Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AI on cycle or not? Personal experiences

Really? You can't just go to the doctor and say I want this and this checked over there? :/
Anyway, since it's quite cheap here I'll do this extra test on Tuesday and check estrogen and testo so that I can begin to understand if the dose I'm currently using is OK.
Then I'll do the full blood works again mid cycle.
I will let you guys know!
you can but they are not always cooperative here with what you want... i just get my own done at the website i said

you can but they are not always cooperative here with what you want... i just get my own done at the website i said

So, I got the results today:

- Testosterone, Total: 34,40 ng/ml (reference value should be < 50 aa. 2,40-8,71)

- Testosterone, Free: >150 pg/ml (reference value should be 15.00 - 50.00)

- Estradiol E2: <10 pg/ml (reference value should be 11.00 - 44.00)

They are all flagged because out of range. What would you suggest I do with my dose of AI based on these results? (Remember that I've been taking Arimidex 0.25 mg EOD so far and I'm through week 2)

Thanks!

You are only 2 weeks in it usually takes 4-5 weeks for test to fully build in your system so that estrogen number may rise and .25mg eod may not be enough so for right now I wouldnt do anything TBH.

You said yourself "Yes you can run just test and estradiol/e2 to make sure your gear works (assuming you are using test) and estradiol/e2 to test estrogen to make sure your AI dose is correct".
And that's what I did!

At 500mgs a week your E2 will undoubtedly be high. The question really is how are you feeling? Are you holding more water than you would like? how's your blood pressure? Are your nipples itchy or irritated? If your answers are good, no, normal and no, then just keep doing what youre doing and stop overthinking things. Bloodwork is great but you have to listen to your body. Familiarize yourself with E2 related side effects and stay in tune with your body, if you start noticing these things then up your dose. It seems like you are going in the right direction just over thinking things and are hung up on the wrong things.

At 500mgs a week your E2 will undoubtedly be high. The question really is how are you feeling? Are you holding more water than you would like? how's your blood pressure? Are your nipples itchy or irritated? If your answers are good, no, normal and no, then just keep doing what youre doing and stop overthinking things. Bloodwork is great but you have to listen to your body. Familiarize yourself with E2 related side effects and stay in tune with your body, if you start noticing these things then up your dose. It seems like you are going in the right direction just over thinking things and are hung up on the wrong things.

all good questions that definitely need to be answered to proceed... great points and nice post bro

High? Did you see the results of the bloodworks I posted? Estradiol is basically undetectable and my current dose of Arimidex is just 0.25 mg EOD.

To answer your questions:
- I'm not holding more water at all
- Blood pressure is fine
- Nipples aren't itchy or irritated
- No acne; no other sides
- Only thing is that I feel more tired than usual and libido is not really high

So based on these facts and the bloodworks what would you guys suggest? Get off the AI for now?

High? Did you see the results of the bloodworks I posted? Estradiol is basically undetectable and my current dose of Arimidex is just 0.25 mg EOD.

To answer your questions:
- I'm not holding more water at all
- Blood pressure is fine
- Nipples aren't itchy or irritated
- No acne; no other sides
- Only thing is that I feel more tired than usual and libido is not really high

So based on these facts and the bloodworks what would you guys suggest? Get off the AI for now?

I would not get off your AI. Again as the test builds in your system over the next 2-3 weeks to max levels estrogen conversion will likely rise. This is normal so again I wouldn’t stop your AI. If you can retest it in 3-4 weeks. If not as long as your blood pressure is fine, not holding a lot of water, no lumps or itchy/sore nips, etc you can likely leave AI where it is. Again standard dose of arimidex that’s a good starting point for 500mg/week test is .5mg every other day so I again would just keep taking your AI.

Back
Top Bottom