bannednutrition.com

Thread: After PED knees hurt

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

After PED knees hurt

I been juicing for a few months out of the year for the past 7 years. After my last cycle of just test-e 500mg/wk and tren-a 400mg/wk for about 5 months. My knees are killing me. I've taken x-rays and those come out positive.

About me:
    Been juicing on and off for about 7 yrs, 210lbs, bf about 10%, 42yrs old. Been working out for over 20 years.

Any advice?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rubix8 View Post
    I been juicing for a few months out of the year for the past 7 years. After my last cycle of just test-e 500mg/wk and tren-a 400mg/wk for about 5 months. My knees are killing me. I've taken x-rays and those come out positive.

About me:
    Been juicing on and off for about 7 yrs, 210lbs, bf about 10%, 42yrs old. Been working out for over 20 years.

Any advice?
    i dont know how we would know? i dont know what kind of grind you have put on yourself, training history etc... these are questions for a doctor... i dont see how this correlates with your cycles..

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dylan it's been a long time. So the way this correlates is that my knees were fine before and during the cycle, I was able to squat without any pain. After this cycle, my knees started having pain when I would squad down to pick anything up. How I mentioned previously, I did see a doctor and got x-rays but those came back negative.
    Furthermore, I felt like this with my previous cycle (same oils), but this time I added npp to the mix and it helped out.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dylan it's been a long time. So the way this correlates is that my knees were fine before and during the cycle, I was able to squat without any pain. After this cycle, my knees started having pain when I would squad down to pick anything up. How I mentioned previously, I did see a doctor and got x-rays but those came back negative.
    Furthermore, I felt like this with my previous cycle (same oils), but this time I added npp to the mix and it helped out.
    that shouldnt have any effect unless you were lifting a lot more, which tends to happen on certain cycles, or grew too fast.. .THEN it would correlate

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

About me:

Any advice?
    On the PEDs do you weigh more or are you lifting more?

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Prob crashed estrogen.... Sore knees... Get blood test estro

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    xraying knees will look for a fracture and that sort of thing. your bones are not the issue here man so i'm not sure what your doctor is smoking or if he is just a complete idiot here.

what you need is to go to a high quality sports ortho (check if they actually deal with college or pro athletes and yes some of you have to drive to find them but so what), and have them do an MRI and then that will tell you if you have structural damage

and in the mean time listen to your body and just stop squatting. get on n2jointrx and hopefully you feel better soon
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Before going crazy and getting mri scans just get a blood test to ensure it's not crashed hurting causing sore knee joint pain.
    Then progress to the next step.
    Eliminate the possibilities from the ground up.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just give it a little break your estrogen is probably low and you dried out your joints.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You ran tren for 5 months??