Join Evolutionary Forums

domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sneaking kids to mcdonalds behind spouses back?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

sneaking kids to mcdonalds behind spouses back?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/mom-sn...050328157.html

really I think this is a good topic to discuss.

1. those of you who have kids would you be okay if your wife did this?

2. those of you without kids would you be okay if your significant other did this in the closet where you would not have to see it etc.

3. would you be able to live with someone who kept shit food in the fridge.

for me the smell would disgust me where I wouldn't want it in the house but I would have no problem if my spouse did it on her own just where I didn't have to see it or smell it. as long as she kept healthy and did it only as a once in a while cheat
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have to be honest, this shit hits WAY close to home and drives me absolutely insane.

My ex wife was slim and gorgeous when we met. Before the ink was dry on the marriage certificate she started piling in bullshit food and getting huge. She literally more than doubled in size in ~3 years. I'd be busting my ass in the gym, mountain biking non-stop, trying to eat clean, and her fatass mom would show up to the house with grocery bags full of Hostess bullshit.

Our son struggles with weight, and it drives me up a wall that she feeds him bullshit and keeps nothing but bullshit food around her house. Her parents both ate themselves into Diabetes and I can't fathom how a mom couldn't care more about her child's health than their bullshit feelings\comfort.

Fatness is a mental disorder, and I've seen entire families plagued with it.

Sorry, had to vent a little.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Great article. Thanks for posting that.

#1....I would be more then pissed if my husband did this. So pissed....fucking furious. If this women's husband was passionate about his children not eating this food and she was taking them anyway. ...and then basically telling the kids it was ok to lie (secrets are lies) to their dad, then she is wrong. Whatever about unhealthy food. ...she's sneaky. On top of teaching her kids it's alright to eat this shit....I guess it's also alright to sneak behind dad's back. What else is she up to.

I can't say that my kids have never has McDonald's...they have. Definitely not on a regular basis. My kids aren't really into it to be honest.

I'll comment on #2 as well. ...if my husband was eating this behind my back..ehhhh I would be so turned off. Again, it's sneaky, but it's gross to. If that was his cheat....ok.

#3....again I would be so turned off. We are married and naturally I knew my husbands lifestyle before we jumped in (lol)but if I were single and dating. ...it would be a game changer.

The bigger picture here is how McDonald's is saying "opppsss sorry we will stop using those things in our chicken......eventually"....people like. ..ok. The lines are full everyday. ..my husbands guys at work go a few times per week. I cannot belive people are ok with it. ....they buy organic milk and then eat that. I could rant for hours.

Love this topic...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't think I'd totally forbid it in the first place, so there wouldn't be a need to sneak around. But I definitely would be setting some rules on how often, which would be a lot less than I had it when I was a kid. MCD's was for sure a factor in my being overweight as a kid (big surprise ).

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I keep my son very active and in our home there is only clean food and drinks. My ex she did pretty good with my "obsession" with food and a few girls I have dated recently also note that I am "overly conscious" about eating which why I keep moving on. Its funny I was totally in love with this chic and then she started blasting me about my obsessions with fitness and food and bicycles. That was a real deal breaker for me as I would rather be obsessive (which I am not) about good things rather than binge drinking or prono - so many worse things to be into.
    I would be upset to have a wife not wanting to compromise or be on the same page about eating trashy foods.
    Fuck Yo Couch!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I can't believe this made the news....

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I thought this story was going to be like these fools packing kids in the trunk so they can all go out for pizza......
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fHXAvAWfoA

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I love to cook and if my bitch can't cook either then,well, she's not gonna last very long (unless she makes bank) But before the entire food choice bullshit she's doing this behind his back and lying right? Or did he really mean it when he said " I don't wanna know" if that's the case then they are both fucking stupid. If it's just on the woman and she's lying and sneaking off to Mickeys then she's gotta get the boooot (in my world)

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ian lucky... My kid hates McD's and would tell his mother to leave.

I would not mind once a month (per article) but I would have a problem if she kept it a secret.

Finally who would ever keep that shit in the refrigerator??

Now, In and Out is a different topic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Proficient Brother androdiesel89's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Slightly off topic, but even as the occassional cheat meal tarditional "fast food" makes me feel like hot shit!!! The feeling (part mentally from being ashamed of myself) in my stomach is not worth the convenience and taste.

As people have said previously, the lying and deception aspect of it would be the bigger issue for me.

Sorry if I offend anyone, but people who make fast food a normal staple (not the occasional stop off after a sporting event or in a time crunch) in their children's diet should be charged with child abuse. This is just going to set them up for weight issues as they grow, instill horrible eating habits, and not to mention create a host of depression/embarrassment issues if they are bullied later as a result of their appearance. Fat parents making their kids fat is unacceptable and they should be ashamed of themselves. I know I may sound like a dick on a soap box, but if their children's health and happiness was of any consequence to them, they would act accordingly.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast