Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: After reading what you all said...

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

After reading what you all said...

I guess after reading several threads that indirectly spoke on using Tren, it is apparently very toxic and super harsh on the body, although the bodybuilding and muscle benefit is huge. So with that I guess I'm changing my potential regimen to 2 bottles of EQ 600/ml (0.5ml Mon Thur) and 3 bottles Test E 250/ml (1ml Mon Thur) which would turn out to about 15 weeks. Both of those seem to be rather mild androgen wise. So do I need to take anything during like Arimidex? What would be dosage of I need to? And do I need that full "perfect PCT" regimen? Or just something like N2Gen and nolva to support natty test regen?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yes you will need an AI and Yes you will need to do a complete PCT as laid out in the thread you mentioned.

- - - Updated - - -

If you are not very estrogen sensitive I'd recommend starting off with 0.25mg EOD and see how that works.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yes, I would highly recommend an AI starting at a low dose. You're going to be taking something that aromatizes at a fairly high dose so an AI is needed. As for PCT, what you mentioned is not enough IMO, "the perfect PCT" would definitely work but, only bloodwork will tell you what PCT is best for you personally.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fella Finn View Post
    Yes you will need an AI and Yes you will need to do a complete PCT as laid out in the thread you mentioned.

- - - Updated - - -

If you are not very estrogen sensitive I'd recommend starting off with 0.25mg EOD and see how that works.
    0.25mg eod of which?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevo3030 View Post
    0.25mg eod of which?
    Arimidex that is.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You will 100% need an AI.
    EQ aromatizes at 50% of testo, so in reality you're running 800mg worth of conversion.
    Personally, i'd need at least 20mg aromasin daily.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fella Finn View Post
    Arimidex that is.
    And that's during cycle?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    You will 100% need an AI.
    EQ aromatizes at 50% of testo, so in reality you're running 800mg worth of conversion.
    Personally, i'd need at least 20mg aromasin daily.
    Why do some people say take Aromasin and others say Arimidex? And they are 2 very different doses...0.25 to 20mg?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ask people on the forum why tren is so harsh and they won't know.

the truth is it is extremely inflammatory because it signals PGF2A in the body to rise. it is the inflammation which has a damaging effect inside the body which is why it is so harsh.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevo3030 View Post
    Why do some people say take Aromasin and others say Arimidex? And they are 2 very different doses...0.25 to 20mg?
    Because adex has some nasty side effects for a big chunk of people, its also not a suicide inhibitor, meaning once you stop taking it, you can (and most often have) an estrogen rebound which spikes your estro just end of cycle, which is the worst possible time since you're shutdown and a low testo / high estrogen ratio is a recipe for gyno to name one.
    Aromasin's benefit is that it only binds to about 70% in males, so it's virtually impossible to crash on it, it's also a suicide inhibitor and will "kill" the enzymes, leaving no chance for rebound effect.
    Compare this with letro that binds to about 98%
    Sadly I forget adex's number.

Pretty much the only benefit I see with adex is the increased igf1 levels.
    Generally speaking 1mg adex is equal to 20mg aromasin (forgot exact math but thats close enough)

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to mention half lives as well. Adex has a very long one, you can get away with taking it twice per week.
    Aromasin requires at least eod, preferably ed dosing.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    Because adex has some nasty side effects for a big chunk of people, its also not a suicide inhibitor, meaning once you stop taking it, you can (and most often have) an estrogen rebound which spikes your estro just end of cycle, which is the worst possible time since you're shutdown and a low testo / high estrogen ratio is a recipe for gyno to name one.
    Aromasin's benefit is that it only binds to about 70% in males, so it's virtually impossible to crash on it, it's also a suicide inhibitor and will "kill" the enzymes, leaving no chance for rebound effect.
    Compare this with letro that binds to about 98%
    Sadly I forget adex's number.

Pretty much the only benefit I see with adex is the increased igf1 levels.
    Generally speaking 1mg adex is equal to 20mg aromasin (forgot exact math but thats close enough)

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to mention half lives as well. Adex has a very long one, you can get away with taking it twice per week.
    Aromasin requires at least eod, preferably ed dosing.
    So then should I take 20mg ed Aromasin during cycle and then beginning PCT cut dose in half and every 2 weeks after to wean off?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast