Well that didnt take long for the creepers to come out

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fella Finn View Post
    Can I check out contest pics somewhere?
    I'm sure she will respond with her next update.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Chemically Enhanced's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1989 View Post
    Well that didnt take long for the creepers to come out
    Here's another one (me) that has balls to ask it :-P
    Pictures please, before, during and after.

Excuse all the misspells and auto-corrects, my phone thinks it knows better...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Guys I do not post pics. As Iíve said before- I am a mother of 3, Iím active in my community and business owner. Steroids and females is taboo. I cannot risk my image due to my ped and steroid use. Iím sorry.

So Iím feeling a little tired. It certainly is partially because of the weather and the time of year. Having said that I did add aromasin to my cycle. I usually always add it in to a strong cycle. 10mgs every 6 days.

Aside from being tired. My workouts are great. I feel good otherwise.

I wanted to add that I take n2slin with my preworkout meal which is high in carbohydrates and I get such a great pump at the gym. When taking n2slin pre workout (or anytime for that matter) it shuttles the nutrients directly to your muscles. Another reason itís my fav supplement.

Iím doing legs tonight at the gym- which I love. Eating high carbs today.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Alright so Iím entering into week three. Iím hoping to start feeling the primo and Sarms soon. So far everything is going well. My workouts are great. My sleep is good.

I had a cheat meal on Sunday- Ruben sandwich and potato salad. Seriously my favorite sandwich ever. I stay away from gluten and bread however I had my sandwich on rye. I took 2 N2slin 30 minutes prior to my meal. I had zero bloat or heavy feelings. I canít tell you guys enough that this product really does exactly what it says. I would even recommend to people who arenít as strict on their diets- just to loose a few pounds. Itís a non stimulant fat burner.

Today- I had to be creative. Iím away from my refrigerator and microwave all day. If you think ahead and plan- you can stay consistent on your diet.

Iíll be training shoulders and deadlifting today. Strange combination but Iíve been trying to get my deadlifts in more frequently.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by aggirl View Post
    Guys I do not post pics. As Iíve said before- I am a mother of 3, Iím active in my community and business owner. Steroids and females is taboo. I cannot risk my image due to my ped and steroid use. Iím sorry.
    It's completely fine Ms and I totally understand you.
    I was just curious because I've been following this fitness sport quite some time and so on.

ps. I love carbs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Feeling good. Looking good.

I wanted to touch on hydration a bit. I’m so conscious of staying hydrated and drinking plenty of water. HOWEVER- I was tied up in a hands on class Monday and Tuesday and was not able to drink as much as i normally would. Boy did I feel it. I felt tired, more hungry, had a slight headache and honestly somewhat anxious. I knew immediately what it was because I know my boy well. But I think many (I’d even say MOST) people don’t drink enough water day after day, week after week and then have these feelings times 200. Suddenly people think they need sleep aids, Advil, anti anxiety meds when all they need to do is hydrate their bodies.

I can’t wait to train legs today. I’m really looking forward to it. I’ll be eating lots of carbs today (yippie) and zero protein shakes as I had to rely on them for part of my nutrition the last two days.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother TheChad's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I hear you on the water. On average I drink 1 gallon a day. If for some reason I do not, I feel it big time.

PSL Sponsored Athlete

Advanced Cyborg Brother sisir012's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by aggirl View Post
    Feeling good. Looking good.

I wanted to touch on hydration a bit. I’m so conscious of staying hydrated and drinking plenty of water. HOWEVER- I was tied up in a hands on class Monday and Tuesday and was not able to drink as much as i normally would. Boy did I feel it. I felt tired, more hungry, had a slight headache and honestly somewhat anxious. I knew immediately what it was because I know my boy well. But I think many (I’d even say MOST) people don’t drink enough water day after day, week after week and then have these feelings times 200. Suddenly people think they need sleep aids, Advil, anti anxiety meds when all they need to do is hydrate their bodies.

I can’t wait to train legs today. I’m really looking forward to it. I’ll be eating lots of carbs today (yippie) and zero protein shakes as I had to rely on them for part of my nutrition the last two days.
    Thats a good news

Sent from my CPH1809 using Tapatalk
    EAT HEALTHY THINK BETTER

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Be careful with steroids, personally I don't like the idea of using steroids on a female body, the signs of masculinization and virility are too risky. I consider Sarms a valid and perfect alternative.

But I'm sure you know what you're doing. :-)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast