Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AI on cycle or not? Personal experiences

Ah yeah I was just seeing if you had those baseline ranges, some people jump into a cycle without know what their baseline is. I would do bloods at 4 weeks depending on the stack and your sensitivity you shouldnt need an AI until then and if your bloods show spiked esto you know your baseline you know your 4 week levels you can somewhat deduce the increase then dose the AI accordingly everyday or second day then do more blood 2-4 weeks later.

My feeling for me was once I did extra bloods the first two cycles I got a feel for the effect and how to dose hence the "every other day" mid to end of cycle. I dont need to do those extra bloods now because I know my reaction. I will say though I dont stack anything heavy though just string test or test blends

Ah yeah I was just seeing if you had those baseline ranges, some people jump into a cycle without know what their baseline is. I would do bloods at 4 weeks depending on the stack and your sensitivity you shouldnt need an AI until then and if your bloods show spiked esto you know your baseline you know your 4 week levels you can somewhat deduce the increase then dose the AI accordingly everyday or second day then do more blood 2-4 weeks later.

My feeling for me was once I did extra bloods the first two cycles I got a feel for the effect and how to dose hence the "every other day" mid to end of cycle. I dont need to do those extra bloods now because I know my reaction. I will say though I dont stack anything heavy though just string test or test blends

Gotcha! Yeah, I think it'll probaby be a smart idea to do bloods after week 4 and take it from there. For now, I prefer to stick to a low 0.25 arimidex to be safe anyway. Then after I get my bloods I'll have a clearer picture and take it from there.

What panels do you normally do?
1. Testosterone, Total
2. Testosterone, Free
3. Sensitive E2 Assay (Not basic estradiol)
4. CBC (Compete blood count)
5. CMP (Comprehensive metabolic panel)
6. Lipid Profile (only post cycle)
7. LH and FSH (only pre-cycle and post PCT)

Gotcha! Yeah, I think it'll probaby be a smart idea to do bloods after week 4 and take it from there. For now, I prefer to stick to a low 0.25 arimidex to be safe anyway. Then after I get my bloods I'll have a clearer picture and take it from there.

What panels do you normally do?
1. Testosterone, Total
2. Testosterone, Free
3. Sensitive E2 Assay (Not basic estradiol)
4. CBC (Compete blood count)
5. CMP (Comprehensive metabolic panel)
6. Lipid Profile (only post cycle)
7. LH and FSH (only pre-cycle and post PCT)

You want to do a "comprehensive metabolic panel" google it and you will see what's included. I think there's another name for it too, but in fairness, if you're just checking estrogen/AI effectivness you could save on that extra blood test or two and do a very slimmed down version. Just test, esto, and lipids... but other than that you should always do the comprehensive metabolic panel

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I think I got the name wrong but everything you listed is in the test I just cant think of the correct name for it

You want to do a "comprehensive metabolic panel" google it and you will see what's included. I think there's another name for it too, but in fairness, if you're just checking estrogen/AI effectivness you could save on that extra blood test or two and do a very slimmed down version. Just test, esto, and lipids... but other than that you should always do the comprehensive metabolic panel

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I think I got the name wrong but everything you listed is in the test I just cant think of the correct name for it

If it's just to check estrogen/AI effectivness, then just test and estradiol should be fine. Why the lipids?

If it's just to check estrogen/AI effectivness, then just test and estradiol should be fine. Why the lipids?

Do u think the only areas of concern with steroids are test and estrogen? Obviously not... being cheap about your health is about as ignorant as it gets

Some AI's like Arimidex can impact your lipids thats all but could just do the estro

- - - Updated - - -

Do u think the only areas of concern with steroids are test and estrogen? Obviously not... being cheap about your health is about as ignorant as it gets

we're talking about an extra blood test between the regular checks, that all... he's actually talking about spending more

Pre, mid, and post cycle always a must.

Yes you can run just test and estradiol/e2 to make sure your gear works (assuming you are using test) and estradiol/e2 to test estrogen to make sure your AI dose is correct.

Having said that those are just 2 of the many blood tests you should run. Sure your AI may be working and your test may be legit but I’d be more concerned with lipids, CBC, full metabolic panel, urine test, etc.

So much damage you can do to your body with AAS that you won’t even know is happening unless you run full bloods.

Totally agree with awm1981 about how much damage you can make to your body with AAS. There are some you can probably see or feel but running full blood work will really reveal how much is it affecting you

Dude, did you even read the whole conversation? Obviously not... I said that everything was checked before cycle. Then I said that I will do bloodwork mid-cycle. Then I said that obviously I will repeat bloodwork after the cycle (after PCT).

What I meant is that now that I completed my 1 week I could do an extra blood work ONLY to test the AI effectiveness since it's my first cycle and I need to experiment a little to find the right dosage.
If maths is not an opinion, that would be an EXTRA blood work. So 4 instead of 3. Nothing cheap about that.

Maybe you should read the whole thing before calling someone an ignorant. I started this thread because I do want others opinion, provided it's contructive though. Cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

we're talking about an extra blood test between the regular checks, that all... he's actually talking about spending more

Exactly! Thanks.

Dude, did you even read the whole conversation? Obviously not... I said that everything was checked before cycle. Then I said that I will do bloodwork mid-cycle. Then I said that obviously I will repeat bloodwork after the cycle (after PCT).

What I meant is that now that I completed my 1 week I could do an extra blood work ONLY to test the AI effectiveness since it's my first cycle and I need to experiment a little to find the right dosage.
If maths is not an opinion, that would be an EXTRA blood work. So 4 instead of 3. Nothing cheap about that.

Maybe you should read the whole thing before calling someone an ignorant. I started this thread because I do want others opinion, provided it's contructive though. Cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly! Thanks.
never once did i say YOU were ignorant.. i said THAT would be ignorant, so maybe instead of being a snowflake with your sensitivity level, you should read the context... if i missed something, then thats my fault and i apologize in that regard, but the sensitivity levels are so fucking extreme its crazy

never once did i say YOU were ignorant.. i said THAT would be ignorant, so maybe instead of being a snowflake with your sensitivity level, you should read the context... if i missed something, then thats my fault and i apologize in that regard, but the sensitivity levels are so fucking extreme its crazy

And you keep offending LOL
I should read the context? The context is I'm new to this and I'm asking for help/advice and you started to judge without even reading what I was asking.
It's not sensitivity, it's called being polite. Maybe you didn't know but you can be muscular and still be polite.
Anyway, whatever dude. If you're willing to give me some constructive advice, I'm all ears. Otherwise...

- - - Updated - - -

Pre mid and post cycle bloodwork is needed and u can test estrogen whenever u want

Besides, we're saying the exact same thing. You said yourself u can test estrogen whenever u want.

America is awesome bit not for health care, In my home country I got all my bloodwork for 30euros and now where I am with work it's free in my insurance which is 50euros a month so 50e for blood tests plus whatever else I need from the doc .... the smugness

America is awesome bit not for health care, In my home country I got all my bloodwork for 30euros and now where I am with work it's free in my insurance which is 50euros a month so 50e for blood tests plus whatever else I need from the doc .... the smugness

Where are you from HighlyBaked? I live in Italy and if you get a prescription from your doctor and do the blood works at the hospital they're basically free, you pay nearly nothing. If you do the blood works in a private lab you could spend 50€/100€ tops.

Where are you from HighlyBaked? I live in Italy and if you get a prescription from your doctor and do the blood works at the hospital they're basically free, you pay nearly nothing. If you do the blood works in a private lab you could spend 50€/100€ tops.

I'm from Ireland where its basically the same as what you said, but now I'm in Tel Aviv for work (in high tech) and it's basically mandatory for everyone to have health insurance but its very cheap and high quality. Like I said bloods are all included in the 50e a month.

unfortunately its not like that here... its a lot cheaper to just do it private if you dont have health insurance... if you go to the doctor to get the type of tests you should do on cycle for example, its like 500-600 at many of them... you can go to a site like privatemdlabs and get the tests for 69.99 and then theres an ongoing 15% off coupon so its by far the way to go here unless you have a good insurance but even then, its a pain to get the doctors to do the tests you want for some

unfortunately its not like that here... its a lot cheaper to just do it private if you dont have health insurance... if you go to the doctor to get the type of tests you should do on cycle for example, its like 500-600 at many of them... you can go to a site like privatemdlabs and get the tests for 69.99 and then theres an ongoing 15% off coupon so its by far the way to go here unless you have a good insurance but even then, its a pain to get the doctors to do the tests you want for some

Really? You can't just go to the doctor and say I want this and this checked over there? :/
Anyway, since it's quite cheap here I'll do this extra test on Tuesday and check estrogen and testo so that I can begin to understand if the dose I'm currently using is OK.
Then I'll do the full blood works again mid cycle.
I will let you guys know!

Nice one, Im going to post bloods on my next cycle will get tested in about a week or so to see if Im back up to baseline. I just did LGD and wasnt all that suppressed anyway...

Back
Top Bottom