Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AGgirl's Spring Stack- Full layout

Guys I do not post pics. As I’ve said before- I am a mother of 3, I’m active in my community and business owner. Steroids and females is taboo. I cannot risk my image due to my ped and steroid use. I’m sorry.

So I’m feeling a little tired. It certainly is partially because of the weather and the time of year. Having said that I did add aromasin to my cycle. I usually always add it in to a strong cycle. 10mgs every 6 days.

Aside from being tired. My workouts are great. I feel good otherwise.

I wanted to add that I take n2slin with my preworkout meal which is high in carbohydrates and I get such a great pump at the gym. When taking n2slin pre workout (or anytime for that matter) it shuttles the nutrients directly to your muscles. Another reason it’s my fav supplement.

I’m doing legs tonight at the gym- which I love. Eating high carbs today.

Alright so I’m entering into week three. I’m hoping to start feeling the primo and Sarms soon. So far everything is going well. My workouts are great. My sleep is good.

I had a cheat meal on Sunday- Ruben sandwich and potato salad. Seriously my favorite sandwich ever. I stay away from gluten and bread however I had my sandwich on rye. I took 2 N2slin 30 minutes prior to my meal. I had zero bloat or heavy feelings. I can’t tell you guys enough that this product really does exactly what it says. I would even recommend to people who aren’t as strict on their diets- just to loose a few pounds. It’s a non stimulant fat burner.

Today- I had to be creative. I’m away from my refrigerator and microwave all day. If you think ahead and plan- you can stay consistent on your diet.

I’ll be training shoulders and deadlifting today. Strange combination but I’ve been trying to get my deadlifts in more frequently.

Guys I do not post pics. As I’ve said before- I am a mother of 3, I’m active in my community and business owner. Steroids and females is taboo. I cannot risk my image due to my ped and steroid use. I’m sorry.

It's completely fine Ms and I totally understand you.
I was just curious because I've been following this fitness sport quite some time and so on.

ps. I love carbs ;)

Feeling good. Looking good.

I wanted to touch on hydration a bit. I’m so conscious of staying hydrated and drinking plenty of water. HOWEVER- I was tied up in a hands on class Monday and Tuesday and was not able to drink as much as i normally would. Boy did I feel it. I felt tired, more hungry, had a slight headache and honestly somewhat anxious. I knew immediately what it was because I know my boy well. But I think many (I’d even say MOST) people don’t drink enough water day after day, week after week and then have these feelings times 200. Suddenly people think they need sleep aids, Advil, anti anxiety meds when all they need to do is hydrate their bodies.

I can’t wait to train legs today. I’m really looking forward to it. I’ll be eating lots of carbs today (yippie) and zero protein shakes as I had to rely on them for part of my nutrition the last two days.

I hear you on the water. On average I drink 1 gallon a day. If for some reason I do not, I feel it big time.

PSL Sponsored Athlete

Feeling good. Looking good.

I wanted to touch on hydration a bit. I’m so conscious of staying hydrated and drinking plenty of water. HOWEVER- I was tied up in a hands on class Monday and Tuesday and was not able to drink as much as i normally would. Boy did I feel it. I felt tired, more hungry, had a slight headache and honestly somewhat anxious. I knew immediately what it was because I know my boy well. But I think many (I’d even say MOST) people don’t drink enough water day after day, week after week and then have these feelings times 200. Suddenly people think they need sleep aids, Advil, anti anxiety meds when all they need to do is hydrate their bodies.

I can’t wait to train legs today. I’m really looking forward to it. I’ll be eating lots of carbs today (yippie) and zero protein shakes as I had to rely on them for part of my nutrition the last two days.
Thats a good news

Sent from my CPH1809 using Tapatalk

Be careful with steroids, personally I don't like the idea of using steroids on a female body, the signs of masculinization and virility are too risky. I consider Sarms a valid and perfect alternative.

But I'm sure you know what you're doing. :)

Be careful with steroids, personally I don't like the idea of using steroids on a female body, the signs of masculinization and virility are too risky. I consider Sarms a valid and perfect alternative.

But I'm sure you know what you're doing. :)

bro i got my girl on cardazol now...she rocking it

Checking in- feeling ok. I’m tired. If I was anybody else I’d think it was something to do with a lack of food, hydration or even needing to add a organ support. But I know my body- I’m just having a hard transition from winter to spring and I’ve added a lot to my plate this year. I’ll adjust it’s just taking time. Having said that- I want to add it’s that time of the month. I feel very awkward saying that- because I’m not a complainer nor do I think that is a reason for complaining.

But it rasies a topic of conversation. We as females- menstrate. So- how does steroids and PEDs affect that. The answer is- sometimes it doesn’t and sometimes it does. It varies person to person and of course cycle to cycle. I keep a journal while cycling of exactly how I felt, what I ate, weigh, issues etc. looking back- the first menstral cycle while in cycle is always a tough one. Feeling tired, run down, bloated etc are alll very normal.

I will say that taking n2slin helps (and it sounds stupid) but it cuts back on the bloat after eating. Anywhere bloat can be cut back- I’ll take it.

Tonight is chest, calves and abs. I’ll weigh myself tomorrow morning.

Thanks for sharing this AG. I know I'm not a good motivator but I just wanna wish all the best to you.
Stay strong, believe in yourself and don't let anything or anybody stop you.

life-challenges2.jpg

Your a great motivator. Thank you.

Today is the best I’ve felt all cycle. My workouts are absolutely phenomenal. I’m strong, the pump is amazing and I’m feeling the primo for sure.

My weight has not changed. I’m going to play with my diet slightly this week. Up the carbs a bit more. I believe I had them a bit low and that was making my energy levels low. I’ll keep an update on how that goes.

I want to mention the lipo fit. It’s a great fat burner- very mild. Combined with n2slin it’s perfect. Especially for someone (Like me) who is uber stimulant sensitive.

Glad to hear you are feeling better AG.
I would like to know a bit more about your training (style), how many times per week, exercises you like to do and all that kind of stuff. Maybe also share some of your best lifts ;)
Are you doing any cardio currently?

Back
Top Bottom