting her she would have pulled the trigger. That’s depression mate. My texts were like ‘ no one will love your children more than you NO ONE… don’t remove their best chance at a prosperous life and unconditional love ‘

Take strength from that. You’re just a sad cunt like me lol ….. humor bro

Life is a dog fight. You must become a wolf

IM trying to understand why you have not done bloodwork? Dylan really covered it quite well. There is a significant amount of things you have done very irresponsibly and this is what occurs when you do that with steroids. I would strongly recommend getting bloodwork done ASAP and getting it posted to get accurate guidance

First welcome to evolutionary.org , second getting off a blast and cruise without TRT is a disaster so I see why.

A few things, we dont have a LOG journal from you, we dont know what you eat and how you train on PCT so hard to say now.

I suggest a LOW dose self TRT like 100mgs testosterone/week split into 3 doses and HCG with some low dose tamoxifen and clomid.

But either way I need to see a LOG journal from you.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/forums/anabolic-steroids.2/
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My PCT cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/threads/this-guys-test-var-proviron-cycle-log.1508625/
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/threads/slyder-sarm-log-gw-acp-rad.1508383/
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/threads/my-contest-cycle-log.1507439/
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/threads/lymes-cycle-log.1507649/
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/threads/my-trenbolone-winstrol-log.1507351/

your pct was not correct

you ran too much SERM's at too high dosages. i have the data from bloods and know that you don't need to run that much of them for results

so that was mistake #1

the other mistake was not using a strong test booster in your pct and then staying on. so that is something you can correct now. get on a bunch of fadogia and tribulus. also mucunua pruriens is great too. all 3

sorry you are going through a depression. you will bounce back

i would go get bloods done

bro grab yo balls and man up

bros typical post pct depression, lets get you on self TRT and start a LOG

that is normal with depression issues thats why you should be on self TRT and LOG It asap

you should do trt
LOG LOG LOG LOG

i think self trt is a must here if you ask me and a LOG required

post blast and cruise this is going to happen
get a LOG posted and consider 100mgs test self trt

self TRT 100mgs testosterone hit that with hcg and clomid
and +LOG ASAP

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

post PCT depression happens
go with a strong LOG and self TRT

self TRT 100mgs test enan 3-4 doses and hcg clomid nolvadex with a FULL ON LOG

I would either go TRT or get on HcGenerate. I would get on N2Guard too

im not trying to be a dick but the only way i know how to teach people so they actually learn is by giving it to them how it is.. this is all on you... using steroids at your age leads to absolutely NOTHING but problems... its basically a guarantee long term and for many, its short term.. you have ran that many cycles at only 24 years old.. you have set yourself up for a lot of ongoing problems moving forward and any further usage this young is going to just completely and utterly wreck you.. you are nowhere near fully developed which generally occurs closer to 30... The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, is that that anabolic compounds are acting 9on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life.

you need to get bloodwork done before anything else and see what kind of damage has been done.. going by "how you feel" shows the complete lack of understanding of how any of this even works or goes.. you have been cruising?? SMFH.. then TREN on a second and third cycle and you are only 22 years old.. DOG SHIT pct, and even hoping that pct would recover you after cruising like this.. i dont know what to tell you here.. i wish you nothing but the best but you did this to yourself and it was just as careless as can be.. you can attempt longer pct's but often if you cruise for extended periods of time you put yourself in a position of needing to stay on trt for life.. you need professional help, someone to monitor you, guide you etc.. you are your own worst enemy here and i hate to tell you, but its not going to get any better the way you are going

You are all right, thee only problem that I don’t want to go back on trt. I want to recover and I’m still young, my body can recover from this and to be honest I do feel better from day to day. But I do feel that I did damage to my brain and that my brain is over stimulated.
Im getting blood work on the 12th of April because now I’m on vacation.
Trying to relax with my family, I’m not saying that I’m fully depressed but I am sad/feeling empty.

Back
Top Bottom