Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Switching AI's?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Switching AI's?

Running 500mg enanthate/ week and prop 100mg/ EOD, just finished my second week of enan. . Started running extemestane EOD 12.5 mg from the start. I had gyno flares during puberty so I know what they feel like, but one of my nipples keeps having a strange feeling, not painful but I just wanted to see if I should maybe start doing extemestane every day or order some adex to switch. It's just kinda tingly and I feel stupid as shit saying that but you guys always help out so I appreciate the advice in advance.

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Is that a kickstart or something with the Prop I don't think that much test is a good idea when you are gyno prone dude.. If your aromasin is legit then I'd stick with that and adjust the dosage.. Some guys need 12.5mg ED, shit I've seen some dude 25mgED... Find a sweet spot tailored toward your body and your cycle

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah mike just trying to kickstart the cycle since I'm a couple weeks out from a pl competition.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Kickstarting with an aromatising compound makes no sense whatsoever if you are prone to gyno issues. You should not have went that route. That is a lot of test each week and your AI dose is probably way too low for that. It's a good dose for 500mg but all that extra aromatase from the prop, I'd go to 25mg EOD

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I definitely made my first post sound worse than it was. I had the pulsey nipple feeling yesterday and I remembered one time in high school when one of my nipples burned. (No burning yesterday). So I never really thought about being gyno prone. My other thread I asked if I should run the prop with enan and everyone said its up to you. So I figured I could peak my test quicker. But I took 25mg ex yesterday and haven't felt anything since. So I'll try and find the sweet spot. Also my weight has jumped 10 pounds in 2 and a half weeks. Even with carb cycling and cardio. So I'm assuming water retention added a little puffiness.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That's allot of test bro. I would just run your test c and be patient. As far as gyno goes, you will know when you need to up your AI dose. You will start to retain allot of water, get puffy, and more then likely have a mass form behind your nipple.

Did you do blood work before you cycle?
    "Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired."

George S. Patton-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

https://www.evolutionary.org/images/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

http://w3.elitefitness.com/images/04...518701a84a.jpg
    AGREP99QZ for 10% off all ag-guys orders

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	8977

Yeah man.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I run test e at 750 mg per week and run 25 mg aramosin ED. split dosage 12.5 in am and 12.5 in pm.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah that's a sign bro. Try upping to 12.5mg ed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i am using adex for now 1 mg ed and i will go back to aromasin i loved taking 25 mg ed its better to spread the dose taking daily?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast