Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Age on cycle ?

Folliculeretina1

Registered
Does it make a huge difference with age on cycle? As in can someone my age...50... build quality muscle still. I don't gain like some of my 30 year old friends, do we need more gear at my age? Don't get me wrong, I've seen good gains since I started using 3 years ago, but really want more.

You do not need more gear with age, but you should be fine to increase dosages if you are tolerating it well. It may be wiser to use more moderate dosages as you get into more advanced ages since it can affect blood pressure, your prostate, etc. People younger than roughly 27 shouldn't use steroids though, as it can permanently damage still developing endocrine systems.

Does it make a huge difference with age on cycle? As in can someone my age...50... build quality muscle still. I don't gain like some of my 30 year old friends, do we need more gear at my age? Don't get me wrong, I've seen good gains since I started using 3 years ago, but really want more.

You wont gain like the younger lads.

at 50 you want to make sure you are protecting your heart health.. abusing steroids will shorten your life a lot.

all the best bodybuilders of the 90's are dropping like flies as they get older. many of the 70's bodybuilders are outliving them even with 20 years their senior

I'm 58 brother, and in MY experience, the differences in gains while running a moderatly dosed blast compared to my trt cruise are negligible. In other words, I see just as many quality gains on trt as I do while cycling. For me, the game changer is my training regime. Forty years on the iron grind and I still train with the intensity of someone half my age.
If I had to list gear, training and nutrition in order of importance for hypertrophy purposes, it would be: 1) training, 2) diet/nutrition, 3) aas

I'm 58 brother, and in MY experience, the differences in gains while running a moderatly dosed blast compared to my trt cruise are negligible. In other words, I see just as many quality gains on trt as I do while cycling. For me, the game changer is my training regime. Forty years on the iron grind and I still train with the intensity of someone half my age.
If I had to list gear, training and nutrition in order of importance for hypertrophy purposes, it would be: 1) training, 2) diet/nutrition, 3) aas

Hum...I'm 50 and on TRT (any my clinic is not afraid to keep me as close to 1000 test level as possible)... Ive been lurking here for awhile planning my first cycle... I figure, well, Im already completely bald, on TRT, and my bloods/vitals/markers are all perfect, so why not a little boost? - I'm still working on BF decrease first and continuing to gain as much naturally as I can on the good advise from the brothers here - but my gear/ancillaries are all stashed away in bathroom drawer waiting until my body is ready for them.... NOW I'm wondering if I'm in for a big letdown when I finally DO break out that first 23' pin ???

you just have to be more aware of your health the older you are but you can definitely still make gains, you just have to be reasonable on expectations etc...

Gains slow down as you age. Its unavoidable, but you can definitely still make them and you dont want to run more aas. That is not going to make up for genetics and the fact that gains are just going to be slower than someone 20 years younger. Trust me at 45 I know about gains slowing down and I'm fine with it. At this point it should be more about safety and health than gains anyways

I would just make sure to be really on top of your health at that point. Get blood work and talk to your doctor.

all the best bodybuilders of the 90's are dropping like flies as they get older. many of the 70's bodybuilders are outliving them even with 20 years their senior

This is interesting Steve, is there a short explanation why this is. It sure as shit seems to to be true

This is interesting Steve, is there a short explanation why this is. It sure as shit seems to to be true

they are abusing their bodies way more all around.. the drugs they take and how big they are. you get that big your organs also grow, not good

the 70's was more about being lean and mean.. now it is about chemical warfare and abuse

they are abusing their bodies way more all around.. the drugs they take and how big they are. you get that big your organs also grow, not good

the 70's was more about being lean and mean.. now it is about chemical warfare and abuse

I think the old school guys look better like Franco Columbu or mike Mentzer

100%. And as big and as strong as I am at age 55 (in a couple of weeks) I didn't start recently and gain it all recently. It's been a life long pursuit.

you just have to be more aware of your health the older you are but you can definitely still make gains, you just have to be reasonable on expectations etc...
I was reading through the responses and was gonna say just this...you can DEF make quality gains at 50...just be aware of blood preasure, lipid pro, diet is 10x more important here too

100%. And as big and as strong as I am at age 55 (in a couple of weeks) I didn't start recently and gain it all recently. It's been a life long pursuit.

correct. life ends at 25 for guys so they try and hammer a square peg into a round hole. dallas mccarver is dead at 26 because of it.. if he would have taken his time would be a different story.

best advice ever on my podcast on this subject was marc lobliner who said plainly "I have gained 1-2 pounds of muscle in the past 20 years training consistent and eating clean"...

OP u really need to do a lot of home work on natural supplements that will offset some or most of the side effects from reasonable steroid cycle. Example heart/hdl fish & krill oil daily, Hawthorne berry/ giving blood for blood pressure, sawpalmetto for prostate enlargement or benign prostate hyperplasia BPH). Glutathione injection to keep liver & kidnys flushed & lots of water.

Back
Top Bottom