Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AGgirl's Spring Stack- Full layout

aggirl

EVO V.I.P
Hello ALL- it’s almost beach time. IÂ’ve started my spring cycle. Over the next 10 weeks IÂ’m going to log exactly what IÂ’m taking, how IÂ’m feeling, weight, training etc. IÂ’ll answer any questions about my cycle, diet, training, supplements etc. I will most likely be changing things and tweeking as time goes on-IÂ’ll give details on all of that.

Below is my cycle layout

Week 1-10

Primo (injectable) @ 100 Mgs weekly

LGD @ 10mgs ED

Caradine @ 20mgs ED

Supplement layout

N2slin (favorite supplement)- IÂ’m going to change up how I take this for my cycle. I will take 2 caps before meals 2,4,6. ( I donÂ’t want to make this first post to long- IÂ’ll explain this later)

Lipo-Fit (fat burner)- IÂ’m adding this to my cycle because the synergy between n2slin and Lipo-Fit is incredible.

Multivitamin, fish oil, evening primrose oil, calcium magnesium and vitamin D, b100, apple cider vinegar are supplements I take year around.

My diet will consist of a carb cycling style. I will go into more details about this IÂ’m later posts. Same with my training.

Like I said - IÂ’m open to any questions about my cycle, diet, supplements etc.

Additionally- I will be going into greater detail about my choices with steroids, peds and previous experience with them.

Follow along. You boys could learn something.

I'm a big fan of using n2slin before large carb meals especially. it really works amazingly well. great nutrition partitioner and great for blocking fat gain

I just made an order for this products and really looking forward to using it.
Ps. This looks like a very interesting thread so definitely going to follow your journey along with other bros!

Couldn’t agree more Steve- hands down my favorite and most recommended cycle.

3/7

I weighed myself today- for the people out there who are scale obsessed. I’m 169.8. Let’s call it an even 170. I’m lean- not my leanest but lean. Body fat estimate- 20%

Today I trained chest, calves and abs

I took lgd and caradine anout 30 minutes prior to my workout. I took Lipo-Fit with my first meal.

Chest was great. I started with basic flat bench press. I rarely go lower then 5/6 reps on just about everything. Today I did 5 sets of 135lbs for 12. * no spotter so Im safe- instead of sorry.

I followed a medium carbohydrate diet today. Roughly- 190 grams of protein, 100 grams of carbohydrates 50 grams of fat. I do not- rephrased (am not)weighing my food this year. I do NOT recommend this for someone who has a problem with portion control. I know what 4 ozs of meat looks like etc.

I took 2 caps of n2slin with meal 2 and meal 4. I will take 2 more with my last meal of the day which will contain roughly 30 grams of carbohydrates.

I feel good. I feel strong.

Standby for more

I'm subbed, never too late to learn something. How tall are you?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It's good news [emoji106] all the best

Sent from my CPH1809 using Tapatalk

Yes- I’ll lean out a little bit and put on some more size.

I want to note that the Lipo-Fit is a great fat burner. There is no jitters or weird feelings. I like to pair it with n2slin because as I stated earlier ithey work great together. I’m very sensitive to caffeine and fat burners but this one (and N2burn also) I’m fine with.

I hope I didn't freak her out with my question. I've been following this sport of bodybuilding and fitness quite some time so I am just interested that's all :rolleyes:
Aaand now that I started explaining my intentions I made myself look like even a bigger creep haha :D

I hope I didn't freak her out with my question. I've been following this sport of bodybuilding and fitness quite some time so I am just interested that's all :rolleyes:
Aaand now that I started explaining my intentions I made myself look like even a bigger creep haha :D

I thought about asking to see a picture, but felt like too much of a pervert to ask. My name is Wes, and I'm a creep too [emoji852]

I thought about asking to see a picture, but felt like too much of a pervert to ask. My name is Wes, and I'm a creep too [emoji852]

I was thinking more like if there are contest pics of her in NPCNewsOnline website or something like that :)

Back
Top Bottom