Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AGgirl's Spring Stack- Full layout

My current training is
Legs heavy
Shoulders/biceps
Off
Legs light and cardio
Back
Chest/tris
*if I train a 6th day I’ll have no plan and go into something when I arrive at the gym 😉

Yes I do cardio- usually 15/20 minutes a day. Sometimes hiit and sometimes low intensity

PR’s
Flat bench 225lbs x1
Incline 195 x1

Squat 225 x4
Deadlift 250x4

Currently (I don’t go below 6 reps much anymore- just not worth the injuries)

Flat- 185 x 6/8
Incline- 135x 6/8
Squat- 185x12
Deadlift- 225x 6/8

- - - Updated - - -

Update

I’m feeling good. Feeling strong. I have a busy next two weeks so I’ll be changing my training schedule for 2 weeks- upper/lower split. Lots of hiit and fast paced training. I’ll be pressed for time and it’ll be nice to see what happens to my body while doing this.

Wow, you are pretty strong chick. I am impressed!
And thanks a lot for the update and answer to my question!

Hello all. Super busy week last week. I got to train only 4 days. I did circuit style workouts with minimal rest in between sets. It felt good. I swear a lot. My weight is down about 3lbs. I was only getting in 4 meals per day. I feel good. I am going to continue on with the circuit style training for another week.

N2slin came in super handy this week as I was eating less often but more at one time.

Hello all. Super busy week last week. I got to train only 4 days. I did circuit style workouts with minimal rest in between sets. It felt good. I swear a lot. My weight is down about 3lbs. I was only getting in 4 meals per day. I feel good. I am going to continue on with the circuit style training for another week.

N2slin came in super handy this week as I was eating less often but more at one time.

sister aggirl great update...keep going

yup people don't realize this is a lifestyle for us. even if we are super busy we still find an hour a day to train.

Great update.

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Easter Sunday update- yes I hit the gym for an early morning grind. Today I will have a “cheat meal”. I will take 3 N2slin 30 minutes prior to eating.

My weight is down roughly 3lbs. Doesn’t seem like a lot but it is. I am strong and I feel good. Im leaning out and gaining muscle.

Happy Easter everyone. Enjoy the day.

Update, update, update!!!!

Things are going well. My weight is up- but I’m ok with it. I look lean, I have abs. 😜 I feel good. I’m lifting heavy. Loaded 5 plates (in each side so 10 total) on the leg press yesterday and repped it out like it was nothing. I love training legs.
For the next 2 weeks I’m going to up my cardio slightly. I’d like to drop 4/5 lbs.

I’m still taking n2slin with all meals containing carbs. I added in hcgenerate which I will continue thru the rest of my cycle and into post cycle therapy.

I want to talk about water. It’s warming up here and we are working outside, sweating more in addition to training. There is nothing wrong with adding more water to our day. Just food for thought.

Update....

First want to apologize for not updating in a bit. Honestly, I’ve been ridiculously busy with work. Training has been awesome. I’m lean and I feel great. I’m staying at about 172lbs. All of my lifts are up and I feel strong.

Because I’ve been so busy with work- prep and planning has been key.

I’m still taking N2slin even tho my carbs (for me) are low. I’m only eating about 75-100 grams per day. I started taking hcgenerate as my cycle comes to an end. I will continue both in PCT.

I’m going to do another update the end of this week

Back
Top Bottom