Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AG-Guys: the goto place for liquid AIs,SERMs,PDE5 inhibitors n much more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get an oral syringe. You can walk into any pharmacy, and they will give you one for free, no questions asked. Just say you need a 1ml oral syringe. That is the best way to accurately dose, as the eye dropper doesn't have any marks on it.

Get an oral syringe. You can walk into any pharmacy, and they will give you one for free, no questions asked. Just say you need a 1ml oral syringe. That is the best way to accurately dose, as the eye dropper doesn't have any marks on it.

Excellent!

this! if you want to be as accurate as possible !

ag guys is the real deal. very good products.

I heard and seen many guys praising them. I'm going to do the SARMs Triple stack in a few months.

I picked up the 3 Pack Fat loss stack they had on sale. I'm thinking of playing with that while I wait on the proper time to pass since my last PCT ended.....or I might let the wife take the 3 Pack for a spin.

....but I can't find any dosing instructions. I really hate to just guess based on the three separate products.

ag guys is the real deal. very good products.

Roger that good brother. I'm stocking up on aromasin/exemestane now for my summer run. Gonna give their caber a run too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roger that good brother. I'm stocking up on aromasin/exemestane now for my summer run. Gonna give their caber a run too.

I always have aromasin on deck... can never have enough

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

...all these AG ads in here....someone has to know someone at AG that can recommend how this should be taken. Heck, I've already bought it. LOL.

Start at 1 cap per day. Work up to 2 a day. Don't run stims like this for longer than 28 days.

Start at 1 cap per day. Work up to 2 a day. Don't run stims like this for longer than 28 days.

shm. Thanks bro. It's a 3 pack so 3 different bottles of stuff. After reading the descriptions on the bottles, researching the products in the bottles a bit more I have a nice little system going this week. So far so good. Nothing to crazy yet, but I have very, very high stim tollerance. So we shall see how this goes.

Besides, i'm just wasting time until I can start my Sarms1 triple stack. LOL

That's the thing, I recommend www.ag-guys.com for a lot of things like aromasin and dostinex but some guys absolutely demand clen and t3 as a stack. I understand why they do it, though I don't recommend it. If so, ag-guys chemicals go through rigorous testing so if clen and t3 are your thing, this is the place to be.

That's the thing, I recommend www.ag-guys.com for a lot of things like aromasin and dostinex but some guys absolutely demand clen and t3 as a stack. I understand why they do it, though I don't recommend it. If so, ag-guys chemicals go through rigorous testing so if clen and t3 are your thing, this is the place to be.

Exactly... I use their serms and AI's and they work very well

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom